Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

CGI MARBLE HORNETS?

Go down 
+6
CheckersValentine
DaLadybugMan
MockingJay
LostSkeleton
Alder
Matt51172
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Matt51172
Untainted
Matt51172

Current Win Points : -5

CGI MARBLE HORNETS? Empty
PostSubject: CGI MARBLE HORNETS?   CGI MARBLE HORNETS? EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 7:08 am

does marble hornets use CGI?

and if so, where do you get it?

because me and my friends are going to make a slender man series like marble hornets
and everyman hybrid. thnx.
Øperator
Back to top Go down
Alder
Observer
Alder

Current Win Points : 99

PostSubject: Re: CGI MARBLE HORNETS?   CGI MARBLE HORNETS? EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 8:40 am

No-one knows what they use, but it's not CGI.
Back to top Go down
http://onlysaneman.tumblr.com/
LostSkeleton
Anxious
LostSkeleton

Current Win Points : 24

PostSubject: Re: CGI MARBLE HORNETS?   CGI MARBLE HORNETS? EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 8:42 am

I don't think Marble hornets use any cgi other than software for the distorting and the totheark videos. They just have a good slenderman suit and plot.

Also, why would you want to make a series based on the best slender series mixed with the most confusing slender series. Just don't make it a ripoff.
Back to top Go down
MockingJay
Anxious
MockingJay

Current Win Points : -6

PostSubject: Re: CGI MARBLE HORNETS?   CGI MARBLE HORNETS? EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 9:45 am

CGI is a name, not a program.

Back to top Go down
DaLadybugMan
Blackout
DaLadybugMan

Current Win Points : 488

PostSubject: Re: CGI MARBLE HORNETS?   CGI MARBLE HORNETS? EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 11:02 am

You are very rapidly losing all credibility here. If you can't even write "thanks," I find it hard to believe that you can write a credible Slendervlog. Also, capitalize your damn letters.

And no, Marble Hornets doesn't use CGI. Probably because it's all real.
Back to top Go down
http://slenderbloggins.net
CheckersValentine
Stalked
CheckersValentine

Current Win Points : 101

PostSubject: Re: CGI MARBLE HORNETS?   CGI MARBLE HORNETS? EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 12:50 pm

Most other series use a guy in a suit with a morph suit or some kind of face cover and then use video editting programs to distort out any errors in the costume.
Also don't make a series "Like Marblehornets or EverymanHybrid"; just make a Slenderman series all your own. There are lots of them, makes sure that you bring something new to the table, otherwise it'll just be another copy series, and nobody likes those. It's easy to do, just have some creativity and effort put into your series. Give it an original plot

Of course, you can't make a slenderman like MarbleHornets has, since they're actually being stalked. If you're really lucky, your attempts to make a series will get the real guy to show up and then you won't have to worry about editing at all!
Back to top Go down
The Slender Man
Anxious
The Slender Man

Current Win Points : 21

PostSubject: Re: CGI MARBLE HORNETS?   CGI MARBLE HORNETS? EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 2:12 pm

I know they don't use a maniquin, they said that themselves.

I began my own slenderman series awhile back, its currently at a dead end though.
Back to top Go down
re
Anxious

Current Win Points : 17

PostSubject: Re: CGI MARBLE HORNETS?   CGI MARBLE HORNETS? EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 2:27 pm

they couldn't; their slenderman moves, doesn't he?
Back to top Go down
http://rerahrich.com
BlackWolf
Watched
BlackWolf

Current Win Points : 99

PostSubject: Re: CGI MARBLE HORNETS?   CGI MARBLE HORNETS? EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 5:12 pm

Why even use CGI? It makes it look like a Hollywood movie - i.e., fake. The point of Slender Man series is to make it look real, like if these guys are posting stuff willy-nilly. Who knows? It might actually BE real.
Back to top Go down
Ladnek
Watched
Ladnek

Current Win Points : 72

PostSubject: Re: CGI MARBLE HORNETS?   CGI MARBLE HORNETS? EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 2:46 am

Slendy isn't CGI, but Jay is. Why do you think Jay didn't show up until Michael Bay bought the rights to Marble Hornets?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CGI MARBLE HORNETS?   CGI MARBLE HORNETS? Empty

Back to top Go down

CGI MARBLE HORNETS?
Page 1 of 1