Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Any Minecraft Mods you recommend?

Go down 
+5
Mr. Jeebles
Trygon
Dr Shlub
Malus
Aeri Tyaelaria
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aeri Tyaelaria
Anxious
Aeri Tyaelaria

Current Win Points : 37

Any Minecraft Mods you recommend? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Minecraft Mods you recommend?   Any Minecraft Mods you recommend? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 5:00 pm

Mr. Jeebles wrote:
DaLadyBugMan wrote:
Mr. Jeebles wrote:
Andy... Read the thread...

Any Minecraft Mods you recommend? - Page 2 Doublefacepalm

My good man, this thread had a point. I intentionally missed said point for comedic purposes. You have apparently missed the point of me missing the point.

I did consider that it might have been a joke considering it was you who posted it, but nor did I find it funny in the first place. Either way it was quite hard to tell.

^ This

Anyway this topic is starting to deviate from the original point. So can I ask we don't continue on this trail?

So Curse is apparently going to be up and running tommorow.
Back to top Go down
Malus
Taken
Malus

Current Win Points : 125

PostSubject: Re: Any Minecraft Mods you recommend?   Any Minecraft Mods you recommend? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 5:05 pm

Well, that's good!

One thing I've noticed about the mods I've seen is that they all go to some tinyurl website... But whenever I have encountered this site in the past, it's usually a virus...
Back to top Go down
Omega
Blackout
Omega

Current Win Points : 481

PostSubject: Re: Any Minecraft Mods you recommend?   Any Minecraft Mods you recommend? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 5:06 pm

Once the site goes back up, I'll post links to a few mods I've played.
Back to top Go down
http://slenderia.blogspot.com/
Aeri Tyaelaria
Anxious
Aeri Tyaelaria

PostSubject: Re: Any Minecraft Mods you recommend?   Any Minecraft Mods you recommend? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 5:42 pm

Omega wrote:
Once the site goes back up, I'll post links to a few mods I've played.

Same. 'cuz I want people to get the Portal Mod.
Plus I'd better put Mod+Audio Loader from Risugami.
Back to top Go down
Aeri Tyaelaria
Anxious
Aeri Tyaelaria

PostSubject: Re: Any Minecraft Mods you recommend?   Any Minecraft Mods you recommend? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 12:04 pm

Cheeky DP bump.

I can confirm MC forums and MC wiki

ARE BACK ONLINE!
EDIT:/ All links added to the mods I put and a new link to the upcoming (and long awaited) Aether Mod.
Back to top Go down
Malus
Taken
Malus

PostSubject: Re: Any Minecraft Mods you recommend?   Any Minecraft Mods you recommend? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 1:50 pm

Ugh... I can't install Modloader or Audioloader for some reason. Apparently I don't have anything to open one of the folders. Damn.
Back to top Go down
Aeri Tyaelaria
Anxious
Aeri Tyaelaria

PostSubject: Re: Any Minecraft Mods you recommend?   Any Minecraft Mods you recommend? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 2:16 pm

Malus wrote:
Ugh... I can't install Modloader or Audioloader for some reason. Apparently I don't have anything to open one of the folders. Damn.

Download WinRAR. Then you'll mod easier. Most mods require WinRAR so it's essential.
Back to top Go down
Malus
Taken
Malus

PostSubject: Re: Any Minecraft Mods you recommend?   Any Minecraft Mods you recommend? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 2:17 pm

WinRAR, eh? Hrmm... Do you have a link to a download of it? I'd appreciate it. I could look it up, but most likely I'll find the wrong version.
Back to top Go down
Aeri Tyaelaria
Anxious
Aeri Tyaelaria

PostSubject: Re: Any Minecraft Mods you recommend?   Any Minecraft Mods you recommend? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 2:19 pm

Malus wrote:
WinRAR, eh? Hrmm... Do you have a link to a download of it? I'd appreciate it. I could look it up, but most likely I'll find the wrong version.

http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm

Just posted it on the front to.

BTW. It says you get a 40 day trial. But after 40 days all it does is ask politely that you uninstall. You can still use the thing after.
Back to top Go down
Malus
Taken
Malus

PostSubject: Re: Any Minecraft Mods you recommend?   Any Minecraft Mods you recommend? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 2:20 pm

Thanks. I'm downloading some music at the moment, but once I'm done with that I'll make sure to download WinRAR.

You're a diamond, mate. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Aeri Tyaelaria
Anxious
Aeri Tyaelaria

PostSubject: Re: Any Minecraft Mods you recommend?   Any Minecraft Mods you recommend? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 2:23 pm

Malus wrote:
Thanks. I'm downloading some music at the moment, but once I'm done with that I'll make sure to download WinRAR.

You're a diamond, mate. ^_^

Not a problem. Trust me you need the Mod + Audio loader for the LOVELY Portal mod. Plus WinRAR allows you to change the properties file (Make sure you open it as a notepad)
Back to top Go down
Malus
Taken
Malus

PostSubject: Re: Any Minecraft Mods you recommend?   Any Minecraft Mods you recommend? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 2:19 am

Err... This may sound strange, but how exactly do I install WinRAR onto my computer?
Back to top Go down
Aeri Tyaelaria
Anxious
Aeri Tyaelaria

PostSubject: Re: Any Minecraft Mods you recommend?   Any Minecraft Mods you recommend? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 3:13 pm

Just install it normally. So you open the file you downloaded and it'll do the rest.
Back to top Go down
Trygon
Anxious
Trygon

Current Win Points : 40

PostSubject: Re: Any Minecraft Mods you recommend?   Any Minecraft Mods you recommend? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 3:50 pm

Suggesting Better then Wolves; http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/253365-166-better-than-wolves-mod-v263-upd-june-27/

I will definitely be installing this one soon. It adds a lot of stuff that fits into the game very well, and is sort of what you would expect to eventually see added anyway. It enhances the game rather then just add a ton of crap which doesn't really fit. But then again, this is something I look for in mods. This mod is also extremely well coded and put together, with almost no bugs. I have also been told it has been optimized very well, so there shouldn't be any lag issues. It is the highest quality mod I have come across so far.

I also adore the attitude of the creator. A very sturdy personality, lets just say.
Back to top Go down
http://www.astronomican.com/member.php?374-Trygon
Aeri Tyaelaria
Anxious
Aeri Tyaelaria

PostSubject: Re: Any Minecraft Mods you recommend?   Any Minecraft Mods you recommend? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 4:03 pm

Added. Thanks Trygon.

Tbh It doesn't look like somit I'd use personally . w.
Back to top Go down
Trygon
Anxious
Trygon

Current Win Points : 40

PostSubject: Re: Any Minecraft Mods you recommend?   Any Minecraft Mods you recommend? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:49 am

Whilst in early stages and still a little buggy, I highly recommend Zeppelin. I've been playing with this mod for a bit, using different maps and airship downloads. You see this picture?

Any Minecraft Mods you recommend? - Page 2 Awesomeness

That airship is fully functional and that could be you with this mod. Though I advise backing up what you want to make work before using it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.astronomican.com/member.php?374-Trygon
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any Minecraft Mods you recommend?   Any Minecraft Mods you recommend? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Any Minecraft Mods you recommend?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2