Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Oh, Jay... You silly little man.

Go down 
+11
runjump360
MadameMiz
LucidDream
scarfan
Allan Assiduity
Konaa
BlackWolf
DaLadybugMan
CheckersValentine
Malus
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Malus
Taken
Malus

Current Win Points : 125

Oh, Jay... You silly little man. Empty
PostSubject: Oh, Jay... You silly little man.   Oh, Jay... You silly little man. EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 8:40 pm

How long must you take to go through the tapes/videos on the hard drive? Honestly, there can't be that much on there. I understand that you're probably being stalked by a masked man (or several maskies, if you count Sinclair), and you're more than likely being targeted by the Operator. But because of this, you must have a lot of free time in those hotel rooms, eh?.. Wait... *shudders*

Anyways, I do wonder what's causing Jay to go so slowly through the tapes. There must be something on there that he can upload, even if it's nothing in his eyes. I mean, he's uploaded that kind of stuff before.
Back to top Go down
CheckersValentine
Stalked
CheckersValentine

Current Win Points : 101

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Jay... You silly little man.   Oh, Jay... You silly little man. EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 10:03 pm

Eh, seems like everybody is uploading amazingly slowly these days. Probably because it's summer and all the creators are out enjoying themselves. Either that or Slendy went on a killing rampage...
Back to top Go down
DaLadybugMan
Blackout
DaLadybugMan

Current Win Points : 488

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Jay... You silly little man.   Oh, Jay... You silly little man. EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 10:18 pm

Keep in mind that he has 7 months worth of footage, as he kind of recorded himself almost nonstop. Often times, things will happen while he's sleeping, so he'll need to at least glance through it. And I'm sure that for every night that a dude comes by and records him, there are five nights that are perfectly uneventful.
Back to top Go down
http://slenderbloggins.net
Malus
Taken
Malus

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Jay... You silly little man.   Oh, Jay... You silly little man. EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 10:21 pm

DaLadyBugMan wrote:
Keep in mind that he has 7 months worth of footage, as he kind of recorded himself almost nonstop. Often times, things will happen while he's sleeping, so he'll need to at least glance through it. And I'm sure that for every night that a dude comes by and records him, there are five nights that are perfectly uneventful.

... Damn your logic! You make too much sense!
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf
Watched
BlackWolf

Current Win Points : 99

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Jay... You silly little man.   Oh, Jay... You silly little man. EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 12:43 am

Malus wrote:
But because of this, you must have a lot of free time in those hotel rooms, eh?.. Wait... *shudders*.

Well, you did say he was being stalked by the Operator. What would you do if you were a young male who was most probably facing imminent death?

I rest my case.
Back to top Go down
Konaa
Observer
Konaa

Current Win Points : 66

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Jay... You silly little man.   Oh, Jay... You silly little man. EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 12:44 am

Hey bro, maybe what you'd do.

Personally I'd load a garbage truck with c4 and drive into Tom Cruise's house.
Back to top Go down
http://somethingtoleavebehind.blogspot.com/
Malus
Taken
Malus

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Jay... You silly little man.   Oh, Jay... You silly little man. EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 12:50 am

*looks at Entry #43*

... Damn you, fate. Right as I make this thread. Curse yooooouuuuuuuu!
Back to top Go down
Allan Assiduity
Observer
Allan Assiduity

Current Win Points : 35

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Jay... You silly little man.   Oh, Jay... You silly little man. EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 8:09 am

>make thread about J not posting
>Jay posts videos
> :trollface:
Back to top Go down
Malus
Taken
Malus

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Jay... You silly little man.   Oh, Jay... You silly little man. EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 6:00 pm

Allan Assiduity wrote:
>make thread about J not posting
>Jay posts videos
> Oh, Jay... You silly little man. 3147896512

I'll keep this in mind next time Jay goes a few weeks without uploading. tongue
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf
Watched
BlackWolf

Current Win Points : 99

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Jay... You silly little man.   Oh, Jay... You silly little man. EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 12:32 am

Konaa wrote:
Hey bro, maybe what you'd do.

Personally I'd load a garbage truck with c4 and drive into Tom Cruise's house.

That actually doesn't sound like a bad idea. Except I would drive the truck into Michelle Bachmann's house.
Back to top Go down
Taken

Current Win Points : 72

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Jay... You silly little man.   Oh, Jay... You silly little man. EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 2:51 am

I love this topic so. freaking. much.

While we're on the topic of J bashing...

I can't help but want to bash my own skull against a concret or brick wall everytime he says or does something stupid. Why do I grit my teeth everytime he opens his mouth anymore? Must be turning into Alex or something.

You don't repeatedly go back to an abandoned house (IN THE DARK) even after you know it's not completely abandoned...

You don't go "A couple of miles" into unfamilar woods by yourself with nothing but a camera. Yes, I have watched #43 and will post my thoughts on it about Alex, so no climbing up my tail about its contents...

*Sighs* I feel better now. Thanks for making the topic!
Back to top Go down
Malus
Taken
Malus

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Jay... You silly little man.   Oh, Jay... You silly little man. EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 3:05 am

Now that I think about it, no wonder Totheark is being so hostile towards Jay now.
Back to top Go down
scarfan
Untainted
scarfan

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Jay... You silly little man.   Oh, Jay... You silly little man. EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 3:18 am

I love this topic so. freaking. much.

While we're on the topic of J bashing...

I can't help but want to bash my own skull against a concret or brick wall everytime he says or does something stupid. Why do I grit my teeth everytime he opens his mouth anymore? Must be turning into Alex or something.

You don't repeatedly go back to an abandoned house (IN THE DARK) even after you know it's not completely abandoned...

You don't go "A couple of miles" into unfamilar woods by yourself with nothing but a camera. Yes, I have watched #43 and will post my thoughts on it about Alex, so no climbing up my tail about its contents...

*Sighs* I feel better now. Thanks for making the topic!

I absolutly agree! I mean why, when you know who's out there and what they can do?At least carry a weapon on you. Especially after what you've witnessed. Getting attacked by TTA, seeing him everywhere...knowing about Slenderman...that's just pure idiocity right there. Protection should be your first priority.

Last edited by scarfan on Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : A friend pointed out that I made some mistakes I needed to fix)
Back to top Go down
LucidDream
Untainted
LucidDream

Current Win Points : -5

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Jay... You silly little man.   Oh, Jay... You silly little man. EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 3:18 am

I think he does all of that because he's motivated to find the truth and maybe all in all confront the Operator, that is if he was the one meant to do that. He obviously serves a big purpose in all of this and possibly holds himself responsible for getting through all of it with everyone, and is willing to be the one who "leads him to the ark". And for all we know, he could be mentally controlled into going to all of those places, even to document it. He has to have some motive.
Back to top Go down
MadameMiz
Watched
MadameMiz

Current Win Points : 114

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Jay... You silly little man.   Oh, Jay... You silly little man. EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 5:14 am

LucidDream wrote:
I think he does all of that because he's motivated to find the truth and maybe all in all confront the Operator, that is if he was the one meant to do that. He obviously serves a big purpose in all of this and possibly holds himself responsible for getting through all of it with everyone, and is willing to be the one who "leads him to the ark". And for all we know, he could be mentally controlled into going to all of those places, even to document it. He has to have some motive.

he needs a motive to be genre blind?? ._.

in all seriousness though, for a while i pondered the theory that the reason he seems so keen on making stupid decisions at times is, indeed, because of some form of memory repression/mind control. could be, i suppose, but i honestly think he's just the sort of guy who's not at all street smart and doesn't think things through very well at all
Back to top Go down
http://madamemiz.tumblr.com
runjump360
Anxious
runjump360

Current Win Points : 13

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Jay... You silly little man.   Oh, Jay... You silly little man. EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 4:36 am

Jay is such a sad dejected battered houswife, and Alex his impatient and overbearing husband. Slenderman, Alex's impossible to please boss, forever breathing down alexes neck, and looking over his shoulder. Masky the annoying little suck up, always in Alexes way of that sweet sweet promotion! Its a tough life indeed..
Back to top Go down
LucidDream
Untainted
LucidDream

Current Win Points : -5

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Jay... You silly little man.   Oh, Jay... You silly little man. EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 5:20 am

runjump360 wrote:
Jay is such a sad dejected battered houswife, and Alex his impatient and overbearing husband. Slenderman, Alex's impossible to please boss, forever breathing down alexes neck, and looking over his shoulder. Masky the annoying little suck up, always in Alexes way of that sweet sweet promotion! Its a tough life indeed..
I fucking love you.
Back to top Go down
Lowen
Untainted
Lowen

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Jay... You silly little man.   Oh, Jay... You silly little man. EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 9:12 pm

Actually it is no 7 months worth of tapes. Isn't there also some recordings of Alex? If so, then we can assume he has all of them, or most of them. That means over a years worth of tapes.
Back to top Go down
Malus
Taken
Malus

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Jay... You silly little man.   Oh, Jay... You silly little man. EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 9:15 pm

Lowen wrote:
Actually it is no 7 months worth of tapes. Isn't there also some recordings of Alex? If so, then we can assume he has all of them, or most of them. That means over a years worth of tapes.

... No. I'm pretty sure they're all from the seven month time period. All of the ones from the safe, anyways.
Back to top Go down
Lowen
Untainted
Lowen

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Jay... You silly little man.   Oh, Jay... You silly little man. EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 9:26 pm

But #43 is from Alex's point of view. He could have all of Alex's tapes from that time, as it seems Alex started to record again. It is not too big of a leap?
Back to top Go down
ChaosGamma
Observer
ChaosGamma

Current Win Points : 26

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Jay... You silly little man.   Oh, Jay... You silly little man. EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 9:27 pm

Alex's footage is on the hard drive he got with the tapes.
Back to top Go down
bilo
Taken
bilo

Current Win Points : 311

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Jay... You silly little man.   Oh, Jay... You silly little man. EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 11:28 pm

Not to mention, Jay seems to own Alex's fish-eye camera now. So he most likely has the tapes from that as well...
Back to top Go down
http://animal-nitrate.deviantart.com/
runjump360
Anxious
runjump360

Current Win Points : 13

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Jay... You silly little man.   Oh, Jay... You silly little man. EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 11:43 pm

Jay needs a big hug.. If you see jay, Hug him.

-foundation of slender victims and those that wuve dem.
Back to top Go down
Malus
Taken
Malus

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Jay... You silly little man.   Oh, Jay... You silly little man. EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 11:46 pm

Bilo, I think the footage from the fish-eye camera is on the hard drive Jay found in the safe. In Entry 42 Alex puts on the camera, and that footage was found on the external hard drive.
Back to top Go down
dezwithabat
Untainted
dezwithabat

Current Win Points : 8

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Jay... You silly little man.   Oh, Jay... You silly little man. EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:10 pm

Honesty time.... Marble Hornets is losing it's awesomeness.

For me, ever since Jessica came in to the picture with her cringe worthy speeches... I've just lost enthusiasm.

It picked up a bit when he left the hotel.... but now with all the recent stuff between Jay and Alex, I just want to give up on MH. Jay is far better being behind the camera and talking to us through text. It gave him enough ambiguity that you could feel like you were in his shoes, surviving this with him, or as him. Like some horror RPG game.

His acting is like if Link from Legend of Zelda had dialogue. It would just ruin the character.

The last two videos had me cringing through all the back and forth dialogue. Alex berating Jay for being a derp-derp made me laugh, but also killed the seriousness of their situation.

At this point I feel like, aside from some unanswered questions, there is no mystery left to MH. Seeing that flat on camera shot of stubby-legged Slendy in #43 kind of took away from his creepyness. You could blame it on low budget filming, but going back to the first vids.. I know they can do way better.

Hopeful I don't get bashed too badly for this... but damn, I feel better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Jay... You silly little man.   Oh, Jay... You silly little man. Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh, Jay... You silly little man.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Man Series :: Finished Series :: Marble Hornets-
Jump to: