Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

My Sinclair theories post thread

Go down 
+6
CheckersValentine
ChaosGamma
Mr. Jeebles
Allan Assiduity
AlanAuch
Malus
10 posters
AuthorMessage

My Sinclair theories post thread Empty
PostSubject: My Sinclair theories post thread   My Sinclair theories post thread EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 5:38 pm

Alright, this is my thread about the identity of sinclair.
I think that sinclair is tim again.
Why? Because tim knew that jay was going to see his true identity sooner or later.
And, in a totheark, we can almost see sinclairs mask-thing.
But, I think this time tim is not a proxy because he willingly gives the camera to Jay.
He just might be trying to help him.
But without his identity because, he doesnt want to be asked alot of questions.
Anybody with sinclair theories please post.
Back to top Go down
Malus
Taken
Malus

Current Win Points : 125

PostSubject: Re: My Sinclair theories post thread   My Sinclair theories post thread EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 5:51 pm

I doubt that it's Tim, mostly because Sinclair was walking along and taking their time in getting back to Jay's car. Remember, Entry #41 was a week after the entry in which Tim got his leg busted up, so if Sinclair was Tim, he would have been limping through the forest. If it weren't for that, your theory would be plausible.

I personally think it's Jessica. She's one of the few people that make the camera distort around her, and Sinclair also seems to distort the video. We just heard about her recently in Entry #43, learning that she is Amy's roommate, which means she knows Alex. Through Alex, she might have become aware of Jay.

... I hope that made sense.
Back to top Go down
AlanAuch
Observer
AlanAuch

Current Win Points : 34

PostSubject: Re: My Sinclair theories post thread   My Sinclair theories post thread EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 6:15 pm

I still suspect it's the hooded guy from Entry 31, though I have no basis for this other than thinking they spend far too much time on building up to him turning around for it simply to be a red herring

Did we ever see Seth's face in Alex's tapes? I feel like the only way I could justify my theory is if he can be traced back to that period, and we've seen Brian so he could only be Seth
Back to top Go down
Allan Assiduity
Observer
Allan Assiduity

Current Win Points : 35

PostSubject: Re: My Sinclair theories post thread   My Sinclair theories post thread EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 6:24 pm

AlanAuch wrote:
Did we ever see Seth's face in Alex's tapes? I feel like the only way I could justify my theory is if he can be traced back to that period, and we've seen Brian so he could only be Seth
Yes. One of the early ones... #7?

I think that, at present, we can presume that TTA = Sinclair, if it's not a group. The question therefore becomes TTA = Sinclair = ?.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

Current Win Points : 750

PostSubject: Re: My Sinclair theories post thread   My Sinclair theories post thread EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 6:24 pm

I completely forgot about that man. Thank you Alan, I'll have to keep him in consideration. My current theory is the Jessica one though. I think everyone who gets in contact with Alex is either dead or proxified, it explains the new information about Jessica.
Back to top Go down
http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
ChaosGamma
Observer
ChaosGamma

Current Win Points : 26

PostSubject: Re: My Sinclair theories post thread   My Sinclair theories post thread EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 6:29 pm

Yeah, that guy in the woods wasn't Seth. Seth was in... I want to say Entry 9? It was the one where Alex was getting all pissed at everyone on set.
Allan beat me to it, I think it was Entry 9 though.

Dammit, he also beat me to this. But whatever, I typed it out, I'm going to post it.
I'm... honestly not too sure at this point. I had been convinced that Sinclair was Jessica but I also think Sinclair is Totheark. Since it now seems rather unlikely to me that Jessica is Totheark, that means that Sinclair has to be one or the other. And I think I'd go with Sinclair as Totheark being more likely, at least at the moment. The Intermission and Forecast videos to me seem to support this in my opinion. So I'm saying Sinclair is TTA, though who is actually behind the mask I'm really not sure anymore.
Back to top Go down
CheckersValentine
Stalked
CheckersValentine

Current Win Points : 101

PostSubject: Re: My Sinclair theories post thread   My Sinclair theories post thread EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 6:57 pm

don't think it's the hooded guy, for a couple of reasons; first, we don't know who he is and it would be exceedingly lame for Sinclair to be some dood we met in the woods, that one time, once; and second, he wears a blue hoodie.
I think that guy was really just a cheap scare; lookimg figure in the woods, with a shapely butt, not responding to Jay's calls...seems suspicious. It was mostly there just to get the audience paranoid and to show off how nervous Jay was becoming about even the mundane things.

It can't be Tim since Tim is broken at the moment, and even in the more current video he still has a limp; Sinclair does not.

That leaves, Seth, who is supposed to be dead (ps, good picture of seth http://marblehornets.wikidot.com/seth and more info there) and would be a frankly, one of those characters that we know so little about and saw so briefly that he would be a really boring conclusion to the mystery in my perspective.

From a filmmaking/story point of view, the person most interesting to be the big twist character has to be someone we know and care about. That really only leaves a very small contingient of possibilites. I'm leaning towards the Jessica theory, even though we still don't know much about her. I would have perfered that it be Alex, but I'm not sure how that would work.
Back to top Go down
Aciidwire
Anxious
Aciidwire

Current Win Points : 10

PostSubject: Re: My Sinclair theories post thread   My Sinclair theories post thread EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 10:05 pm

To be honest, I think Jessica could be Sinclair.
Back to top Go down
http://aciidwire.deviantart.com
quofomo
Watched
quofomo

Current Win Points : 177

PostSubject: Re: My Sinclair theories post thread   My Sinclair theories post thread EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 10:59 pm

Tim is everyone.
Back to top Go down
http://quofomo.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: My Sinclair theories post thread   My Sinclair theories post thread EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 7:14 am

I did forget about that leg, but how long has it been? Those tapes wwere during SEVEN MONTHS. He couldve healed by the time entry 41 came out. I mean, it was eight entries since we last saw a person behind a mask. And, honestly quofomo, I agree. I do thnk tim is everyone.
Back to top Go down
ExorcistGamer
Watched
ExorcistGamer

Current Win Points : 143

PostSubject: Re: My Sinclair theories post thread   My Sinclair theories post thread EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 7:17 am

it's a good point but the flaw with that is the timescale.

Alex threw a block of cement on Tim's leg, damaging it during those seven months.
Sinclair during those seven months walked normally
present day: Tim clearly wasn't running very well when chasing Jay out of the Hotel

so unless his leg got better then injured again, it doesn't match up too well.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

Current Win Points : 640

PostSubject: Re: My Sinclair theories post thread   My Sinclair theories post thread EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 7:22 am

I'm leaning towards Jessica = Sinclair/Hoody. Really. Really leaning towards it. You can't tell if Sinclair is a man or a woman, being heavily obscured by the hoody and balaclava, and might've took up the guise when Amy disappeared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Sinclair theories post thread   My Sinclair theories post thread EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 7:24 am

We saw masky get slapped with a Mag-light. Maybe he was a little disoriented when he got slapped.
Back to top Go down
ExorcistGamer
Watched
ExorcistGamer

PostSubject: Re: My Sinclair theories post thread   My Sinclair theories post thread EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 7:27 am

I like that theory myself too Zander. we know Jessica has/had a role to play in all these seven months. i can't see her only plot involvement being "random friend that then became a victim too" she's got to have a big plot purpose.

Actually...now that i think about it...TTA's latest ominous warnings like about losing more...Jessica claimed to have memory problems too and she kept talking about dreams of being watched.

Perhaps the messages aren't just to do with Jay.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

Current Win Points : 640

PostSubject: Re: My Sinclair theories post thread   My Sinclair theories post thread EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 7:34 am

Well Gamer, I'd say take a look at my other post in the Entry 43 discussion for my further theory. Cause I'm leaning toward a Sinclair = TTA now.
Back to top Go down
ExorcistGamer
Watched
ExorcistGamer

PostSubject: Re: My Sinclair theories post thread   My Sinclair theories post thread EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 7:43 am

Just checked it, the theory makes sense. the idea of her being Sinclair and Sinclair being TTA is delicious, and it does make you wonder what's in the safe of hers. i just still can't help but wonder if the TTA messages are a hint to her at the same time, like a double meaning.

Like she's trying to make him figure it out further now. alternatively my other theory is split personality like many had for Jay. Sinclair/TTA is another part of her.

i guess one more evidence could be the fact that TTA's videos have been picking up lately in release, just as we neared the Sinclair reveal, just as we neared Jessica being mentioned again.

with this current progression, i dare say we should expect a TTA video sometime soon that might give us more of a hint
Back to top Go down
ChaosGamma
Observer
ChaosGamma

Current Win Points : 26

PostSubject: Re: My Sinclair theories post thread   My Sinclair theories post thread EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 11:38 am

So, I'm revising my theory now.

I'm going to keep Sinclair=TTA and go back to Sinclair=Jessica as well. My reasoning for this is something Zander wrote over in the Entry 43 thread, which meshes well with a theory I had had previously and kind of scrapped at the time.

Basically, Jessica was a sort of replacement Masky for Tim, since he couldn't very well follow Jay around with a broken leg. This seems to also tie into the idea that TTA is also a group of people, or possibly that there is someone else pulling the Maskies' strings.

Now, for Sinclair/Jessica=TTA, I'd say she's only the current TTA. A couple have commented before that the recent TTA videos have a different style than they did in the first season. I think there was someone different (possibly Tim) uploading the TTA videos in season 1. After Jessica disappeared from the hotel is when TTA started posting videos again and if Jessica was acting as a Masky before, it could be that she ended up with them again and is now the one posting the videos. Though of course, I suppose that would imply that Jessica got her memories back (or at least part of her memories).
So, alternatevely, maybe Tim (or somebody else) is posting these videos and wants Jay to go through the footage quicker so that Jessica could get (part of) her memory back?

I suppose there are a number of possibilities here, but I think I stick with Jessica being our current TTA until I see some specific evidence otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Sinclair theories post thread   My Sinclair theories post thread Empty

Back to top Go down

My Sinclair theories post thread
Page 1 of 1