Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Ninety Nine Narrow Lines

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
That One Kid
Untainted
That One Kid

Current Win Points : 1

Ninety Nine Narrow Lines Empty
PostSubject: Ninety Nine Narrow Lines   Ninety Nine Narrow Lines EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 3:16 pm

Excuse me if it's not protocol to self advertise here. I created this topic in an attempt to draw some form of attention to my Slender Blog. The Blog itself shares a title with this topic, Ninety Nine Narrow Lines. It has two post in total. Now, the plot is something I should explain before you actually click on this link right here: http://haveawonderfultrip.blogspot.com/

The first few parts of this Blog I planned out as a sort of "Journal of a Dead Person" type thing. The post being posted on Blogger are being posted by the actual Protagonist, The Kid,(who is a legal adult but that's besides the point)are about a man who had decided to go by Silver online. He was going to create a Blog about his life and typed the post on Microsoft word before saving them onto a Flash Drive. This is indicated by the post set in the past. Eventually he needs to run out of Blog post, and he will, so that The Kid can reveal what he's been doing(unless someone catches on in the comments). He's been posting an un-published Blog. Something I wanted to do was get Players/Readers familiar with and used to "Silver" before the story focuses on the Kid. Now I have time to come up with a reason for why he might be doing this, why he'd be interested in re-posting things from this Flash Drive at all. But, I would like to find one as soon as possible. Could someone interested assist me with this?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

Current Win Points : 750

PostSubject: Re: Ninety Nine Narrow Lines   Ninety Nine Narrow Lines EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 3:22 pm

It's alright as long as you don't plug and run. Stay a while, make a welcome thread. Get active in some discussions.
Back to top Go down
http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
That One Kid
Untainted
That One Kid

PostSubject: Re: Ninety Nine Narrow Lines   Ninety Nine Narrow Lines EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 3:27 pm

I think I'm going to stay. There's a lot of stuff around here that looks fun.
Back to top Go down
Ladnek
Watched
Ladnek

Current Win Points : 72

PostSubject: Re: Ninety Nine Narrow Lines   Ninety Nine Narrow Lines EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 4:50 am

I like your approach so far. I'll keep an eye out for this one.
Back to top Go down
That One Kid
Untainted
That One Kid

PostSubject: Re: Ninety Nine Narrow Lines   Ninety Nine Narrow Lines EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 4:01 pm

Thanks. Any complaints?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ninety Nine Narrow Lines   Ninety Nine Narrow Lines Empty

Back to top Go down

Ninety Nine Narrow Lines
Page 1 of 1