Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Logs1: You might want to take a look at this...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Torin
Untainted

Current Win Points : 1

Logs1: You might want to take a look at this... Empty
PostSubject: Logs1: You might want to take a look at this...   Logs1: You might want to take a look at this... EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 8:22 pm

So, I have recently come across quite a disturbing and interesting slenderblog over at Unfiction. I mean it's quite gritty and gets really interactive with the players. I mean I can't really say much about this blog, it's riddled with disturbing images and cryptic messages. We just recently proved it's slender related. You'll just have to take a look yourselves http://logs1.blogspot.com/

Also, hi I'm Torin!
Back to top Go down
XuchilVith
Stalked
XuchilVith

Current Win Points : 92

PostSubject: Re: Logs1: You might want to take a look at this...   Logs1: You might want to take a look at this... EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 9:03 pm

Holy awesomesauce, Batman! I wish i lived in Florida.
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Blackout
Vivi

Current Win Points : 488

PostSubject: Re: Logs1: You might want to take a look at this...   Logs1: You might want to take a look at this... EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 9:33 pm

I live in Florida, and that's STILL way up out in the boonies for me.

The visuals and images in this blog are really well done, so that's a healthy applause for that, but I'm not sure this is slender-man related. Somebody who's downloaded all the things I see on there, please verify that for me, so I may move this thread to the general chaotic fiction board.
Back to top Go down
http://masquevivi.deviantart.com/
XuchilVith
Stalked
XuchilVith

PostSubject: Re: Logs1: You might want to take a look at this...   Logs1: You might want to take a look at this... EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 9:40 pm

In the last photo, the text on the phone mentions a "man in a suit" with "a bag over his head" [possibly they thought he was wearing a bag, but as we know it's just that Slendy has no face.]

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Blackout
Vivi

Current Win Points : 488

PostSubject: Re: Logs1: You might want to take a look at this...   Logs1: You might want to take a look at this... EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 9:50 pm

XuchilVith wrote:
In the last photo, the text on the phone mentions a "man in a suit" with "a bag over his head" [possibly they thought he was wearing a bag, but as we know it's just that Slendy has no face.]

Spoiler:

Thanks for clearing that up, it stays in this board for now.. tentatively.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://masquevivi.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Logs1: You might want to take a look at this...   Logs1: You might want to take a look at this... EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 9:52 pm

XuchilVith wrote:

Spoiler:

It does look good, I've gotta say.
Back to top Go down
BananaBrains
Taken
BananaBrains

Current Win Points : 270

PostSubject: Re: Logs1: You might want to take a look at this...   Logs1: You might want to take a look at this... EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 1:40 am

So.. I was just going through the Unfiction thread for this *shakes fist at Unfiction pros* and.. this is some creepy shit, man. Like, graphic images of pseudo-murder/abduction freaky. O_O I'll probably keep reading their thread, because it seems to have much more clear information than the blog.
Back to top Go down
XuchilVith
Stalked
XuchilVith

PostSubject: Re: Logs1: You might want to take a look at this...   Logs1: You might want to take a look at this... EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 3:08 am

Here is a link to the call received by one of the members of Unfiction.

For the record, the "White" she's referring to was another member of Unfiction who posted in the thread that they'd gotten the box, and was going to post pictures of it's contents...
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Logs1: You might want to take a look at this...   Logs1: You might want to take a look at this... Empty

Back to top Go down

Logs1: You might want to take a look at this...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Man Series :: Blog Trailheads-
Jump to: