Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

New Slenderblog/vlog - Never Enough Time

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pseudomuse
Untainted
pseudomuse

Current Win Points : 4

New Slenderblog/vlog - Never Enough Time Empty
PostSubject: New Slenderblog/vlog - Never Enough Time   New Slenderblog/vlog - Never Enough Time EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 7:23 pm

Hey there! Just thought I'd give the info that my new slenderblog is starting the creepyness factor. So check out the unfolding madness at the link and let me know what you think so far. I've already got a fairly good idea of where I'm taking this blog as well, but if you'd like to contribute, please pm me or drop a question in the ask field of the tumblr.

Thanks all!
Back to top Go down
Allan Assiduity
Observer
Allan Assiduity

Current Win Points : 35

PostSubject: Re: New Slenderblog/vlog - Never Enough Time   New Slenderblog/vlog - Never Enough Time EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 8:55 pm

There'll be never enough time to read this.

;D
Back to top Go down
pseudomuse
Untainted
pseudomuse

PostSubject: Re: New Slenderblog/vlog - Never Enough Time   New Slenderblog/vlog - Never Enough Time EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:31 am

Ah, but time enough to comment and joke? That sounds like enough time to me! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pseudomuse
Untainted
pseudomuse

PostSubject: Re: New Slenderblog/vlog - Never Enough Time   New Slenderblog/vlog - Never Enough Time EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 11:15 pm

So, after quite a hiatus from updating my blog, due to RL commitments. I'm now going back to writing for my blog. What I'd ideally like to hear is whether anybody might be interested in doing a combined storyline with me. I'm going to drop a hint here about my blog so read no further if spoilers annoy you.

My character is going to become the creature he fears. He obviously doesn't know about slendy yet but his minion has been putting events into action. He will become the hand of slendy.

What I'm really after is thoughts and/or advice on writing a story ark to achieve this?
Thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Slenderblog/vlog - Never Enough Time   New Slenderblog/vlog - Never Enough Time Empty

Back to top Go down

New Slenderblog/vlog - Never Enough Time
Page 1 of 1