Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff

HomepageHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Share | 

Sifting Through Stupidity

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Various Identities
Anxious

Current Win Points : 63

PostSubject: Sifting Through Stupidity   Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:44 pm

Yes, that's right, this is my blog.

I FINALLY MANAGED TO CREATE A BLOG. I've done my research, I've talked to people, and I've thought everything through. Sure, you may have already noticed this link in my signature, but most people are too busy staring at that sexy .gif instead.

The title of my blog was provided by Allan, actually, and I love him for that. <3

As for the blog itself:
There isn't much I can say. I've already spoiled it for the people that have assisted/are assisting me, but I couldn't spoil it for the rest of you. I'd never.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.nyan.cat
Ladnek
Watched

Current Win Points : 72

PostSubject: Re: Sifting Through Stupidity   Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:32 am

Cool, I'll be sure to keep an eye on this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ExorcistGamer
Watched

Current Win Points : 143

PostSubject: Re: Sifting Through Stupidity   Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:12 pm

Quote :
She wanted me to tell the world, though, so I thought "eh, what the hell. I'll tell the internet. Maybe they'll know something."

This. Love it.

It's a perfect excuse to use to kick-start the blog; lots of people ask the internet to help them with problems, even if they're really crazy situations so it works.

Anyway, I'll be keeping an eye on this too. Judging by the title and the scripting in this first post, I have the feeling Alexander is going to be treating a lot of what starts coming in the early days as ridiculous and mouthing off about it. Should be interesting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Various Identities
Anxious

Current Win Points : 63

PostSubject: Re: Sifting Through Stupidity   Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:05 am

ExorcistGamer wrote:
Quote :
She wanted me to tell the world, though, so I thought "eh, what the hell. I'll tell the internet. Maybe they'll know something."

This. Love it.

It's a perfect excuse to use to kick-start the blog; lots of people ask the internet to help them with problems, even if they're really crazy situations so it works.

Anyway, I'll be keeping an eye on this too. Judging by the title and the scripting in this first post, I have the feeling Alexander is going to be treating a lot of what starts coming in the early days as ridiculous and mouthing off about it. Should be interesting.

It's appreciated. I've got my second post up now, just in case you didn't notice.

As for the blog itself, I can't say too much... But Alexander says "fuck the supernatural, everything can be explained." I'll admit, I partly based him off Konaa. I have great expectations for this but if it stays so obscure I don't think it will really get anywhere until after it finishes (and even then, that's unlikely). \shrugs\
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.nyan.cat
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sifting Through Stupidity   Today at 5:51 pm

Back to top Go down

Sifting Through Stupidity
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Man Series :: Blog Trailheads-
Jump to: