Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Wow... crazy stuff

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LiquifiedSkittles
Untainted
LiquifiedSkittles

Current Win Points : -1

Wow... crazy stuff Empty
PostSubject: Wow... crazy stuff   Wow... crazy stuff EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 4:08 pm

Okay so I just finished watching EverymanHYBRID. I found the wiki page for it and followed the time line, tried to watch and read everything in sequence. Some of the links to Damsel's blog posts didn't work, and my computer was having trouble loading all the Ustreams.. was there anything key in those I missed? Otherwise, that was a pretty awesome series, I can't wait to see it continue. It better after the way the most recent video ended :/
Back to top Go down

Wow... crazy stuff
Page 1 of 1