Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

So I got off my lazy ass and have my Minecraft server up again.

Go down 
+12
Ladnek
Dr Shlub
Green
Cronos
Malus
Mr. Jeebles
Broeckchen
Trygon
Creepturtle
DFW
Voidmaster
Zander
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Trygon
Anxious
Trygon

Current Win Points : 40

So I got off my lazy ass and have my Minecraft server up again. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So I got off my lazy ass and have my Minecraft server up again.   So I got off my lazy ass and have my Minecraft server up again. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 6:31 pm

If I wanted to grief, your brick house would have been torn down loong ago. Haha! Wink

Though in all seriousness, it is good practice to hide your valuable chests on servers without LWC even if you trust everyone. Always prepare for the worst.
Back to top Go down
http://www.astronomican.com/member.php?374-Trygon
Cronos
Untainted
Cronos

Current Win Points : 8

PostSubject: Re: So I got off my lazy ass and have my Minecraft server up again.   So I got off my lazy ass and have my Minecraft server up again. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 12:22 pm

Goody gumdrops! Minecraft name: ElementalCronos

Yes I realize my name means "elemental time" which makes no sense to you... but I like it! It's no fun playing alone...
Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

Current Win Points : 640

PostSubject: Re: So I got off my lazy ass and have my Minecraft server up again.   So I got off my lazy ass and have my Minecraft server up again. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 12:28 pm

Cronos, you're added to the whitelist now.
Back to top Go down
Malus
Taken
Malus

Current Win Points : 125

PostSubject: Re: So I got off my lazy ass and have my Minecraft server up again.   So I got off my lazy ass and have my Minecraft server up again. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 2:43 pm

Okay, whoever blew up a fucking creeper in front of my house, fess up now. It ended up doing a lot of damage thanks to you, and plus, you didn't even make any repairs!

Ugh. Whoever did it, thanks a lot. -.-
Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

PostSubject: Re: So I got off my lazy ass and have my Minecraft server up again.   So I got off my lazy ass and have my Minecraft server up again. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 2:49 pm

Well, Creepers are creepers man. It happens. And if anyone else wants on the sever, it's still up and I'll try to keep it up for the rest of today too.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

Current Win Points : 750

PostSubject: Re: So I got off my lazy ass and have my Minecraft server up again.   So I got off my lazy ass and have my Minecraft server up again. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 2:52 pm

Yea Malus, no one did that, it's just what they do. Make it out of Obsidian next time. I make everything out of that shit. It's a bitch when you misplace a block though.
Back to top Go down
http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
Green
Untainted
Green

Current Win Points : 3

PostSubject: Re: So I got off my lazy ass and have my Minecraft server up again.   So I got off my lazy ass and have my Minecraft server up again. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 2:54 pm

I'd like to join. Is the server still up?
Back to top Go down
Malus
Taken
Malus

PostSubject: Re: So I got off my lazy ass and have my Minecraft server up again.   So I got off my lazy ass and have my Minecraft server up again. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:00 pm

Mr. Jeebles wrote:
Yea Malus, no one did that, it's just what they do. Make it out of Obsidian next time. I make everything out of that shit. It's a bitch when you misplace a block though.

I'm not saying it wasn't a creeper. I know it was a creeper, due to what the damage looked like. What I'm mad about is that someone was blown up by a creeper, and then didn't repair the damage. >.<
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

Current Win Points : 750

PostSubject: Re: So I got off my lazy ass and have my Minecraft server up again.   So I got off my lazy ass and have my Minecraft server up again. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:17 pm

Can't they just blow up when running into a building in general? And even if someone did it, it was an accident and they probably had no clue what it looked like. If it was a creeper you can't blame anyone.
Back to top Go down
http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
Zander
Survivor
Zander

PostSubject: Re: So I got off my lazy ass and have my Minecraft server up again.   So I got off my lazy ass and have my Minecraft server up again. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:24 pm

Green wrote:
I'd like to join. Is the server still up?
Yeah, it's up. Give me a username to add to the whitelist.
Back to top Go down
Malus
Taken
Malus

PostSubject: Re: So I got off my lazy ass and have my Minecraft server up again.   So I got off my lazy ass and have my Minecraft server up again. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:28 pm

Mr. Jeebles wrote:
Can't they just blow up when running into a building in general? And even if someone did it, it was an accident and they probably had no clue what it looked like. If it was a creeper you can't blame anyone.

They only blow up when going after someone. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Trygon
Anxious
Trygon

Current Win Points : 40

PostSubject: Re: So I got off my lazy ass and have my Minecraft server up again.   So I got off my lazy ass and have my Minecraft server up again. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 5:32 pm

Man up and deal with it bro. No use crying over spilt milk, especially when it is a fucking computer game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.astronomican.com/member.php?374-Trygon
Malus
Taken
Malus

PostSubject: Re: So I got off my lazy ass and have my Minecraft server up again.   So I got off my lazy ass and have my Minecraft server up again. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 5:41 pm

I wasn't crying, and I already dealt with it. No need to be an asshole about it.
Back to top Go down
Dr Shlub
Anxious
Dr Shlub

Current Win Points : 49

PostSubject: Re: So I got off my lazy ass and have my Minecraft server up again.   So I got off my lazy ass and have my Minecraft server up again. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:41 am

I can has be add to whitelist? DrShlub be the name to add if ye have forgotten in my many moons absence.
Back to top Go down
Green
Untainted
Green

Current Win Points : 3

PostSubject: Re: So I got off my lazy ass and have my Minecraft server up again.   So I got off my lazy ass and have my Minecraft server up again. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:40 pm

Charles_N
Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

PostSubject: Re: So I got off my lazy ass and have my Minecraft server up again.   So I got off my lazy ass and have my Minecraft server up again. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:39 am

Both of you are now on the whitelist. Congrats.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

PostSubject: Re: So I got off my lazy ass and have my Minecraft server up again.   So I got off my lazy ass and have my Minecraft server up again. - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 11:29 pm

Okay, so my internet has been having problems when I run the server. For some reason it shows that it's running but then people can't connect for some odd reason and it doesn't show up on the interface when people try to. It's back up, but if you encounter this problem, let me know. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Back to top Go down
Ladnek
Watched
Ladnek

Current Win Points : 72

PostSubject: Re: So I got off my lazy ass and have my Minecraft server up again.   So I got off my lazy ass and have my Minecraft server up again. - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 11:34 pm

Add me to list, please. Minecraft name: TheLadnek
Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

PostSubject: Re: So I got off my lazy ass and have my Minecraft server up again.   So I got off my lazy ass and have my Minecraft server up again. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 3:31 pm

So I've decided to swap the worlds today and brought up the old SlenderCraft world that we at SN first used. No monsters here. Just a creative server. Again, if there's griefing, I will haul your ass off my whitelist ASAP. Otherwise, enjoy.

*Goes to build the Slender Nation Castle*
Back to top Go down
Blue Eyes
Stalked
Blue Eyes

Current Win Points : 58

PostSubject: Re: So I got off my lazy ass and have my Minecraft server up again.   So I got off my lazy ass and have my Minecraft server up again. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 3:37 pm

I wish I could play Minecraft. I'd waltz around the Slender Nation Castle.
Back to top Go down
Queen Morgause
Untainted
Queen Morgause

Current Win Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: So I got off my lazy ass and have my Minecraft server up again.   So I got off my lazy ass and have my Minecraft server up again. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:59 pm

Omigosh, me, me!

My username is regexpression. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

PostSubject: Re: So I got off my lazy ass and have my Minecraft server up again.   So I got off my lazy ass and have my Minecraft server up again. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 10:11 pm

Queen Morgause wrote:
Omigosh, me, me!

My username is regexpression. Very Happy

Alright. You're added. Feel free to check it out.

Note: The server isn't always brimming with people if you can log in to it, then it's online and you have the right one, assuming you put in the right IP address.
Back to top Go down
Hallow Sleeper
Observer
Hallow Sleeper

Current Win Points : 23

PostSubject: Re: So I got off my lazy ass and have my Minecraft server up again.   So I got off my lazy ass and have my Minecraft server up again. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 10:14 pm

So the world was swapped. Oh well, that explains it then. I was wondering what had happened to that mountain with the Nether portal on top of it.

Question about that world: Is it bad that I built a structure near it?
Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

PostSubject: Re: So I got off my lazy ass and have my Minecraft server up again.   So I got off my lazy ass and have my Minecraft server up again. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 10:16 pm

Nah. It's fine. As long as you don't mess up other peoples' stuff, then it's fine.
Back to top Go down
Hallow Sleeper
Observer
Hallow Sleeper

Current Win Points : 23

PostSubject: Re: So I got off my lazy ass and have my Minecraft server up again.   So I got off my lazy ass and have my Minecraft server up again. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 10:19 pm

Alrighty then. Very Happy Good to know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I got off my lazy ass and have my Minecraft server up again.   So I got off my lazy ass and have my Minecraft server up again. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

So I got off my lazy ass and have my Minecraft server up again.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next