Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Entry #45 Discussion

Go down 
+31
Lowen
MadameMiz
Cronos
LiquifiedSkittles
TearsOfTheAmazon
XuchilVith
Empty
WarpedWolf
Mrs Spawn Kill
Gustybv
runjump360
CheckersValentine
Mr. Jeebles
ExorcistGamer
Karanoch
Rythmear
scarfan
ShyRonny
videogamesizzle
Sachael
Torin
bilo
quofomo
Ladnek
AgentAlaska64
ChaosGamma
Eric
Malus
Zander
Hallow Sleeper
35 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hallow Sleeper
Observer
Hallow Sleeper

Current Win Points : 23

Entry #45 Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Entry #45 Discussion   Entry #45 Discussion EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 11:14 pm

It's up. Man, they're really pumping these out lately. So discuss.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

Current Win Points : 640

PostSubject: Re: Entry #45 Discussion   Entry #45 Discussion EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 11:16 pm

Here's the video.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Entry #45 Discussion   Entry #45 Discussion EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 11:20 pm

Spoiler:

*coughahemcough*

I think the filler is over now.
Back to top Go down
Hallow Sleeper
Observer
Hallow Sleeper

PostSubject: Re: Entry #45 Discussion   Entry #45 Discussion EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 11:21 pm

Spoiler:

Edit: FUCKING NINJA'D!
Back to top Go down
Malus
Taken
Malus

Current Win Points : 125

PostSubject: Re: Entry #45 Discussion   Entry #45 Discussion EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 11:22 pm

SHIT JUST GOT REAL.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Entry #45 Discussion   Entry #45 Discussion EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 11:25 pm

Anyway, after getting over the shock-speculation time!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

PostSubject: Re: Entry #45 Discussion   Entry #45 Discussion EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 11:25 pm

BASICALLY WHAT LIFE SAID. HOLY FUCK.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Eric
Untainted

Current Win Points : 9

PostSubject: Re: Entry #45 Discussion   Entry #45 Discussion EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 11:26 pm

Spoiler:

Last edited by Eric on Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ChaosGamma
Observer
ChaosGamma

Current Win Points : 26

PostSubject: Re: Entry #45 Discussion   Entry #45 Discussion EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 11:29 pm

Holy shit.

I am liking this. Very much. Bloody awesome.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hallow Sleeper
Observer
Hallow Sleeper

PostSubject: Re: Entry #45 Discussion   Entry #45 Discussion EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 11:36 pm

Why are we assuming that was Sinclair? Wasn't one of the theories that there were more than one Masky?
Back to top Go down
Malus
Taken
Malus

Current Win Points : 125

PostSubject: Re: Entry #45 Discussion   Entry #45 Discussion EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 11:39 pm

ChaosGamma wrote:
Holy shit.

I am liking this. Very much. Bloody awesome.

Spoiler:

I have a theory as to what the Maskies' goal is. And really, I just thought of this, so... It's not exactly well-worded.

But my theory is, the Maskies = TTA. They alternate getting the videos out, which explains the change in video style. Their goal is to find protection from the Operator, or find a safe haven, or something of that sort - hence, finding an 'ark'. We know that the original Masky is Tim, so it's possible he wants revenge for the death of his friends and thus trying to get rid of Alex. He just wants to forget about all of this, and then Jay has to go fuck everything up by investigating the original footage, so he ends up on Tim's shitlist, too.

Maybe, they think killing Alex will bring them to the ark, or prevent the Operator from finding them.

It's still up in the air on the identity of Sinclair, but I'm leaning towards Jessica or one of the original Marble Hornets cast members. Both could want out of this, too, and think killing Alex is the only answer.

That's it for now. Feel free to add to this theory, I suppose?
Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

PostSubject: Re: Entry #45 Discussion   Entry #45 Discussion EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 11:53 pm

Pretty sure they ran from The Operator, who makes an appearance at the end.

Entry #45 Discussion Tumblr_lotjbkhGLq1qag05ko1_500
Back to top Go down
AgentAlaska64
Untainted

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Entry #45 Discussion   Entry #45 Discussion EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 11:53 pm

Hello new here sorry but... I have a theory. Masky and Sinclair are in my opinion both working with the operator. however they ran when they saw him because they fear their master and The Operator doesnt want alex dead.... at least not yet
Back to top Go down
Ladnek
Watched
Ladnek

Current Win Points : 72

PostSubject: Re: Entry #45 Discussion   Entry #45 Discussion EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 12:02 am

Oh my god...

Spoiler:

Damn good entry. Freakin' awesome.
Back to top Go down
ChaosGamma
Observer
ChaosGamma

Current Win Points : 26

PostSubject: Re: Entry #45 Discussion   Entry #45 Discussion EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 12:03 am

Hallow Sleeper wrote:
Why are we assuming that was Sinclair? Wasn't one of the theories that there were more than one Masky?

Y'know I thought that was Sinclair, but looking at it again, I can't really see the mask too well. I guess it could be a third Masky, but the hoody still looks like Sinclair's.

Malus wrote:
I have a theory as to what the Maskies' goal is. And really, I just thought of this, so... It's not exactly well-worded.

But my theory is, the Maskies = TTA. They alternate getting the videos out, which explains the change in video style. Their goal is to find protection from the Operator, or find a safe haven, or something of that sort - hence, finding an 'ark'. We know that the original Masky is Tim, so it's possible he wants revenge for the death of his friends and thus trying to get rid of Alex. He just wants to forget about all of this, and then Jay has to go fuck everything up by investigating the original footage, so he ends up on Tim's shitlist, too.

Maybe, they think killing Alex will bring them to the ark, or prevent the Operator from finding them.

It's still up in the air on the identity of Sinclair, but I'm leaning towards Jessica or one of the original Marble Hornets cast members. Both could want out of this, too, and think killing Alex is the only answer.

That's it for now. Feel free to add to this theory, I suppose?

Maskies=TTA and the part about alternating videos I think I'd pretty well agree with. Especially since we also have this from Jay's twitter:
Quote :
Those videos are so inconsistent. It's like they're being made by different people. No way I can prove that, though.
Which appears to be either some kind of confirmation of that theory, or he's just messing with us.

Not sure about the rest of it. I know the theory about trying to find some kind of safe haven (The Ark) has come up before. Tim trying to get revenge on Alex... I don't know. If he is, somehow I think that the Operator has to be screwing with him to get him to do stuff. For whatever reason. Actually I think that could be the explanation for a lot of things, because I still don't think the Maskies are working for Slendy (at least not directly).

And I've lost a number of other points I was going to make, so I think I need to sleep now.

One last thing though: As far as Sinclair goes, I'm still going for it being Jessica. For various reasons, but also just because I like it.

Also, I missed the Operator there. Alright then, I guess that solves that.

EDIT:
Ladnek wrote:
Oh my god...

Spoiler:

Damn good entry. Freakin' awesome.

Spoiler:

Last edited by ChaosGamma on Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
quofomo
Watched
quofomo

Current Win Points : 177

PostSubject: Re: Entry #45 Discussion   Entry #45 Discussion EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 12:08 am

Adding towhat everybody else has said:
Spoiler:
Ahem.
Back to top Go down
http://quofomo.tumblr.com
bilo
Taken
bilo

Current Win Points : 311

PostSubject: Re: Entry #45 Discussion   Entry #45 Discussion EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 12:14 am

I've always been under the impression that Malus' theory brought up. That Tim thinks killing Alex might make Slendy go away or something.

Also, Ladnek, the sideburns don't lie. And he was limping at about 2:29.
Back to top Go down
http://animal-nitrate.deviantart.com/
Ladnek
Watched
Ladnek

PostSubject: Re: Entry #45 Discussion   Entry #45 Discussion EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 12:24 am

bilo wrote:
Also, Ladnek, the sideburns don't lie. And he was limping at about 2:29.
Oh yeah, I see. I guess it was just the odd angle of the shot. Disregard last post.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Entry #45 Discussion   Entry #45 Discussion EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 12:27 am

Ladnek-I have a contradiction to your theory.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Torin
Untainted

Current Win Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: Entry #45 Discussion   Entry #45 Discussion EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 12:56 am

Spoiler:

Are my photos working? I can't seem to see them. tongue
Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

PostSubject: Re: Entry #45 Discussion   Entry #45 Discussion EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 1:00 am

Torin, I don't think you took into account that the camera used night vision, which gives everything visibility in darkness. Tends to fuck up the colors a bit. Plus they were wearing the familiar hoodie.

If not that, they could've switched balaclava colors while the other one was in the wash? xD
Back to top Go down
Sachael
Watched
Sachael

Current Win Points : 179

PostSubject: Re: Entry #45 Discussion   Entry #45 Discussion EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 1:10 am

Entry #45 Discussion 350m2au

Okay, I was reluctant to jump on the whole Alex = villain bandwagon, but this video pretty much solidifies it. We still don't know how or why the Operator is attached to him, though. (We still don't know much about the Operator period, actually :| )

ANYWAY, maskies working together. Pretty much saw this coming. I have this crazy little theory that (sigh) Sinclair is Seth or Brian. And they're pretty clearly not on the Operator's side.

I'm still rooting for Alex, though. He's a hardcore muh-fucker.
Back to top Go down
videogamesizzle
Untainted
videogamesizzle

PostSubject: Re: Entry #45 Discussion   Entry #45 Discussion EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 1:17 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Torin
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: Entry #45 Discussion   Entry #45 Discussion EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 1:54 am

Zander wrote:
Torin, I don't think you took into account that the camera used night vision, which gives everything visibility in darkness. Tends to fuck up the colors a bit. Plus they were wearing the familiar hoodie.

If not that, they could've switched balaclava colors while the other one was in the wash? xD

Then why wasn't Masky's mask effected? Did you read my whole post?

Hoody's mask is clearly jet black in #41. Now take a look at this image from #45 https://2img.net/h/oi52.tinypic.com/2yxnbqx.png

You're telling me they're the same? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Taken

PostSubject: Re: Entry #45 Discussion   Entry #45 Discussion EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 2:03 am

*Takes a moment to clear my head* I'm sorry if this sounds like repeating any theories...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entry #45 Discussion   Entry #45 Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Entry #45 Discussion
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next