Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Entry #45 Discussion

Go down 
+31
Lowen
MadameMiz
Cronos
LiquifiedSkittles
TearsOfTheAmazon
XuchilVith
Empty
WarpedWolf
Mrs Spawn Kill
Gustybv
runjump360
CheckersValentine
Mr. Jeebles
ExorcistGamer
Karanoch
Rythmear
scarfan
ShyRonny
videogamesizzle
Sachael
Torin
bilo
quofomo
Ladnek
AgentAlaska64
ChaosGamma
Eric
Malus
Zander
Hallow Sleeper
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ladnek
Watched
Ladnek

Current Win Points : 72

Entry #45 Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entry #45 Discussion   Entry #45 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 2:25 am

Life wrote:
Ladnek-I have a contradiction to your theory.

Spoiler:
Sinclair could be a split personality. He didn't know what he was doing. And it didn't look like he was very far in the woods when Alex came for him. Also notice that when Alex got to the park, he went in the same direction as Sinclair.

As for the oddly colored mask conundrum, they might have used a different mask to make it more visible on night vision, but clearly the same person.
Back to top Go down
ShyRonny
Untainted
ShyRonny

Current Win Points : 5

PostSubject: Re: Entry #45 Discussion   Entry #45 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 2:31 am

When Alex first opened the window and saw the operator, when he walked outside, it looked like he was going to meet him. :/
Back to top Go down
scarfan
Untainted
scarfan

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Entry #45 Discussion   Entry #45 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 3:30 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rythmear
Anxious
Rythmear

Current Win Points : 32

PostSubject: Re: Entry #45 Discussion   Entry #45 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 4:20 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Karanoch
Observer
Karanoch

Current Win Points : 12

PostSubject: Re: Entry #45 Discussion   Entry #45 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 5:30 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ExorcistGamer
Watched
ExorcistGamer

Current Win Points : 143

PostSubject: Re: Entry #45 Discussion   Entry #45 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 10:49 am

Karanoch wrote:
Spoiler:

This is pretty good, it adds to everyone's curiosity about Alex telling that story in the woods to Jay, and adds to the enttry 37 clips.

Onto the video itself: Damn that was mighty fun, plot is definitely kicking into high gear now. Really didn't expect the moments at the end.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rythmear
Anxious
Rythmear

Current Win Points : 32

PostSubject: Re: Entry #45 Discussion   Entry #45 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 12:10 pm

Okay, I've gotta get this off my chest... and it's not entirely relevant...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

Current Win Points : 750

PostSubject: Re: Entry #45 Discussion   Entry #45 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 12:22 pm

I don't think Alex is evil, I just think he's really fucking angry. Would you not be pissed off if you were dealing with this shit? Yea, Alex is acting pretty suspicious, but I think we'll get a reason for it later. Evil Alex would be a nice twist though and I'm definitely not against that happening.
Back to top Go down
http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
Zander
Survivor
Zander

Current Win Points : 640

PostSubject: Re: Entry #45 Discussion   Entry #45 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 12:23 pm

Rythmear:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Entry #45 Discussion   Entry #45 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 12:24 pm

Rythmear wrote:
Okay, I've gotta get this off my chest... and it's not entirely relevant...

Spoiler:

I've been thinking about this myself. I brought it up on skype chat last night-of course my reason for believing this theory is a little bit meta:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

PostSubject: Re: Entry #45 Discussion   Entry #45 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 12:30 pm

Life wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hallow Sleeper
Observer
Hallow Sleeper

Current Win Points : 23

PostSubject: Re: Entry #45 Discussion   Entry #45 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 12:59 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Karanoch
Observer
Karanoch

Current Win Points : 12

PostSubject: Re: Entry #45 Discussion   Entry #45 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 1:11 pm

Mr. Jeebles wrote:
Life wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
CheckersValentine
Stalked
CheckersValentine

Current Win Points : 101

PostSubject: Re: Entry #45 Discussion   Entry #45 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 1:36 pm

I still think
Spoiler:

I couldn't quite take this episode as seriously as you guys though as all I could hear in my head the whole time was
"Damn kids on my lawn again. Come back here you hooligans!"
Back to top Go down
ChaosGamma
Observer
ChaosGamma

Current Win Points : 26

PostSubject: Re: Entry #45 Discussion   Entry #45 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 1:49 pm

Spoiler:

EDIT: In reply to Checkers:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

PostSubject: Re: Entry #45 Discussion   Entry #45 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 2:23 pm

Karanoch wrote:
Mr. Jeebles wrote:
Life wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Yes, I did mention her in the above spoiler, her name is Amy. I also think we can stop using spoilers now, it's been long enough since the episode came out.
Back to top Go down
CheckersValentine
Stalked
CheckersValentine

PostSubject: Re: Entry #45 Discussion   Entry #45 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 3:15 pm

ChaosGamma wrote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
runjump360
Anxious
runjump360

Current Win Points : 13

PostSubject: Re: Entry #45 Discussion   Entry #45 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 3:42 pm

Alex: *O-O* "YOUR LATE!!!"

Slender Man: "Slender man is never late, Alex Kralie, nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to."

HUGZLEZ!!!
Back to top Go down
ChaosGamma
Observer
ChaosGamma

Current Win Points : 26

PostSubject: Re: Entry #45 Discussion   Entry #45 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 4:10 pm

CheckersValentine wrote:
ChaosGamma wrote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

True, true. I think what I was more leaning towards was that Alex isn't necessarily willingly working for the Operator. It seems to me that Alex is possibly already hallowed, or that he's just having his memories seriously fucked around with or something. As we've seen, the Operator does seem to have some special interest in Alex so it may not be him doing these things himself, rather the Operator leading him into doing things.
Back to top Go down
Malus
Taken
Malus

Current Win Points : 125

PostSubject: Re: Entry #45 Discussion   Entry #45 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 4:37 pm

Hmm. Okay, going back to the last TTA response, it asked "But who are you?"

What if the video was aimed more at Alex than Jay? Like... asking him "Who are you? You're not being normal, Alex."

I thought of that because of this talk of Alex becoming hallowed.
Back to top Go down
Gustybv
Anxious
Gustybv

Current Win Points : 6

PostSubject: Re: Entry #45 Discussion   Entry #45 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 4:57 pm

I'm still not sure on all of this myself. Perhaps I should go and read some of the theories made from older entries and see if that helps piece things together better...
Back to top Go down
Mrs Spawn Kill
Untainted
Mrs Spawn Kill

Current Win Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: Entry #45 Discussion   Entry #45 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 5:51 pm

This reminds me of entry 35...I think? I thougt Alex killed Masky! There are probably more! They look like people! Maybe they are...but controlled by Slender man...
Back to top Go down
Taken

Current Win Points : 72

PostSubject: Re: Entry #45 Discussion   Entry #45 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 6:38 pm

*Is piecing these theories together with Scarfan.*

Alright, let's see...

the TTA group is using J to get to the Ark, and Operator is using Alex to stop them. Two beings that can not get the Ark themselfs use two unfortunate people that neither would suspect not only each other, but themselves. But that would lead to a much bigger picture than we once thought.
What is the Ark? Is it information or a physical thing?
Back to top Go down
WarpedWolf
Untainted
WarpedWolf

Current Win Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: Entry #45 Discussion   Entry #45 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 11:20 pm

FYI: Contrary to some of my earlier posts, this one will be using my own speech patterns instead of trying to sound all eloquent and stuff.

JEEZUS H CHRIST IN A CHICKEN BASKET!!! Okay so Sinclair and Masky (that's who I think it is) stalking Alex, and/or intentionally provoking him to get him where they want him (given the fact that Sinclair disappears and just waits for Alex). It does seem like it's Sinclair at the begining and Masky is just waiting for the two to show up.

Alex has been turned and I think Masky and Sinclair know that their time is running out to use Alex to free them somehow (assuming the crap out of this piece of cannon). Masky is Tim and is pissed at Alex for dragging him into this mess (and... you know... breaking his leg). Sinclair is just being true neutral in the corner as Masky gets his revenge, when suddenly Slendy comes in because he still needs his little Slendette.

I don't think Sinclair is Jay, for what Life said. And I do think that it was Slendy that scared away the masks. I don't think though that the masks are TTA, at least not currently. I think was happened was that Sinclair and Masky have simply teamed up this one time. Sinclair is still non-threatening, but Masky is brutal as ever. I think that Sinclair is either Jessica or Brian, leaning towards Jessica because it would be good for plot convenience (I don't know).

Alex is most definetly on Slendy's side now. I'd say he's right about the stage that Tim was when Jay interviewed him, so Alex could don a mask at anytime now, or become one with Slendy in some way/shape/or form.

Very good episode from the MH guys though
Back to top Go down
CheckersValentine
Stalked
CheckersValentine

PostSubject: Re: Entry #45 Discussion   Entry #45 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 1:04 am

But, wait wait wait. Is it sinclair? He looks a little different. Can someone get some screen cap comparisons here?
Is it someone else or did the just change up Sinclair's style a bit?

Am I insane or what?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entry #45 Discussion   Entry #45 Discussion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Entry #45 Discussion
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next