Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Entry #45 Discussion

Go down 
+31
Lowen
MadameMiz
Cronos
LiquifiedSkittles
TearsOfTheAmazon
XuchilVith
Empty
WarpedWolf
Mrs Spawn Kill
Gustybv
runjump360
CheckersValentine
Mr. Jeebles
ExorcistGamer
Karanoch
Rythmear
scarfan
ShyRonny
videogamesizzle
Sachael
Torin
bilo
quofomo
Ladnek
AgentAlaska64
ChaosGamma
Eric
Malus
Zander
Hallow Sleeper
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ladnek
Watched
Ladnek

Current Win Points : 72

Entry #45 Discussion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entry #45 Discussion   Entry #45 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:16 am

It can't be Brian or Jessica, they're bulky and Sinclair in this video is just too skinny. I maintain that Jay is Sinclair.

It has been speculated that TTA is a group, and the older TTA videos had stuff like "Come back to us" and stuff, making it look like Jay is/was a part of it. Did no one else think about how when Jay went back to his room about to tell Jessica everything that he had to turn the video off, isn't it possible that at that point he became Sinclair and attacked Jessica? The next thing we know, Tim is there, the code is on the floor, and all the tapes are somehow locked in the safe. So who's to say Jay didn't lock them in himself?

Or what if Jay DOES know he's Sinclair and the whole genre-blind thing is all an act? He seems to be able to piece together puzzles pretty easily, but he can't figure out anything about TTA, and has somehow survived EVERY encounter with Masky. I don't even know where I'm going with this anymore, I'm just rambling.
Back to top Go down
WarpedWolf
Untainted
WarpedWolf

Current Win Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: Entry #45 Discussion   Entry #45 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:49 am

Ladnek, I really don't think that Jay is Sinclair or has anything to do with TTA (at least not yet... again). He is a little genre blind but I think his ability to solve puzzle's is just bad writing. I know that's a little daunting to think about but, it is a youtube show after all.

Anyway, really Jay can't be Sinclair, just because it doesn't make any sense, even if you are a pan-dimensional super being with long arms, a bald spot and an affinity for cheap black suits. WHY would he run off after seeing slendy/ change into Sinclair/ walk back/ take the camera slowly to the car showing himself/ walk back into the forest/ change back into Jay/ run past Alex/ then curl into the fetal position? Just to stear us away from his track?

Come to think of it, you may have something, but I'm not ready to give up just yet.

And as for the whole Brian/Jessica not being Sinclair, I don't think we have enough evidence to go on. The first time we see him it's out of a car door window. Next time is this video, so really I don't think we should really be assigning body types just yet for him.
Back to top Go down
ChaosGamma
Observer
ChaosGamma

Current Win Points : 26

PostSubject: Re: Entry #45 Discussion   Entry #45 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 9:19 am

I don't see how be able to solve puzzles relates to genre blindness, though I think I may be understanding your comment wrong.

I'm just going to throw in that I also don't think Jay is Sinclair. It seems like it would just be far too complicated for it to work. Although, when I had the whole sequence of events typed out, it did seem more likely. But I just don't see it.Did I just contradict myself here? It sounds like I did.

As for the whole 'come back to us' thing, it could be that there actually are more of the original MH cast involved in this, and since Jay was involved in the original production as well, it's referring to that. And I'm trying to think how to explain this part better, but I can't get it to sound right, but I think that's the most important part of the idea there.
Or maybe it's just because Tim is nuts? I wouldn't rule that out either.
Back to top Go down
Empty
Observer
Empty

Current Win Points : 23

PostSubject: Re: Entry #45 Discussion   Entry #45 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:23 pm

1: Finally watch this entry.
2: Hear something moving outside.
3: ???
4: Paranoia!

Also, Sinclair is either Trail Guy, Brian, or Amy.

Trail Guy because he has to be important or else he wouldn't have shown up, Brian because he has to be involved in something, and Amy because she seems to be important.
Back to top Go down
Karanoch
Observer
Karanoch

Current Win Points : 12

PostSubject: Re: Entry #45 Discussion   Entry #45 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:33 pm

Trail Guy could've just been a moment of comic relief to help with the filler.
Back to top Go down
Ladnek
Watched
Ladnek

PostSubject: Re: Entry #45 Discussion   Entry #45 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:36 pm

Alright, I pose another question to all of you. How did Jay know that this entry took place three months after he met up with Alex? How would he know specifically when this night took place unless he was there? And the tapes were out of order, yet the way he's uploading these seems pretty sequencial. I don't know, maybe I'm wrong and I'm just reading too much into this, but for now, I maintain that Jay is Sinclair.
Back to top Go down
XuchilVith
Stalked
XuchilVith

Current Win Points : 92

PostSubject: Re: Entry #45 Discussion   Entry #45 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:48 pm

I thought they had timestamps or something?
Back to top Go down
Karanoch
Observer
Karanoch

Current Win Points : 12

PostSubject: Re: Entry #45 Discussion   Entry #45 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:49 pm

Ladnek wrote:
Alright, I pose another question to all of you. How did Jay know that this entry took place three months after he met up with Alex? How would he know specifically when this night took place unless he was there? And the tapes were out of order, yet the way he's uploading these seems pretty sequencial. I don't know, maybe I'm wrong and I'm just reading too much into this, but for now, I maintain that Jay is Sinclair.

The files on the external harddrive that held the footage most likely had a date attached to it, with Jay smart enough to check.
Back to top Go down
Ladnek
Watched
Ladnek

PostSubject: Re: Entry #45 Discussion   Entry #45 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:53 pm

Karanoch wrote:
Ladnek wrote:

The files on the external harddrive that held the footage most likely had a date attached to it, with Jay smart enough to check.

But wasn't it only the chest-cam footage that was on the hard drive? Alex is using a different camera in this video.
Back to top Go down
Empty
Observer
Empty

PostSubject: Re: Entry #45 Discussion   Entry #45 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:54 pm

Karanoch wrote:
Trail Guy could've just been a moment of comic relief to help with the filler.
It still seems odd to just have him show up and do nothing of note.

Law of Conservation of Detail should logically be heavily in effect here, since, if I recall correctly, MH is rather low-budget, and it's a effin' horror series. You don't have things show up for a quick gag and never be mentioned again in a horror series.
Back to top Go down
ChaosGamma
Observer
ChaosGamma

Current Win Points : 26

PostSubject: Re: Entry #45 Discussion   Entry #45 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 5:39 pm

Ladnek wrote:
But wasn't it only the chest-cam footage that was on the hard drive? Alex is using a different camera in this video.

Jay mentions in the twitter that there was footage from different cameras on the hard drive.

Also, the tapes are apparently labelled in some way that he's able to tell the correct order for them. Except for a few, like the one with the footage from Entry 38, I believe.

Isn't Random Trail Guy too big to be Sinclair? I remember I went back and checked after Sinclair first appeared, I don't think it's him. 'Course, I'm too lazy to look right at this minute, so you might be able to disprove me there.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

Current Win Points : 750

PostSubject: Re: Entry #45 Discussion   Entry #45 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 5:43 pm

No you're right, I just checked, he's much to big. Here's a picture.

Entry #45 Discussion - Page 3 Trail_10

If they didn't show his face later I would have thought he was Brian.
Back to top Go down
http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
TearsOfTheAmazon
Untainted
TearsOfTheAmazon

Current Win Points : -3

PostSubject: Re: Entry #45 Discussion   Entry #45 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 10:44 pm

notice the hood that this episode's other masky was wearing. a plain white hoodie with eyeholes. Notice, after the first few seconds of inquiry, a distorted picture of a man with black eyes. or what APPEARS to be. but could this really be a man wearing...a plain white hoodie with eyeholes? the fact that the message directly before that picture was "look at you" makes me think that this man is Jay, since the totheark videos are directed at jay as replies to his channel. also, look at the angle of hoodie's head in entry 45 when he sees slendermon there. exactly the same as the picture in inquiry. just a thought.
Back to top Go down
Malus
Taken
Malus

Current Win Points : 125

PostSubject: Re: Entry #45 Discussion   Entry #45 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 11:13 pm

We don't know if the hoodie was actually white or not. The night vision distorted the colors in the video, meaning that it could be Sinclair's hoodie color or something else. I'm leaning more towards Sinclair's hoodie.
Back to top Go down
LiquifiedSkittles
Untainted
LiquifiedSkittles

Current Win Points : -1

PostSubject: Re: Entry #45 Discussion   Entry #45 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 4:21 am

Spoiler:

Oh and by the way, just out of curiosity.. where is everyone getting the name Sinclair from?
Back to top Go down
Sachael
Watched
Sachael

Current Win Points : 179

PostSubject: Re: Entry #45 Discussion   Entry #45 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 6:30 am

LiquifiedSkittles wrote:

Oh and by the way, just out of curiosity.. where is everyone getting the name Sinclair from?

Their asses, basically.
Back to top Go down
Cronos
Untainted
Cronos

Current Win Points : 8

PostSubject: Re: Entry #45 Discussion   Entry #45 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:38 am

*after reading the entire thread...mostly*
>.> Slendy was actually seen in this entry? I know he was heavily
implied what with the distortion and sound...muffling i guess you could
call it, but I never actually saw him.

I have nothing constructive to add except that I want to see a knife fight between masky and Alex... which isn't constructive.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

Current Win Points : 750

PostSubject: Re: Entry #45 Discussion   Entry #45 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 11:39 am

The name Sinclair came from the entry #41 discussion thread. It was the collaborative fan name that spawned from a joke.

And yes Cronos, he's right here.
Entry #45 Discussion - Page 3 Tumblr_lotjysAEc01qag05ko1_500
Back to top Go down
http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
ShyRonny
Untainted
ShyRonny

Current Win Points : 5

PostSubject: Re: Entry #45 Discussion   Entry #45 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 1:21 pm

Mr. Jeebles wrote:
The name Sinclair came from the entry #41 discussion thread. It was the collaborative fan name that spawned from a joke.

And yes Cronos, he's right here.
Entry #45 Discussion - Page 3 Tumblr_lotjysAEc01qag05ko1_500

People at unfiction think that was a reflection of something in the room -_- it is obviousley The Operator.
Back to top Go down
LiquifiedSkittles
Untainted
LiquifiedSkittles

PostSubject: Re: Entry #45 Discussion   Entry #45 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 1:48 pm

How is that a reflection of something in the room? It's clearly a suit with a red tie..... weirdos. What's funny is while watching it last night I didn't see that at all, I did see him at the very end for a split second. I had to rewatch the beginning just now to catch the glimpse of him in the window....

Also random... I did most of my watching of of the Slendy Video series on my mac laptop... a little while ago I tried to log into the forum with my uncle's pc. It said I had the wrong password (I didn't) and when I tried logging in with my mac a second ago... I'm in (obviously)..... dun dun dun
Back to top Go down
Empty
Observer
Empty

PostSubject: Re: Entry #45 Discussion   Entry #45 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:17 pm

Watching the Entry itself, I could've sworn that was just Alex's reflection.

I'm not so sure now...
Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

Current Win Points : 640

PostSubject: Re: Entry #45 Discussion   Entry #45 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:38 pm

No, it's not Slendy in the window. That's Alex's leg and something in the background. Watch it in motion, and you'll see it isn't him.

EDIT: Here's a gif. Look at Alex's reflection in the window.

Entry #45 Discussion - Page 3 Marble_blinds_by_xerionreziraz-d41gb41
Back to top Go down
LiquifiedSkittles
Untainted
LiquifiedSkittles

PostSubject: Re: Entry #45 Discussion   Entry #45 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 3:19 pm

Zander wrote:
No, it's not Slendy in the window. That's Alex's leg and something in the background. Watch it in motion, and you'll see it isn't him.

EDIT: Here's a gif. Look at Alex's reflection in the window.

Entry #45 Discussion - Page 3 Marble_blinds_by_xerionreziraz-d41gb41

I did.. I still think its him.
Back to top Go down
Cronos
Untainted
Cronos

Current Win Points : 8

PostSubject: Re: Entry #45 Discussion   Entry #45 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 3:21 pm

Ok, stared at the gif for a good 5 minutes. Went back and forth with myself.
a comdeic recap for you all:

0:05: "Not seeing him"

0:15: "I still don't se- OH MY GOD THERE HE IS!"

0:17: "wait, something looks wrong about him."

0:45: "Why is his head on his shoulder?"

0:50: "is that supposed to be his head?"

1:15: "Not his head... so where is it?"

1:30: "Wait... that's not him."

1:40: "It has to be him!"

1:50: "How can seeing slender man be less scary than not seeing him?!"

2:10: "Ok, i'm pretty sure that's not him... But I know he's here!"

this was followed by a minute of searching the entire gif for slendy.

3:10: "He's not here..."

3:15: "...what is that in Alex's back pocket"

3:30: "Keys, i guess..."

3:50: "wait, if that's not slendy, why is there so much distortion?"

3:55: "It IS him!"

4:15: "No its not..."

4:30: "Oh god yes it is!"

4:45: "No, wait...it's not.

5:00: "...I can't tell!"
Back to top Go down
Empty
Observer
Empty

PostSubject: Re: Entry #45 Discussion   Entry #45 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 3:22 pm

Alex is looking right through the window. I would think he would've noticed if Slendy was there, given how he seems to have noticed him every time he's looking directly at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entry #45 Discussion   Entry #45 Discussion - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Entry #45 Discussion
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next