Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Sigma - New Video

Go down 
+18
DeHoed
Mirokufan
Neomenia
Sukid
Apples
Wintermarch
XuchilVith
altiumvidetur
Sachael
Crusergirl
ryantherebel
Vivi
ExorcistGamer
wulfe59
Lero
Mr. Jeebles
Konaa
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Konaa
Observer
Konaa

Current Win Points : 66

Sigma - New Video Empty
PostSubject: Sigma - New Video   Sigma - New Video EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 3:27 pm

...Huh. He's taking this well.
Back to top Go down
http://somethingtoleavebehind.blogspot.com/
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

Current Win Points : 750

Sigma - New Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sigma - New Video   Sigma - New Video EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:09 pm

Evan was the Slender Man?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
Lero
Anxious

Current Win Points : 12

Sigma - New Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sigma - New Video   Sigma - New Video EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:41 pm

Might be that Evan was contaminated with this radiation in Ashen Waste. If it was the Rake, then Alex should have the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

Sigma - New Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sigma - New Video   Sigma - New Video EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:53 pm

That's true, Ashen Waste is a high possibility for the contamination. At the same time it could still be before that. We don't know exactly who or what HABIT is and some say he's Slender Man's evil opposite. If you tie in the theory of Evan being HABIT it makes sense for HABIT to release some sort of odd radiation as well.
Back to top Go down
wulfe59
Untainted

Current Win Points : 7

Sigma - New Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sigma - New Video   Sigma - New Video EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 5:34 pm

So wait... Slender Man emits Sigma radiation. Sigma?
The backward [E] from the Greek alphabet that means summation operator? God the terrible theories I could create.
Back to top Go down
ExorcistGamer
Watched
ExorcistGamer

Current Win Points : 143

Sigma - New Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sigma - New Video   Sigma - New Video EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:00 pm

Well this is a pretty big plot addition.

Seems impossible to be The Rake then if Alex isn't showing anything. so it's either to do with HABIT or the incident in Ashen Waste.

Guess for humans it only shows up when their blood is in the open, man if the other Hybrids weren't worried about Evan enough as it is, this is REALLY going to get them unnerved.

I agree with Konaa though, Evan is taking it better then he should be. He does still sound worried mind you, transferring that into anger more then anything...but yet this is still better reaction then I’d have thought.

Back to top Go down
Vivi
Blackout
Vivi

Current Win Points : 488

Sigma - New Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sigma - New Video   Sigma - New Video EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:09 pm

Radiated Evan? We're venturing into either science fiction or superhero comic territory now. TIME FOR EVAN TO DAWN A CAPE & FIGHT CRIME.
I joke, of course.

This definitely leaves a bunch of new things open to consider, though.
Back to top Go down
http://masquevivi.deviantart.com/
ryantherebel
Untainted

Current Win Points : 0

Sigma - New Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sigma - New Video   Sigma - New Video EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 7:03 pm

Sigma radiation, heh? I take it the makers of EH are StarCraft fans.
Back to top Go down
Crusergirl
Stalked

Current Win Points : 74

Sigma - New Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sigma - New Video   Sigma - New Video EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 7:17 pm

The way Evan reacted makes sense for his character. As far as what the radiation means, well I would like to see the same test done on the other Hybrids. I say that because it also might have a connection to the Mining Town Four. Let's get some of Jeff, Vince, and Steph.
Crappy theory time!
Perhaps if the others have the radiation and Slenderman has it. It might be a connection between all of the possible alternate world Hybrids. (if we follow that awesome yet horrible meaning theory.) This would explain why Alex doesn't have it but the others would. Let's see the others blood samples!
This series is not leaning toward sci-fyi anymore. Its tail deep in it.
Back to top Go down
Sachael
Watched
Sachael

Current Win Points : 179

Sigma - New Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sigma - New Video   Sigma - New Video EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 10:23 pm

it may just be a shoutout to early TTA videos that contained a lowercase sigma character

or yeah, video games.

so Evan radiates something besides manliness, how 'bout that
Back to top Go down
Taken

Current Win Points : 72

Sigma - New Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sigma - New Video   Sigma - New Video EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 11:16 pm

First thought: Muse is playing in the background! I love it so much!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
altiumvidetur
Anxious
altiumvidetur

Current Win Points : 68

Sigma - New Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sigma - New Video   Sigma - New Video EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 11:24 pm

Evan and Alex bonding is slightly creepy and adorable.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Crusergirl
Stalked

Current Win Points : 74

Sigma - New Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sigma - New Video   Sigma - New Video EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 11:30 pm

altiumvidetur wrote:

Spoiler:

Right on Altium. That's what I was trying to say but more concise and elegant. Razz
Back to top Go down
XuchilVith
Stalked
XuchilVith

Current Win Points : 92

Sigma - New Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sigma - New Video   Sigma - New Video EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 3:16 am

altiumvidetur wrote:

Spoiler:

Makes sense. If that's true then that gives a much better idea of what HABIT is. Or at least, that it's not just a split personality. Which is what i wanted to believe. >_>

Interesting turn of events, indeed.
Back to top Go down
Wintermarch
Observer
Wintermarch

Current Win Points : 64

Sigma - New Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sigma - New Video   Sigma - New Video EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 1:33 pm

They should let Evan explain stuff more often. He's damn entertaining.

And Jeff's gonna be pissed. Which is like a stuffed animal being pissed, but still.
Back to top Go down
Apples
Anxious
Apples

Current Win Points : 7

Sigma - New Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sigma - New Video   Sigma - New Video EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 3:11 pm

Radiation blood eh?.... What does this foretell?!?
Back to top Go down
Sukid
Untainted
Sukid

Current Win Points : 3

Sigma - New Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sigma - New Video   Sigma - New Video EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 3:41 pm

XuchilVith wrote:
. Or at least, that it's not just a split personality. Which is what i wanted to believe. >_>
If you'd been reading HABIT's posts on Can You See the Words and seen the implications of some of his tweets, it'd be pretty clear already that he's much more than a split personality. :p
He's currently inHABITing Nick, who was mentioned in an earlier morse code video, and may be out to kill Evan.

But yeah, I think it's like they said in in -.-.. Tainted goods. Tainted with radiation. Though I guess it is possible only Evan has it, after the Ashen Waste incident.

But keep in mind that the detector has a piece of Slim Jim's suit inside it, so it's almost certainly related to him rather than HABIT.
Back to top Go down
XuchilVith
Stalked
XuchilVith

Current Win Points : 92

Sigma - New Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sigma - New Video   Sigma - New Video EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:20 pm

I admit I haven't been keeping up with EMH outside of YouTube, so I'm kind of in the dark most of the time. However, I did manage to read about the serial killer posts somewhere, but I thought it could be a delusion or a scare tactic by HABIT and not actual truth.

But now that's cleared up, soo... d:
Back to top Go down
Neomenia
Anxious
Neomenia

Current Win Points : 14

Sigma - New Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sigma - New Video   Sigma - New Video EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 5:55 pm

Hmm. I hope they handle this new idea well. It could easily be overused or misused and make things which should be mysterious too concrete. There could be some risk of demystification of Slendy or the Rake.

I'll be interested to see where they take this. EMH is always enjoyable!
Back to top Go down
Mirokufan
Untainted
Mirokufan

Current Win Points : 4

Sigma - New Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sigma - New Video   Sigma - New Video EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 3:53 am

Sukid wrote:
XuchilVith wrote:
. Or at least, that it's not just a split personality. Which is what i wanted to believe. >_>
If you'd been reading HABIT's posts on Can You See the Words and seen the implications of some of his tweets, it'd be pretty clear already that he's much more than a split personality. :p
He's currently inHABITing Nick, who was mentioned in an earlier morse code video, and may be out to kill Evan.

But yeah, I think it's like they said in in -.-.. Tainted goods. Tainted with radiation. Though I guess it is possible only Evan has it, after the Ashen Waste incident.

But keep in mind that the detector has a piece of Slim Jim's suit inside it, so it's almost certainly related to him rather than HABIT.

I feel as though HABIT still doesn't quite take control of people though; I feel he just has ways to get people to do what he wants. I haven't followed EMH as closely as others, but I know there's like a whole idea that old Evan from the papers was/is HABIT. I guess this is really farfetched, but I always just assumed HABIT was just reality hopping as much as Slendy could.

Also, I really hope that the piece of suit is a red herring, because I don't particularly like the idea of Slendy being able to show any sort of damage.
Back to top Go down
Sukid
Untainted
Sukid

Current Win Points : 3

Sigma - New Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sigma - New Video   Sigma - New Video EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:03 pm

I do. His invincibility is scary at first, but it becomes boring after a while. Adding a dash of hope keeps things interesting, which is one reason why I like EverymanHYBRID.
And hey, who says he can't repair/regrow the part that came off?
Back to top Go down
DeHoed
Untainted
DeHoed

Current Win Points : 1

Sigma - New Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sigma - New Video   Sigma - New Video EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:25 pm

Am I the only person thinking that if the small machine goes off whenever it's by sigma radiation, and monsters give off this radiation in their 'BO', then the team can therefore use it as a 'Slender-man Detector'?
Back to top Go down
Lero
Anxious

Current Win Points : 12

Sigma - New Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sigma - New Video   Sigma - New Video EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:29 pm

DeHoed wrote:
Am I the only person thinking that if the small machine goes off whenever it's by sigma radiation, and monsters give off this radiation in their 'BO', then the team can therefore use it as a 'Slender-man Detector'?
Usually when he's there, they already know it. It might work, but it's not needed.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

Sigma - New Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sigma - New Video   Sigma - New Video EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:30 pm

DeHoed wrote:

That's the general consensus on this, yes.
Back to top Go down
Konaa
Observer
Konaa

Current Win Points : 66

Sigma - New Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sigma - New Video   Sigma - New Video EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:36 pm

I mean, the thing dings whenever he's near, so uh

yeah

it's a detector
Back to top Go down
http://somethingtoleavebehind.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

Sigma - New Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sigma - New Video   Sigma - New Video Empty

Back to top Go down

Sigma - New Video
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next