Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Let's play: Super Hostile #07 - Legendary

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dr Shlub
Anxious
Dr Shlub

Current Win Points : 49

Let's play: Super Hostile #07 - Legendary Empty
PostSubject: Let's play: Super Hostile #07 - Legendary   Let's play: Super Hostile #07 - Legendary EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 8:16 pm

So I have decided to take on one of Vechs' Super Hostile Minecraft maps. Not being content with playing any of his "easy" maps I decided to go straight for his hardest, and longest, maps 'Legendary'. if any of you know what these maps contain, I hope you pity me.
Back to top Go down

Let's play: Super Hostile #07 - Legendary
Page 1 of 1