Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff



 
HomepageHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Share | 
 

 You are being STALKED

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: You are being STALKED   Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:38 pm

>Get UKELELE from DESK DRAWER. Go outside to the WOODS.
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Blackout
avatar

Posts : 507
Current Win Points : 487
Join date : 2010-12-10
Age : 25
Location : Alexandria, Gaia

PostSubject: Re: You are being STALKED   Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:43 pm

*Seconding the motion for a ukelele*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://masquevivi.deviantart.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: You are being STALKED   Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:51 pm

> Play UKELELE for the TALL MAN IN THE SUIT in hopes to make him like you.
Back to top Go down
CheckersValentine
Stalked
avatar

Posts : 359
Current Win Points : 101
Join date : 2011-05-05
Location : Around

PostSubject: Re: You are being STALKED   Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:24 pm

Snag the ukelele, brain three or four girl scouts, tie their merit badge sashes together and wrap them around you as a protective belt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pryex
Observer
avatar

Posts : 142
Current Win Points : 25
Join date : 2011-01-23
Age : 23
Location : Planet England

PostSubject: Re: You are being STALKED   Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:03 am

Life wrote:
>Get UKELELE from DESK DRAWER. Go outside to the WOODS.



You grab your trusty UKULELE from the DESK DRAWER. This has won you many a battle in the past.



You then proceed to fashion a PROTECTIVE SASH BELT out of many of your trophies. You have long opposed the iron fist of the GIRL SCOUTS and their COOKIES. You are now prepared to go out into the WOODS. Though you still don''t quite know why you are going.

>What will you do in the woods?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bilo
Taken
avatar

Posts : 469
Current Win Points : 311
Join date : 2010-12-11
Age : 29
Location : Los Angeles

PostSubject: Re: You are being STALKED   Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:14 am

> Head out into the middle of the woods and play a snazzy tune for all the woodland creatures.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://animal-nitrate.deviantart.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: You are being STALKED   Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:17 am

>Go for a WALK in the WOODS. ENJOY the NATURE around you. If the TALL MAN IN A SUIT shows up then BASH IN HIS SKULL with the UKELELE.
Back to top Go down
Pryex
Observer
avatar

Posts : 142
Current Win Points : 25
Join date : 2011-01-23
Age : 23
Location : Planet England

PostSubject: Re: You are being STALKED   Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:31 am

bilo wrote:
> Head out into the middle of the woods and play a snazzy tune for all the woodland creatures.



You find a suitable cleering in the WOODS and begin playing a SNAZZY TUNE on your UKULELE.



Sure enough you are surrounded by fuzzy little WOODLAND BUNNIES. These curious little guys just love music. The music does not last as soon your hear a LOUD BANG.



A cruel HUNTER has shot one of the WOODLAND BUNNIES. They are afterall quite the delicacy in the area. Their taste is like no other. Looking at the BUNNY CORPSE you begin to wonder what you should do about it.

>What will you do about the Bunny corpse?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr Shlub
Anxious
avatar

Posts : 68
Current Win Points : 49
Join date : 2010-12-11
Age : 22
Location : Ye Olde Britannia Land

PostSubject: Re: You are being STALKED   Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:16 am

> FEAST ON IT'S FLESH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bilo
Taken
avatar

Posts : 469
Current Win Points : 311
Join date : 2010-12-11
Age : 29
Location : Los Angeles

PostSubject: Re: You are being STALKED   Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:10 pm

> PISS ON ITS REMAINS. And make the other bunnies watch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://animal-nitrate.deviantart.com/
TrinityC0DER
Untainted
avatar

Posts : 2
Current Win Points : 0
Join date : 2011-08-07
Age : 20
Location : US

PostSubject: Re: You are being STALKED   Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:23 pm

Mind if I join in? Or is it too late? O__O
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://searchingtxfiles.blogspot.com
Pryex
Observer
avatar

Posts : 142
Current Win Points : 25
Join date : 2011-01-23
Age : 23
Location : Planet England

PostSubject: Re: You are being STALKED   Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:25 pm

[You can join whenever you like]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
avatar

Posts : 1499
Current Win Points : 750
Join date : 2011-01-15
Age : 24
Location : Unknown

PostSubject: Re: You are being STALKED   Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:25 pm

>Take out its EYEBALL and have someone with AIDS PISS in its EYE SOCKET so it dies all SLOW LIKE.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
Zander
Survivor
avatar

Posts : 1570
Current Win Points : 640
Join date : 2010-12-11
Age : 25
Location : Gone

PostSubject: Re: You are being STALKED   Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:38 pm

>Give it to HABIT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wintermarch
Observer
avatar

Posts : 152
Current Win Points : 64
Join date : 2011-07-27
Age : 40
Location : Fort Collins, Colorado

PostSubject: Re: You are being STALKED   Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:43 pm

>Use the BUNNY CORPSE as a VOODOO DOLL to control all the other WOODLAND BUNNIES.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DFW
Observer
avatar

Posts : 136
Current Win Points : 67
Join date : 2011-05-03
Age : 27
Location : North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: You are being STALKED   Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:46 pm

>Leave the RABBIT CORPSE alone. The hunter probably wants it anyways.

However.

Before you go use some of the blood to draw lines under your eyes. Bunny blood is an excellent defense against GIRL SCOUTS isn't it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pryex
Observer
avatar

Posts : 142
Current Win Points : 25
Join date : 2011-01-23
Age : 23
Location : Planet England

PostSubject: Re: You are being STALKED   Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:03 pm

bilo wrote:
> PISS ON ITS REMAINS. And make the other bunnies watch.



You dip your fingers in the poor creatures BLOOD and begin to draw lines beneath your eyes. It smells like Marshamallows. This fucker means business.

You unzip your pants and direct the stream of PISS straight at the corpse. That should teach the HUNTER for killing it while you were rocking out. You gather your items and begin wandering through the WOODS. The other two FOREST BUNNIES look horrified as if they'd just suffered a terrible mental breakdown.

>What will you do next?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PostIt
Anxious
avatar

Posts : 53
Current Win Points : 17
Join date : 2011-08-06

PostSubject: Re: You are being STALKED   Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:21 pm

Now use your mental influence to command the forest bunnies and become their lord and master in your inevitable war against Jack Slenderman.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grifen411
Untainted


Posts : 26
Current Win Points : 12
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 40
Location : Hell

PostSubject: Re: You are being STALKED   Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:28 pm

Dress up as the Goblin King from Labrynth and make the bunnies perform Magic Dance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pryex
Observer
avatar

Posts : 142
Current Win Points : 25
Join date : 2011-01-23
Age : 23
Location : Planet England

PostSubject: Re: You are being STALKED   Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:58 pm

Grifen411 wrote:
Dress up as the Goblin King from Labrynth and make the bunnies perform Magic Dance.



You attempt to do this because you know it works very well with your insane AWESOMENESS. However you left your GABLIN KING COSTUME at the DRY CLEANERS and the WOODLAND BUNNIES are too afraid of you now. Instead you decide to go further into the woods, you have lost all track of TIME.

>What will you do in the DEEP WOODS?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DFW
Observer
avatar

Posts : 136
Current Win Points : 67
Join date : 2011-05-03
Age : 27
Location : North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: You are being STALKED   Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:22 pm

>try to find a way back home. Your buddy is probably on his way to your house by now, or there, wondering where the hell you are. Hurry hurry!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pryex
Observer
avatar

Posts : 142
Current Win Points : 25
Join date : 2011-01-23
Age : 23
Location : Planet England

PostSubject: Re: You are being STALKED   Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:46 pm

DFW wrote:
>try to find a way back home. Your buddy is probably on his way to your house by now, or there, wondering where the hell you are. Hurry hurry!



You decide it's probably best to head HOME in order to meet up with FAG APPLE. You immediatly begin your trek in the hopes of meeting him.



Not long after starting to walk you are stopped in your tracks by two FORMIDABLE GIRL SCOUTS. The most you've ever fought off is one, they don't seem startled by your weapon or your terrifying war paints. SHIT IS ABOUT TO GO DOWN.

>Choose your actions wisely.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KillstheBeat
Observer
avatar

Posts : 197
Current Win Points : 44
Join date : 2011-06-16
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: You are being STALKED   Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:53 pm

> Feed them to the TALL MAN IN A SUIT. Feel only slightly guilty afterward.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vivi
Blackout
avatar

Posts : 507
Current Win Points : 487
Join date : 2010-12-10
Age : 25
Location : Alexandria, Gaia

PostSubject: Re: You are being STALKED   Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:08 pm

>"Pants" the FORMIDDABLE GIRL SCOUTS quite inappropriately and RUN.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://masquevivi.deviantart.com/
zero
Stalked
avatar

Posts : 320
Current Win Points : 115
Join date : 2010-12-25

PostSubject: Re: You are being STALKED   Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:09 pm

Procure delicious cookies to boost stamina gauge, if there is one, otherwise engage Runner Specibus:Shoe Leather Express
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: You are being STALKED   

Back to top Go down
 
You are being STALKED
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Nation :: Roleplay :: Role Play Adverts-
Jump to: