Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Update and Found Video

Go down 
+5
Crawford Chaser
Crusergirl
XuchilVith
`shadE
ChaosGamma
9 posters
AuthorMessage
ChaosGamma
Observer
ChaosGamma

Current Win Points : 26

Update and Found Video Empty
PostSubject: Update and Found Video   Update and Found Video EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 11:32 am

Looks like something that makes sense finally...

EDIT:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
`shadE
Untainted
`shadE

Current Win Points : 12

PostSubject: Re: Update and Found Video   Update and Found Video EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 12:38 pm

...Alright then.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
XuchilVith
Stalked
XuchilVith

Current Win Points : 92

PostSubject: Re: Update and Found Video   Update and Found Video EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 1:13 pm

Huuuuummm...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ChaosGamma
Observer
ChaosGamma

Current Win Points : 26

PostSubject: Re: Update and Found Video   Update and Found Video EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 1:41 pm

XuchilVith wrote:
Huuuuummm...

Spoiler:

Ah, I see. I should have read all of the description then.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Crusergirl
Stalked

Current Win Points : 74

PostSubject: Re: Update and Found Video   Update and Found Video EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 2:55 pm

Hmmm, this video dosent do much unless for info unless you read the description. So this is what I have gathered from that.
Crappy theory time!
Spoiler:
I think its funny that the description did more for my imagination than TJ's video explanation. Razz
Back to top Go down
Crawford Chaser
Untainted

Current Win Points : 3

PostSubject: Re: Update and Found Video   Update and Found Video EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 3:03 pm

Rarely...Very rarely do I find myself trying not to wet myself. All I can say is that little girl sounds genuine as hell...and whatever that thing is I don't ever want to find out! EVER! A silent Slendy is good enough for me.
Back to top Go down
http://sleeping-bat.livejournal.com/
paradoxmachine
Untainted
paradoxmachine

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Update and Found Video   Update and Found Video EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 4:14 pm

I was slightly confused until I read the description underneath. Interesting theory TJ has.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
XuchilVith
Stalked
XuchilVith

PostSubject: Re: Update and Found Video   Update and Found Video EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 5:58 pm

Myeah, what little i've read about the Seed Eater [about a paragraph] mentioned it turning other people into Seed Eaters.

On a side note; can this still be called a Slenderseries? With these other supernatural characters around to terrorize our protagonists, Slendy's role seems to be seriously diminished.

I love your avatar, Paradox. <3
Back to top Go down
Crusergirl
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Update and Found Video   Update and Found Video EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 7:53 pm

XuchilVith wrote:
Myeah, what little i've read about the Seed Eater [about a paragraph] mentioned it turning other people into Seed Eaters.

On a side note; can this still be called a Slenderseries? With these other supernatural characters around to terrorize our protagonists, Slendy's role seems to be seriously diminished.

I love your avatar, Paradox. <3

You know I've thought of that too. But at this point I think we have two separate things attacking TJ and Amy. I still think Slenderman is after/got Amy. But TJ is being harassed by both Sight and the potential Seed Eater.
Also we now have to take into effect the combo with 5zer02. Which even now I'm considering what the ultimate goal of that was (other than some fan scooby snacks). But Amy is always getting messed with by Slenderman so I think this could still be in the Slenderseries.
The same argument could be given for EMH too with their Rake and Cornthall plot lines.
Back to top Go down
Phenom
Untainted

Current Win Points : -3

PostSubject: Re: Update and Found Video   Update and Found Video EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:27 am

Ahh guys it isn't the Seedeater,
Spoiler:

This thing is the
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Crusergirl
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Update and Found Video   Update and Found Video EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:49 am

Okay phenom your going to have to explain what that is because google is very confused and I sure as heck have no idea what it is.
Back to top Go down
CheckersValentine
Stalked
CheckersValentine

Current Win Points : 101

PostSubject: Re: Update and Found Video   Update and Found Video EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 3:23 pm

Never heard of that phenom. So we're for certian that it's NOT the seedeater? Or is it just an original monster perhaps? I haven't gotten a clear enough look at it to really figure it out.

We need some screen caps up in here.
Back to top Go down
Crusergirl
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Update and Found Video   Update and Found Video EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 3:42 pm

Update and Found Video Tja_mo10

This is the only decent pic I could get. I believe its the only time TJ ever encountered it. At least directly. Unless that hooded figure that spit black stuff into her mouth was it too.
Back to top Go down
XuchilVith
Stalked
XuchilVith

PostSubject: Re: Update and Found Video   Update and Found Video EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 3:48 pm

Crusergirl wrote:
Unless that hooded figure that spit black stuff into her mouth was it too.

I'm assuming so.
Back to top Go down
Phenom
Untainted

Current Win Points : -3

PostSubject: Re: Update and Found Video   Update and Found Video EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 9:46 pm

Yes, this is an original monster.

The creators confirmed this on their OOG blog.
Back to top Go down
Happycupcakes
Untainted

Current Win Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: Update and Found Video   Update and Found Video EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 10:57 pm

I feel bad for the little girl .. she seems so out of place . And it seems to most or how she seems to act.. shes being forced to not have what she wants .. or friends as she saids. But never know the sound of a voice can sound innocent but . it`s really the eyes that show wither it`s not true or not. In my Opinion , she wants out of what ever she got into .. but cannot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update and Found Video   Update and Found Video Empty

Back to top Go down

Update and Found Video
Page 1 of 1