Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

SLENDER SERIES: The Dead Are Watching

Go down 
+18
Dr. Squirtle
dhatter
punxtr
Vohn_exel
skankpit
Karanoch
Tarvok
Buddy13
lethalullaby
Cyanne
CheckersValentine
The Slender Man
dezwithabat
quofomo
TripleDPie
Crusergirl
Tahrgat
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tahrgat
Observer
Tahrgat

Current Win Points : 4

SLENDER SERIES: The Dead Are Watching - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SLENDER SERIES: The Dead Are Watching   SLENDER SERIES: The Dead Are Watching - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 10:43 am

That was awesome! I love the fade in effect. Damn that's some fast running, fight or flight is strong in this.

That makes me feel as though Slendy doesn't want him to dig up whatever's in the ground, that maybe he won't like what he sees.

Stupid question Tahrgat, are you Leo by any chance?

I have always danced around this topic because I like to have peoples honest opinion, but yes I am Leo. To anyone who reads this please do not let it influence your opinions. I am happy that I can post stuff here because on unfiction I am not allowed to post about my own work.
Back to top Go down
Buddy13
Untainted
Buddy13

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: SLENDER SERIES: The Dead Are Watching   SLENDER SERIES: The Dead Are Watching - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 12:39 am

Tahrgat wrote:
I have always danced around this topic because I like to have peoples honest opinion, but yes I am Leo. To anyone who reads this please do not let it influence your opinions. I am happy that I can post stuff here because on unfiction I am not allowed to post about my own work.
One reason I don't go there. They're very snobbish about that. And their rules state that it's okay after the series has stopped, but one guy posted in the thread just to say it had ended (prematurely, due to lack of interest), and they jumped all over him for it. It was ridiculous.

Anyway, I've been away from the internet for 72 hours (the withdrawals are rough) but I look forward to watching the new video :-D
Back to top Go down
http://overt-ops.com
Karanoch
Observer
Karanoch

Current Win Points : 12

PostSubject: Re: SLENDER SERIES: The Dead Are Watching   SLENDER SERIES: The Dead Are Watching - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 2:09 am

I like most things about it, however the distortion could be done a lot better.
Back to top Go down
Tahrgat
Observer
Tahrgat

PostSubject: Re: SLENDER SERIES: The Dead Are Watching   SLENDER SERIES: The Dead Are Watching - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 10:59 pm

Buddy13 wrote:

One
reason I don't go there. They're very snobbish about that. And their
rules state that it's okay after the series has stopped, but one guy
posted in the thread just to say it had ended (prematurely, due to lack
of interest), and they jumped all over him for it. It was ridiculous.

Anyway,
I've been away from the internet for 72 hours (the withdrawals are
rough) but I look forward to watching the new video :-D

I feel for you. I hate internet withdrawal. I do post on Unfiction occasionally and aside from the random acts of pointless outrage it is a pretty decent community. They helped me when I needed it most. My handle over there is "Another_Creator".

Karanoch wrote:
I like most things about it, however the distortion could be done a lot better.

OOG message for Karanoch. Please do not read this if you are interested in keeping your immersion.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Karanoch
Observer
Karanoch

PostSubject: Re: SLENDER SERIES: The Dead Are Watching   SLENDER SERIES: The Dead Are Watching - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 3:30 am

I know Noah from TribeTwelve is here, maybe you could ask him for some advice on it? He seems to be the best for effects.
Back to top Go down
Tahrgat
Observer
Tahrgat

PostSubject: Re: SLENDER SERIES: The Dead Are Watching   SLENDER SERIES: The Dead Are Watching - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 1:20 pm

Karanoch wrote:
I know Noah from TribeTwelve is here, maybe you could ask him for some advice on it? He seems to be the best for effects.

OOG message for Karanoch. Please do not read this if you are interested in keeping your immersion.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
skankpit
Untainted
skankpit

Current Win Points : 5

PostSubject: Re: SLENDER SERIES: The Dead Are Watching   SLENDER SERIES: The Dead Are Watching - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 10:31 am

Just watched all of these in one sitting.

Officially my new favourite Slenderman vlog!

Short, no BS entries.
Very original in a lot of ways. Even though the Necronomicon is an old idea, bringing it into Slenderman is a good move, and a refreshing change from 'My friend was making a student film when he was stalked by Slenderman' which has been ripped off by too many now.

really liked the ethereal Slenderman in entry 5. Effects in general are just right. 720p video always a plus. There's only so much mobile phone footage I can put up with on a 28 inch screen.

I hope entry 42 wasn't the last, because this is now right at the top of my Slender List.

EDIT--

Forgot to say, I think Leo is just asking for Slender Hell!
Whether or not this canon includes the Tulpa Effect, I don't know, but if there was a survey asking what lengths you would go to in order to attract Slenderman to your house, Leo has ticked every box!
Awesome!!

Last edited by skankpit on Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Addition)
Back to top Go down
Karanoch
Observer
Karanoch

PostSubject: Re: SLENDER SERIES: The Dead Are Watching   SLENDER SERIES: The Dead Are Watching - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 4:13 am

I have no idea how you did that effect with the hands. But holy hell that might be my new favorite effect.
Back to top Go down
Vohn_exel
Watched
Vohn_exel

Current Win Points : 33

PostSubject: Re: SLENDER SERIES: The Dead Are Watching   SLENDER SERIES: The Dead Are Watching - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:28 am

The video has been removed Sad. I've been slowly keeping up with this Slender story, although it's hard because there are so many entries. I'm enjoying it though, and I subbed, hoping it keeps going!
Back to top Go down
http://thegungancouncil.yuku.com
Tahrgat
Observer
Tahrgat

PostSubject: Re: SLENDER SERIES: The Dead Are Watching   SLENDER SERIES: The Dead Are Watching - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 6:00 pm

Yeah, sorry about that removal. Another mind assaulting episode is here. Well here not there :p

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Crusergirl
Stalked

Current Win Points : 74

PostSubject: Re: SLENDER SERIES: The Dead Are Watching   SLENDER SERIES: The Dead Are Watching - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 7:29 pm

Just watched this....Those hands made me go...WHAAAAA!!!

I never had seen the hands coming from nowhere thing until a couple years ago when I started looking up Japanese ghost videos and pictures. A common theme with many of them are random hands coming from odd places or seemingly nowhere. That has always weirded me out intensely. So congrats to you sir. You wigged me out quite a bit with that.

If it was me I would of run the hell outta there after seeing hands come out of my bed like that.

I love how we get tiny glimpses into crazy town. The look he does in an earlier video. Or his small fits of rage always alarm me because it feels like he's on the brink of going on some killing spree or something.
Back to top Go down
Tahrgat
Observer
Tahrgat

PostSubject: Re: SLENDER SERIES: The Dead Are Watching   SLENDER SERIES: The Dead Are Watching - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 9:48 pm

Thank you Karanoch, Vohn exel and as always Crusergirl. I am happy that you found something enjoyable ^.^

Karanoch, did you know that people hands keep twitching for awhile after you cut their arms off? good to know when filming something like this :p

Vohn exel, I wouldn't worry about this ending until the end.

Crusergirl, I thought that you might might like this one ^.^
Back to top Go down
Crusergirl
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: SLENDER SERIES: The Dead Are Watching   SLENDER SERIES: The Dead Are Watching - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 1:24 am

Tahrgat wrote:

Tahrgat, are you stalking me so as to find out my greatest fears then put them in your vlog just to spook me impressed?
Back to top Go down
Tahrgat
Observer
Tahrgat

PostSubject: Re: SLENDER SERIES: The Dead Are Watching   SLENDER SERIES: The Dead Are Watching - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 2:03 am

Crusergirl wrote:
Tahrgat wrote:

Tahrgat, are you stalking me so as to find out my greatest fears then put them in your vlog just to spook me impressed?

Sure ;p
Or I was just going by what you wrote when you first reviewed the series:
"That weird hand in 19 freaked me out a little. Hands and arms coming from nowhere spook me for some reason."
Back to top Go down
Crusergirl
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: SLENDER SERIES: The Dead Are Watching   SLENDER SERIES: The Dead Are Watching - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 10:45 am

Tahrgat wrote:
Crusergirl wrote:
Tahrgat wrote:

Sure ;p
Or I was just going by what you wrote when you first reviewed the series:
"That weird hand in 19 freaked me out a little. Hands and arms coming from nowhere spook me for some reason."

Well shit, you were actually listening to me when I made comments like that? I forgot I said that! Keep up the good work my friend.
....creepy hands.......ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Vohn_exel
Watched
Vohn_exel

PostSubject: Re: SLENDER SERIES: The Dead Are Watching   SLENDER SERIES: The Dead Are Watching - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 2:57 pm

Ok, I went ahead and watched that even though it's a bit of a spoiler for me. (I didn't catch any big storyline points, though, I'm pretty sure I'm past where Slendy starts stalking you so it wasn't anything major.) I loved the hands, that's just really cool...but really what I loved the most was you slamming the cell into your head. Really showed your frustration there (that must've hurt, lol.) Very good acting in this video!
Back to top Go down
Tahrgat
Observer
Tahrgat

PostSubject: Re: SLENDER SERIES: The Dead Are Watching   SLENDER SERIES: The Dead Are Watching - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 1:57 am

Skankpit, thanks for the massive compliment! Sorry that I didn't get back to you sooner.

Crusergirl, I shall always try ^.^

Vohn exel, I had to retake hitting my head like 3 times. I had a headache for two days after shooting and I'm still getting nose bleeds... ALL WORTH IT!
Back to top Go down
Vohn_exel
Watched
Vohn_exel

PostSubject: Re: SLENDER SERIES: The Dead Are Watching   SLENDER SERIES: The Dead Are Watching - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 5:23 am

Haha, film the nose bleeds, make them part of the show! Razz But yeah I could so see someone doing that, and it looked great!
Back to top Go down
Buddy13
Untainted
Buddy13

PostSubject: Re: SLENDER SERIES: The Dead Are Watching   SLENDER SERIES: The Dead Are Watching - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 7:36 pm

I'm super behind on my YouTube subs, but I finally got to this one. Man, that was awesome. I'm not sure I liked the first hand (it didn't move! it might've been better just to have someone lay behind the bed and use their actual hand) but those freaky ghost hands were an awesome effect. They didn't quite look human, and they had a great quality to them. I have no idea how you did that effect, they almost looked CGI?

And yeah, the phone-to-head part was really good acting, I could really related because I've done similar things when I'm frustrated. It was very emotional.

Good work, keep it up!
Back to top Go down
Tahrgat
Observer
Tahrgat

PostSubject: Re: SLENDER SERIES: The Dead Are Watching   SLENDER SERIES: The Dead Are Watching - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:58 pm

Buddy13 wrote:
I'm not sure I liked the first hand (it didn't move! it might've been better just to have someone lay behind the bed and use their actual hand)

(Warning) OOG Message to Buddy13. To anyone reading this, please do not read the spoiler if immersion is a major point of importance for you.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Buddy13
Untainted
Buddy13

PostSubject: Re: SLENDER SERIES: The Dead Are Watching   SLENDER SERIES: The Dead Are Watching - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 11:57 pm

Tahrgat wrote:
Buddy13 wrote:
I'm not sure I liked the first hand (it didn't move! it might've been better just to have someone lay behind the bed and use their actual hand)

(Warning) OOG Message to Buddy13. To anyone reading this, please do not read the spoiler if immersion is a major point of importance for you.

Spoiler:

Right, right, I forgot to spoiler my OoG content...
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tahrgat
Observer
Tahrgat

PostSubject: Re: SLENDER SERIES: The Dead Are Watching   SLENDER SERIES: The Dead Are Watching - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 1:53 am

Buddy13 wrote:

Right, right, I forgot to spoiler my OoG content...
Spoiler:

same spoiler warning
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Buddy13
Untainted
Buddy13

PostSubject: Re: SLENDER SERIES: The Dead Are Watching   SLENDER SERIES: The Dead Are Watching - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 1:55 am

Tahrgat wrote:

same spoiler warning
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tahrgat
Observer
Tahrgat

PostSubject: Re: SLENDER SERIES: The Dead Are Watching   SLENDER SERIES: The Dead Are Watching - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 2:09 am

That's cool man, well I appreciate the offer and hope that this series continue to bring you enjoyable scares. ^.^
Back to top Go down
punxtr
Untainted

Current Win Points : 5

PostSubject: Re: SLENDER SERIES: The Dead Are Watching   SLENDER SERIES: The Dead Are Watching - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 2:41 am

Two days! Two days I am free Leo! Call me bro! C'mon man...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SLENDER SERIES: The Dead Are Watching   SLENDER SERIES: The Dead Are Watching - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

SLENDER SERIES: The Dead Are Watching
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next