Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Here you go, Doc

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Here you go, Doc Empty
PostSubject: Here you go, Doc   Here you go, Doc EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 11:06 pm

So, I came across this blog recently, while perusing some Slendy blogs. It certainly sounds like Slendy is harassing this guy.

http://hereyougodoc.blogspot.com/

Enjoy your link. Would you like some champagne with that?
Back to top Go down

Here you go, Doc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here you go, Doc   Here you go, Doc EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 11:14 pm

Bleargh, wall 'o texts. Do not want.

I'm just particularly lazy tonight.
Back to top Go down
zero
Stalked
zero

Current Win Points : 115

Here you go, Doc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here you go, Doc   Here you go, Doc EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 11:21 pm

if you consider THAT a wall of text....
Back to top Go down

Here you go, Doc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here you go, Doc   Here you go, Doc EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 11:33 pm

I just have no attention span tonight, I'm sorry.

I have literally seen billions of blogs with that same theme, it's getting boring.
Back to top Go down
LisaEvermore
Taken
LisaEvermore

Current Win Points : 139

Here you go, Doc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here you go, Doc   Here you go, Doc EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 7:13 am

I think it is a little too vague for my taste. I get what is supposed to be going on, but only because I have previous knowledge of what should be going on.

I think that it needs quiet a bit of tweaking to really catch and hold anyone's interest. I'll follow it for awhile, but I don't think I'll be going out of my way checking for updates.
Back to top Go down
http://littlemsgreeneyes.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

Here you go, Doc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here you go, Doc   Here you go, Doc Empty

Back to top Go down

Here you go, Doc
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Man Series :: Blog Trailheads-
Jump to: