Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff

HomepageHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Share | 

I found something so not-funny, it's funny.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ladnek
Watched

Current Win Points : 72

PostSubject: I found something so not-funny, it's funny.   Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I expect Vivi to make a gif of the never ending Slenderdance. It just got so annoying after a while, then it became funny due to it's pure stupidity. I don't know whether I should hate this or love it.

EDIT: Crap, probably should have been in the video series section. If someone would move it, I would greatly appreciate it. I have to stop getting on here when I'm tired...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vivi
Blackout

Current Win Points : 487

PostSubject: Re: I found something so not-funny, it's funny.   Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:14 am

I love this but for entirely the wrong reasons.
Man, I laughed so hard that my dog started howling and yapping at me.

Dear god, that really WAS so terrible that it became hilarious. I hope they don't do any more cause their editing and originality is clearly shit, but the douchebaggery and neverending wtf of Slender Man's little dance in this saved the day. For reals.

I will make .gifs tomorrow, after I've had time to breathe from all the laughter.

I'll go ahead and move this thread to the other board as requested.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://masquevivi.deviantart.com/
TripleDPie
Observer

Current Win Points : 49

PostSubject: Re: I found something so not-funny, it's funny.   Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:22 am

Ladnek wrote:

I expect Vivi to make a gif of the never ending Slenderdance

This.

I want this to happen with all my heart. I actually thought this was really funny for the slenderman dance, and as long they don't try to make this a series type thing, i will be ok with this video.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wintermarch
Observer

Current Win Points : 64

PostSubject: Re: I found something so not-funny, it's funny.   Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:25 am

Him knocking to the beat was pretty hilarious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: I found something so not-funny, it's funny.   Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:48 am

I've seen that video, it's hilariously stupid. The only good part about it was The Slender Man's dancing. I've seen the other two episodes and i recall Slender Man running and slipping on grass...That deserves a gif too.
Back to top Go down
Ladnek
Watched

Current Win Points : 72

PostSubject: Re: I found something so not-funny, it's funny.   Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:00 am

Sorry, TripledPie, there are four more as of now. I admit Slendy's "MUST PREVENT WIFIN" note was pretty funny, though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crusergirl
Stalked

Current Win Points : 74

PostSubject: Re: I found something so not-funny, it's funny.   Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:42 am

I love the long elaborate bathroom part. Slenderman just keeps dancing and the guy just keeps trying to get his friend out of the bathroom.
I'm pretty sure that's what he does in his spare time. Just freaks people out with his mad dancing skillz.
Oh and we need more videos of Slenderman jamming out. The almighty slender dance must become LAW!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TripleDPie
Observer

Current Win Points : 49

PostSubject: Re: I found something so not-funny, it's funny.   Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:15 am

Yeah, since it was pointed out it was a series, i watch some others, and their slenderman is the only funny part in any of them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I found something so not-funny, it's funny.   Today at 4:38 am

Back to top Go down

I found something so not-funny, it's funny.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Man Series :: Video Series Trailheads-
Jump to: