Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

The Slender Nation Podcast needs YOU!

Go down 
+10
Zander
Mr. Jeebles
Omega
Malus
BanishedZaber
Pryex
DaLadybugMan
KillstheBeat
Enjolras
The Doctor
14 posters
AuthorMessage
The Doctor
Admin
The Doctor

Current Win Points : 293

The Slender Nation Podcast needs YOU! Empty
PostSubject: The Slender Nation Podcast needs YOU!   The Slender Nation Podcast needs YOU! EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:18 pm

It's been some time since we've released a new Podcast. Mainly my fault, however, I plan to rectify that.

I'm looking for a few good Slenderheads to assist me and become part of my Podcast Team.

Here's my prerequisites:

1.) The time that I can do the podcast is between 10:00 P.M. and 1:00 A.M. EST, give or take an hour. I'm looking for people who can have those hours available once every two weeks.

2.) You must have a good understanding of a certain aspect or aspects of the Chaotic Fiction. Basically, I'm looking for a couple of people who read the major blogs and one other person who watches the main video series.

3.) Age isn't a huge factor, however I do know that it can be time wise. So, I would have to say 16+ for the time being, though exceptions can be made.

4.) *I am looking for someone who can make an intro with a song I received from a fan of Slender Man. If you can make me the intro, then include that with your post. *

Now, here are some of the perks:

-You will be given a custom color for your name, signifying that you are a part of the team.
-You will have the glory of being a part of the growing voice in the Slenderverse.
-We have Jaffa Cakes, so that's DEFINITELY a plus.

Simply fill out and post this application, and I will see what I can do with adding you to the team. I'm really only looking for three other people, seeing as any more than 4 can become crowded voice wise, and that could cause some problems.

Here's the app:
----------------------
Username:

Specialty (Blogs, Video series. Give some examples):

Time you can set aside:

Why should I pick you?:

How do I fix my Chameleon Circuit?:

----------------------

I hope to get a team together as soon as possible, so we can start cranking these podcasts out once more!

Current members:

The Doctor
Jeebles
KillstheBeat
DaLadybugMan
BanishedZaber

TEAM IS DECIDED

Geronimo!

The Doctor

Last edited by The Doctor on Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:00 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://slendernation.forumotion.com
Enjolras
Anxious
Enjolras

Current Win Points : 28

PostSubject: Re: The Slender Nation Podcast needs YOU!   The Slender Nation Podcast needs YOU! EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:17 pm

Username: Enjolras

Specialty: Vlogs

Time you can set aside: Weekend nights.

Why should I pick you?: I like to think I'm a pretty good speaker. I'm pretty knowledgeable about the vlogs as well.

How do I fix my Chameleon Circuit?: Let me have a look at it in the SlenderSkype, I'll fix it right up for ya Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KillstheBeat
Observer
KillstheBeat

Current Win Points : 44

PostSubject: Re: The Slender Nation Podcast needs YOU!   The Slender Nation Podcast needs YOU! EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:55 pm

Username: KillstheBeat

Specialty: blogs and vlogs (pertaining to both the SM and Fear Mythos)

Time you can set aside: 9:00 PM to 1:00 AM EST (8-12 CST for me)

Why should I pick you?: JAFFA CAKES! Though in all seriousness, I'm willing to give just about any series a chance and I can get my ideas across without coming off as contrived. Plus I'd really like the opportunity to put my folder of SM bookmarks to use.

How do I fix my Chameleon Circuit?: Well, have you tried hotwiring the fragment links and superseding the binary -
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Admin
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Slender Nation Podcast needs YOU!   The Slender Nation Podcast needs YOU! EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 5:36 pm

Alright, Kills, I'll give ya a chance. Let me know when you can be on skype so we can talk.
Back to top Go down
DaLadybugMan
Blackout
DaLadybugMan

Current Win Points : 488

PostSubject: Re: The Slender Nation Podcast needs YOU!   The Slender Nation Podcast needs YOU! EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 5:54 pm

Username: DaLadybugMan

Specialty (Blogs, Video series. Give some examples): Blogs. Examples would be, um...lots of them. I've read/am reading over 100 blogs by this point, including pretty much all the classics and many of the more modern big players. I'm also caught up with at least the "Big Three," and I'm familiar with some of the smaller ones..

Time you can set aside: Um...not entirely sure. It'll be pretty flexible once I get to college at the end of the month, but I'm almost always free on Sundays.

Why should I pick you?: Because I'm a self-proclaimed expert who's very well-read in terms of blogs, I've done this before, and my voice doesn't sound particularly annoying? Mostly the well-read part, because everything else sounds sort of conceited.

How do I fix my Chameleon Circuit?: Like this.
Back to top Go down
http://slenderbloggins.net
Pryex
Observer
Pryex

Current Win Points : 25

PostSubject: Re: The Slender Nation Podcast needs YOU!   The Slender Nation Podcast needs YOU! EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 6:15 pm

Username: Pryex

Age: My mommy told me not to reveal that information on the internets

Specialty: Giving beatdowns to evil wizards in my imagination

Time you can set aside: Any time before my bed time

Why should I pick you?: Because I am a chav.

How do I fix my Charmeleon Circuit?: I don't know how to fix my shoe laces :<

Credit to Will for helping me with my application.
Back to top Go down
BanishedZaber
Anxious
BanishedZaber

Current Win Points : 96

PostSubject: Re: The Slender Nation Podcast needs YOU!   The Slender Nation Podcast needs YOU! EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:40 pm

Username: BanishedZaber

Specialty (Blogs, Video series. Give some examples): I'm DR FRIGGING CAIRO I follow a lot of both. Mainly the vlogs though.

Time you can set aside: Any Given Day of the Week, weekends preferable.

Why should I pick you?: We can have "two doctors in the room" jokes, I've actually taken radio classes, have a lot of time on my hands, and I can probably make that opening video.

How do I fix my Chameleon Circuit?: https://youtu.be/Fu2d6HqUNoU?t=4s
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Admin
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Slender Nation Podcast needs YOU!   The Slender Nation Podcast needs YOU! EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:01 pm

Alright! Well, I said I was looking for 4, however I got to thinking. Five gives me an Ood number for debates and things, which will give the listeners food for thought. So, Zaber, welcome to the crew, lad!

Back to top Go down
Malus
Taken
Malus

Current Win Points : 125

PostSubject: Re: The Slender Nation Podcast needs YOU!   The Slender Nation Podcast needs YOU! EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:28 pm

Congratulations to all of the Podcast people. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Omega
Blackout
Omega

Current Win Points : 481

PostSubject: Re: The Slender Nation Podcast needs YOU!   The Slender Nation Podcast needs YOU! EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:37 pm

Andy gets to change his username color and I don't? CUUUUUUURRRRSSSSEEEEESSS!!!!!

Also, I'm amazed by how little everyone here knows about fixing Chameleon Circuits. The correct answer is to reverse the polarity.
Back to top Go down
http://slenderia.blogspot.com/
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

Current Win Points : 750

PostSubject: Re: The Slender Nation Podcast needs YOU!   The Slender Nation Podcast needs YOU! EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:38 pm

Of the neutron flow, you can't forget that part. Jon Pertwee wouldn't appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
Omega
Blackout
Omega

Current Win Points : 481

PostSubject: Re: The Slender Nation Podcast needs YOU!   The Slender Nation Podcast needs YOU! EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:49 pm

Mr. Jeebles wrote:
Of the neutron flow, you can't forget that part. Jon Pertwee wouldn't appreciate it.

Wrong. You're supposed to reverse the jelly baby of the neutron flow.
Back to top Go down
http://slenderia.blogspot.com/
Zander
Survivor
Zander

Current Win Points : 640

PostSubject: Re: The Slender Nation Podcast needs YOU!   The Slender Nation Podcast needs YOU! EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 10:48 pm

Aww. Too late to apply. Drat. D;
Back to top Go down
SykeInsider
Untainted

Current Win Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: The Slender Nation Podcast needs YOU!   The Slender Nation Podcast needs YOU! EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:08 pm

Damn, I would have enjoyed being a part of this. Oh well. I'll go start my own podcast! With blackjack, and hookers! On second thought, screw the podcast!

Nah but seriously, looking forward to the podcast. Considering Slenderman related fan junk is my favorite kinda fan junk ever, I look forward to this. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BanishedZaber
Anxious
BanishedZaber

Current Win Points : 96

PostSubject: Re: The Slender Nation Podcast needs YOU!   The Slender Nation Podcast needs YOU! EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:15 pm

The Doctor wrote:
Alright! Well, I said I was looking for 4, however I got to thinking. Five gives me an Ood number for debates and things, which will give the listeners food for thought. So, Zaber, welcome to the crew, lad!

AHH DELIGHTFUL.

I'll do my best Doctor. Let me know when you're ready to get started... I'll start scouting out some material or potential topics for down the line.
Back to top Go down
ExorcistGamer
Watched
ExorcistGamer

Current Win Points : 143

PostSubject: Re: The Slender Nation Podcast needs YOU!   The Slender Nation Podcast needs YOU! EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 6:06 am

Damn, would've loved to apply to this but with being in a whole different time zone and a constantly changing work shift to exhaust me, no way I'd be able to get the time to match up and be dedicated to it.

Ah well, congrats to everyone on the team. Looking forward to more podcasts from you guys.
Back to top Go down
LostSkeleton
Anxious
LostSkeleton

Current Win Points : 24

PostSubject: Re: The Slender Nation Podcast needs YOU!   The Slender Nation Podcast needs YOU! EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 9:13 am

I wish I could apply ,but I need to get a mic.
Back to top Go down
MouseWidge
Untainted
MouseWidge

Current Win Points : 8

PostSubject: Re: The Slender Nation Podcast needs YOU!   The Slender Nation Podcast needs YOU! EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 12:03 pm

Ah, poo. Missed out. It would've been nice to be part of a podcast again. Good luck, guys. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Slender Nation Podcast needs YOU!   The Slender Nation Podcast needs YOU! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Slender Nation Podcast needs YOU!
Page 1 of 1