Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Slender Nation Love

Go down 
+2
The Doctor
dezwithabat
6 posters
AuthorMessage
dezwithabat
Untainted
dezwithabat

Current Win Points : 8

Slender Nation Love Empty
PostSubject: Slender Nation Love   Slender Nation Love EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:10 pm

Hey everyone.

I just wanted to take a second to say how much I love this forum. It's easy to navigate and all the features work well (from what I've used). I can also tell that the people who run the forum are dedicated, educated and very fair. Most of all, the people who regularly contribute to the forums are wonderful. Sure, there have been some bumps, but overall I have not been a part of such a polite, engaging, interesting, funny and constructive group online in a long time.

So, thanks Slender Nation and crew, for all your hard work in making the Slender Man mythos fun and up to date.

-Dez
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Admin
The Doctor

Current Win Points : 293

PostSubject: Re: Slender Nation Love   Slender Nation Love EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:19 pm

Thank you, Dez! It always brings a smile to my face when a user tells us what a good job we're doing. We try and do our best for you all, and messages like these make it worthwhile.
Back to top Go down
https://slendernation.forumotion.com
Crusergirl
Stalked

Current Win Points : 74

PostSubject: Re: Slender Nation Love   Slender Nation Love EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:15 pm

I second that motion. This is actually the first forum I've ever been a part of and it has been a blast from moment one. Everyone is very nifty and those who aren't are small enough to step around.
I have a lot of fun here.
Feel the loves as I paint it on the walls.
YAY!
Back to top Go down
CheckersValentine
Stalked
CheckersValentine

Current Win Points : 101

PostSubject: Re: Slender Nation Love   Slender Nation Love EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 12:20 am

Thirded. This place is fucking brilliant. Its large enough to foster real conversations, but not so large that it swallows you up. It's friendly, intelligent, witty, and cool enough to let through all the goofing off, but tight-assed enough that it doesn't really putting up with people dicking around.

It's a real, honest, friendly, human community, unlike many other forums that I've been on (*cough cough*) Awesome work admins/mods/gurus and the like. I love you!

No...really.
Back to top Go down
Ladnek
Watched
Ladnek

Current Win Points : 72

PostSubject: Re: Slender Nation Love   Slender Nation Love EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 6:57 am

CheckersValentine wrote:
Thirded. This place is fucking brilliant. Its large enough to foster real conversations, but not so large that it swallows you up. It's friendly, intelligent, witty, and cool enough to let through all the goofing off, but tight-assed enough that it doesn't really putting up with people dicking around.

It's a real, honest, friendly, human community, unlike many other forums that I've been on (*cough cough*) Awesome work admins/mods/gurus and the like. I love you!

No...really.
Five thousand six hundred thirty fourth-ed. There are some really cool people who I wish were just a little more active, though.

Agreed on loving the mods. I kinda have to, though. After all, JEBBLES MAH BABEH DADDEH!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

Current Win Points : 750

PostSubject: Re: Slender Nation Love   Slender Nation Love EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 5:28 pm

Yea, the only time I ever got around was when I was two. I got stuck with Laddyboy and I haven't been able to get any since. I fucking hate you son...
Back to top Go down
http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slender Nation Love   Slender Nation Love Empty

Back to top Go down

Slender Nation Love
Page 1 of 1