Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Shattered Psyche Verse

Go down 
+6
blanketassumptions
SliceandDice
alliterator
LoveHopeRainbows
dezwithabat
ExorcistGamer
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ExorcistGamer
Watched
ExorcistGamer

Current Win Points : 143

Shattered Psyche Verse Empty
PostSubject: Shattered Psyche Verse   Shattered Psyche Verse EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:08 pm

Hey Guys, so I found this blog.

So this blog is totally not mine

Okay so This Blog is mine.

I've been debating for months on whether or not to start a blog and join in. I've been planning it for like four to five months now just incase of the temptation to make one getting too much. I've got so much wasted notebook paper and empty recycle bin clicks on my computer done these past few months.

I've got an entire folder on my computer chock full of plans as well as points on which to jump off or scrap ideas along with an almost full up notebook. To top it off: I’ve got a hell lot of insanity to my mind. So after all this time, all this planning and panicking. Today: It's begun.

Let my insane style of writing and imagination, begin! and let me go to sleep, should not be writing at 3 in the morning. I mean what?

Last edited by ExorcistGamer on Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changing title to reflect new post)
Back to top Go down
dezwithabat
Untainted
dezwithabat

Current Win Points : 8

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Psyche Verse   Shattered Psyche Verse EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 12:24 am

Like the first post. Keep it up, look forward to seeing where this goes.
Back to top Go down
LoveHopeRainbows
Anxious
LoveHopeRainbows

Current Win Points : 10

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Psyche Verse   Shattered Psyche Verse EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 1:11 pm

Oooooh. Playing with the fourth wall, an actor, and possible changes with the character over time due to exposure to the universe. I like it, keep writing, dear.
Back to top Go down
http://fearmythos.blogspot.com
alliterator
Observer
alliterator

Current Win Points : 39

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Psyche Verse   Shattered Psyche Verse EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 2:44 pm

Quote :
"Dear bloggers, today I fantasized about sparkly vampires and cutting
myself. How could this happen to me?
Bwahahaha.

Most excellent.
Back to top Go down
SliceandDice
Anxious
SliceandDice

Current Win Points : 18

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Psyche Verse   Shattered Psyche Verse EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 4:23 pm

OH Wow.

Hey blog absurdly similar to mine. o.O

Not that you would have known but a lot of those plot point you threw out even in your first post are things I've either used or plan on using ><

But not to be first passenger on the Whambulence I like this blog and plan on following it Very Happy

MOD EDIT: Please do not double post -Jeebles
Back to top Go down
ExorcistGamer
Watched
ExorcistGamer

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Psyche Verse   Shattered Psyche Verse EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 5:48 pm

LoveHopeRainbows wrote:
Oooooh. Playing with the fourth wall, an actor, and possible changes with the character over time due to exposure to the universe. I like it, keep writing, dear.

On the topic of the fourth wall leaning, I'd like to share a fun fact that one of my more older ideas for the blog before I settled on this was going to be a lot more fourth wall leaning. One of my first ideas was to have the character be someone claiming to be stalked by Slender Man, keep talking with other bloggers but never get involved fully with them. Towards the end of the blog it then would've been revealed that in-game it was all a story too. He wasn't being stalked, he just figured it was fiction and wanted to join in.

Last few posts would have been the panicked "boy who cried wolf" scenario as the real deal does come after him. I decided to scrap it though as I felt it would be too much of a challenge for my first blog, and also because of the way it would be done it could very easily piss people off before even getting to the reveal. Love to be able to pull it off one day with another blog though or see someone else pull it off. As far as I’m aware, no one's attempted that yet

SliceandDice wrote:
OH Wow.

Hey blog absurdly similar to mine. o.O

Not that you would have known but a lot of those plot point you threw out even in your first post are things I've either used or plan on using ><

Funnily enough, although I STILL haven't got around to reading Strike the Set (So much blog reading to still do, gawd.) Which I assume is the blog you're talking about. I did realise that it was involving some sort of acting scenario to it (due to comments on other blogs and basic gist I could assume) and it did have me worried about possibly copying accidentally.

Still, with having not read Strike the Set yet, then hopefully there will be a fair amount of differences to come. Glad to hear you and the others still like the first post though.
Back to top Go down
LoveHopeRainbows
Anxious
LoveHopeRainbows

Current Win Points : 10

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Psyche Verse   Shattered Psyche Verse EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 6:32 pm

Um..... in a very strange way, I'm -sort of- doing that with my blog. My 'character' being myself writing about the conflicts and people in the Slendy/Fearverse. Fic!me starts writing completely unattached to the people she's writing about, but due to the constant contact with the other people in the verse, she gets sucked in.

She starts getting involved, being asked what side she's on, etc. etc. Eventually I plan to have some kind of contact with Slendy/the Fears, as of right now I've started foreshadowing that with certain moments in the blog. That plot arc is going to be long in the making, though.
Back to top Go down
http://fearmythos.blogspot.com
blanketassumptions
Untainted
blanketassumptions

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Psyche Verse   Shattered Psyche Verse EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:46 pm

I like the use of character voice as an entry point into the story. Especially with blogs that are drawing on a pre-established mythos, character development is important.

Keep it up. Smile
Back to top Go down
ExorcistGamer
Watched
ExorcistGamer

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Psyche Verse   Shattered Psyche Verse EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 7:57 am

So...you may or may not have noticed that the post title has changed and that the original title is now in the description along with another title.

Confession time.

I've got a second blog, I started it after Becoming The Face and it's part of a small "verse" of blogs I'll be running.

The East's Eden is my second and former secret blog. I didn't mention I was gonna be doing a verse at first because I wanted to see how BTF was going before I began my verse storyline, If it wasn't going how I pictured, I had made plans on massive plot overhauls.

I feel fairly satisfied and confident so far, so consider this the official beginning of what I'll be calling "Shattered Psyche" series of blogs. The reason for it being called Shattered Psyche will make sense a lot later on.

If all continues to go to plan, there will be a few other blogs attached to this verse but they haven't begun yet and shouldn't be beginning for a while.

I was going to keep it secret for a while longer, but I figured "ah what the hell, let's admit it now" I mean, it's not like I'm only admitting it early because my mind is a blank on FreedomCaged's coded comment and I need help figuring it out, that would be silly. I'm not stupid, not at all.
Back to top Go down
DaLadybugMan
Blackout
DaLadybugMan

Current Win Points : 488

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Psyche Verse   Shattered Psyche Verse EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 3:41 pm

I actually found "The East's Eden" first (checked the profile out after The Overseer started following DSTM), checked out "Becoming The Face" afterwards. I really like the concept of BtF right now, although I'm having a harder time following what's going on in TEE. I also have no idea how they relate yet, but I'm looking forward to seeing how they come together.
Back to top Go down
http://slenderbloggins.net
FreedomCaged
Observer
FreedomCaged

Current Win Points : 116

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Psyche Verse   Shattered Psyche Verse EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 2:46 pm

ExorcistGamer wrote:

I was going to keep it secret for a while longer, but I figured "ah what the hell, let's admit it now" I mean, it's not like I'm only admitting it early because my mind is a blank on FreedomCaged's coded comment and I need help figuring it out, that would be silly. I'm not stupid, not at all.

Heh, sorry about that, it was my first code attempt and I didn't want to make anything to excrucetingly basic and cliche like binary... and I may have gone a little overboard. Also it turns out I only put down half the code, but it doesn't really matter all that much. I like The East's Eden, the primise was intriuging and you're actually making the plot quite nice as well. Good luck with you're whole "verse" I'll have to check out BTF, too.

Last edited by FreedomCaged on Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I'm an idoit with making my own code)
Back to top Go down
ExorcistGamer
Watched
ExorcistGamer

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Psyche Verse   Shattered Psyche Verse EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 6:23 pm

FreedomCaged wrote:
ExorcistGamer wrote:

Heh, sorry about that, it was my first code attempt and I didn't want to make anything to excrucetingly basic and cliche like binary... and I may have gone a little overboard. Also it turns out I only put down half the code, but it doesn't really matter all that much. I like The East's Eden, the primise was intriuging and you're actually making the plot quite nice as well. Good luck with you're whole "verse" I'll have to check out BTF, too.

Thanks and ah it's fine, I like the idea of codes when they're done well, I'm just bad at sorting them out myself. TEE is actually a fun challenge for me to write due to the premise of it. I have to make sure I show the good and the bad sides of The Overseer without outright showing the bad side. For now.
Back to top Go down
FreedomCaged
Observer
FreedomCaged

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Psyche Verse   Shattered Psyche Verse EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 6:56 pm

ExorcistGamer wrote:
TEE is actually a fun challenge for me to write due to the premise of it. I have to make sure I show the good and the bad sides of The Overseer without outright showing the bad side. For now.

I have similiar struggles with my character, I want him to be slightly sympitheatic while still not hiding the fact that he is, in several ways, someone who cares only about his own wants and needs in favor anyone else's, and even a bit of a sadist. It doesn't help that I based him heavily off of myself, either.
Back to top Go down
ExorcistGamer
Watched
ExorcistGamer

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Psyche Verse   Shattered Psyche Verse EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 6:58 pm

To help make sure everything stays in order and aware.

Aura, the one kept safe in the facilities of The East's Eden blog now has her own blog which is part of this verse: Memories of The Heart
Back to top Go down
DaLadybugMan
Blackout
DaLadybugMan

Current Win Points : 488

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Psyche Verse   Shattered Psyche Verse EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 9:21 pm

Damn, and I was gonna come here and plug the new blog myself/bump the topic. It's like you're the author of the blog or something, beating me to the punch like that.

Anyway, I haven't read the post yet, although I think I do kind of like Aura, and I'm really looking forward to finding out where this is going. I'm also enjoying Adam's story (although it might be at least partially because I've touched on similar themes), and while I don't know that much about The Overseer yet and my opinions towards the blog are a bit more apathetic, I'm really curious as to how it'll tie in to Becoming the Face.
Back to top Go down
http://slenderbloggins.net
FreedomCaged
Observer
FreedomCaged

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Psyche Verse   Shattered Psyche Verse EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 10:28 pm

Hey, I was wondering when Aura was going to get her own blog. I've enjoyed both of your other blogs so far, and I like Aura's emotional contrast to the Overseer's scientific outlook. I can't wait to see how exactly all these blogs tie together, and what the fourth blog is going to be, and learn what exactly is the deal with Le Fay.
Back to top Go down
FreedomCaged
Observer
FreedomCaged

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Psyche Verse   Shattered Psyche Verse EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 11:57 am

Aura's hacker wrote:
Aura. Don't worry. I'll have Adam out of there in at least a week or two. For what it's worth... I'm sorry. I'm sorry I never could do my origonal plan and get you (out) of there. I promise Adam and I will rescue you when we're able to though. If you understood this; simply pin this on Le Fay and make something up. - [E]

P.S: It would be really nice if you bloggers don't decode this in the freaking comments.

A new player enters, well, kind of, we've probably seen him before, but I'm still excited about this development. The anonymous comment was me, by the way, match up my typical sign-off and you should get at least 8 or 9 of the letters Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
ExorcistGamer
Watched
ExorcistGamer

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Psyche Verse   Shattered Psyche Verse EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 10:57 pm

Right I have made it no secret that I am possibly the definition of insane.

If that wasn't clear, I haven't been trying hard enough to prove I'm insane.

As you know, I fully switched the verse over to a more Fear mythos basis then Slender verse basis, although Slender Man is still primary. Fear Mythos has a lot more potential for me to go nuts with certain plot points.

Latest three posts for Memories of The Heart Blog.

I feel I should at least warn any readers of my verse of a few key facts.

1: I am insane.

2: I'm taking Dimensional Bleeding and going nuts with it

3: same goes for Time Travel.

4: Canon crumbles before my dimensional bleeding insanity.

6: I have absolutely no regrets for writing the insanity you are possibly reading.

[puts blindfold on and stands against wall]Feel free to shoot at your leisure.
Back to top Go down
FreedomCaged
Observer
FreedomCaged

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Psyche Verse   Shattered Psyche Verse EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 10:20 pm

Just dropping by to say:

1. I completely didn't realize that Adam failed to mention Liam.

2. Going back through the blog and completely editing him out would have been terrifying.

3. I'm still kind of glad you didn't do it, it makes it easier to reread and you can always blame it on Demensional Bleeding.
Back to top Go down
ExorcistGamer
Watched
ExorcistGamer

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Psyche Verse   Shattered Psyche Verse EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 10:25 pm

FreedomCaged wrote:
Just dropping by to say:

1. I completely didn't realize that Adam failed to mention Liam.

2. Going back through the blog and completely editing him out would have been terrifying.

3. I'm still kind of glad you didn't do it, it makes it easier to reread and you can always blame it on Demensional Bleeding.

Heh, i'm not yet sure if anyone actually noticed the first time reading before they got to the comment. I'll find it interesting if I did manage to succeed at keeping it not obvious and no one picked up until the comments.

And yeah, It would've been terrifying but if i edited it out...well...continuity lockout. With as expansive as this verse is as it is (with the added confusion of time travel) last thing I want is that thrown into the mix too.

So fortunately you can all relax, if The Quiet happens to take everyone in this verse, I won't be pulling a Robert and deleting all the blogs of the verse.

OR WILL I?

No, no, I won't. relaaaaaxxxx.
Back to top Go down
littleWhiteRABBIT
Untainted
littleWhiteRABBIT

Current Win Points : 15

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Psyche Verse   Shattered Psyche Verse EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 12:36 pm

Yeah, dude... I... I so fucking hate you right now. That... that was so not cool. I don't even.

You have got this absolutely magical way of writing characters. I seem to connect to this lot you write a lot more than most other characters in the mythos. So like, when that thing with Aura's big three posts of the The Review dropped... ahhh, man! That... that hurt me. Here we are in the middle of all this crazy shit and then you drop this bomb on us that something terrible is about to happen to Aura. And it's not just that she's going to die or disappear or something... no, she's still going to be around, but she's not going to be herself anymore. And given the nature of the time travel shenanigans that brought about the reveal, there's the added bonus at work of "And there's Nothing You Can Do About It." That tore me up. I nearly cried.

Then this bit with your last post... oh my god. I didn't catch it either. I came back to look at the comments sometime after I'd read it and caught Aura's post I'm just like, "Wait, what? Oh shit- how did I miss that?? Did they leave him in the city on accident or som-" Then I read Adam's reply. All I needed to see was that first sentence. My heart sank. Dropped out of my chest and hit the gods damned floor. I think I was literally sitting there in shock for a few minutes, I didn't know how to handle it.

Stop. Being. So Good at This. XD
Argh!
Back to top Go down
ExorcistGamer
Watched
ExorcistGamer

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Psyche Verse   Shattered Psyche Verse EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 11:40 pm

Because the 15th of February wasn't enough at proving how insane I am. I thought I'd drop by to say about The Overseer posts starting

Here

and ending

Here.

I should clarify just in case ANY possible confusion occurs. I am obviously not the author behind White Elephants. I am not bringing CT back as a mythos wide aspect. I'm technically not stealing or game-jacking because this has been the point of Shattered Psyche from the get go.

References, Inspiration, Parodying. For example and this is plot hinting...Ethan's current plot in the Becoming The Face blog. He was supposed to play a parody of Zeke Strahm in the play that Overseer made the script for.

Notice what's happened to Ethan now? He's came across diaries of missing people that have operator symbols in.

Remember how Zeke's mishaps started?

Remember how it's been hinted and implied often that their roles in the play were chosen for reasons and would be imitated? Yep. It's happening.

But back on topic...Core Theory. Yep I've had this planned from the get go. That Project Destiny would be a copy of Core Theory. But showing what would happen if the enemy decided to take the general idea of treating things like a story...and using it to control people's lives.

So with that explanation said, just like those Aura posts I done way back in February.

[puts blindfold on]

Back to top Go down
ExorcistGamer
Watched
ExorcistGamer

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Psyche Verse   Shattered Psyche Verse EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 10:37 pm

ExorcistGamer wrote:

So fortunately you can all relax, if The Quiet happens to take everyone in this verse, I won't be pulling a Robert and deleting all the blogs of the verse.

OR WILL I?

No, no, I won't. relaaaaaxxxx

....*sighs*....yeah.

So I only just realised I never updated this topic to explain the recent deletion of the blogs... mainly because I don't do much around here as I used to, due to my attention mainly focused on hanging around The Fear Mythos forums.

I had a lot of personal problems occur around the 9th of June. Don't want to go into too much details but let's just say my mental and emotional states were completely broken down from years of built up problems. It's killed my drive to write large amounts of content and it's also killed my drive to do as much reading as I used to.

I also cancelled it because I felt like the story needed to reboot because even though I have had lots of plans set out, it was also a bit of a large project for a first time creating a blog, I didn't really understand how to do a blog kind of project. I went too much for realism which caused some problems. So with my thoughts about that and the massive amount of stress i've been having, I knew it would be a long time until i'd be able to get back to writing this.

So yeah. Eventually I'll reboot this starting all over again with it flowing much better. But that's gonna be a long way off due to on-going personal problems.

Figured I should update this at last to apologise to anyone who was enjoying them.
Back to top Go down
littleWhiteRABBIT
Untainted
littleWhiteRABBIT

Current Win Points : 15

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Psyche Verse   Shattered Psyche Verse EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:43 am

Was wondering when you might update about that. I saw the post about why you were gone over on the Fear Mythos forum, but I still wasn't sure what this "cancelled until reboot" status entailed on your blogs. I'm still not sure what to say or think about it. I can understand the personal issues half, so while it's disappointing things went down like this, I can't really complain about it. You do what you gotta do. I'm just kind of fuzzy on this whole "reboot" notion. You're so deep into the story that I just don't see how you could effectively start the whole thing over. So many plot points and twists are already out there. I guess it just feels like it'd be weird having to be reintroduced to characters we already know. Personally, if you were still planning to continue it in some fashion, I don't see why you couldn't blame the temporary inaccessibility of the blogs on something done by the Overseer or any other relevant force within your mythos. S'not like you weren't already running a pretty chaotic show.

But hey, that's just me rambling. You do whatever you feel is best. In any case, I enjoyed things while they lasted. Hope things get to working out better for you and good luck with whatever you decide to do next.
Back to top Go down
ExorcistGamer
Watched
ExorcistGamer

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Psyche Verse   Shattered Psyche Verse EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 9:17 am

littleWhiteRABBIT wrote:
I'm just kind of fuzzy on this whole "reboot" notion. You're so deep into the story that I just don't see how you could effectively start the whole thing over. So many plot points and twists are already out there. I guess it just feels like it'd be weird having to be reintroduced to characters we already know. Personally, if you were still planning to continue it in some fashion, I don't see why you couldn't blame the temporary inaccessibility of the blogs on something done by the Overseer or any other relevant force within your mythos. S'not like you weren't already running a pretty chaotic show.

But hey, that's just me rambling. You do whatever you feel is best. In any case, I enjoyed things while they lasted. Hope things get to working out better for you and good luck with whatever you decide to do next.

Yeah, in some ways it probably doesn't need re-booting and those are valid points I thought about too. But when I reboot it there probably will be a fair few changes. My basic ideas are still gonna be there and everything and some twists are gonna be the same so will be expected. But there should be a fair few changes to still surprise people and make it feel new. It took me a while to decide to delete the blogs because I know my mind constantly screws me up like this but in the end I felt it would be for the best.

I may not get around to this for months but I've already at the very least begun working out loads of plans and ideas again. So just got to hope for the best.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Psyche Verse   Shattered Psyche Verse Empty

Back to top Go down

Shattered Psyche Verse
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next