Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Getting hold of a creator

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
chasechan2050
Observer
chasechan2050

Current Win Points : 45

Getting hold of a creator Empty
PostSubject: Getting hold of a creator   Getting hold of a creator EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 4:45 pm

Since I can't figure out where else to put this, it's going here for the time being.

I'm curious as to how I might get a hold of some creators...

People who wrote the blogs JAF, Cut! and M.

Others can post here as to who they want to get in touch with and I'll see what I can do, but the above three have been extremely hard to get in touch with...
Back to top Go down
http://chasearts.carrd.co/
DaLadybugMan
Blackout
DaLadybugMan

Current Win Points : 488

PostSubject: Re: Getting hold of a creator   Getting hold of a creator EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 5:33 pm

While I know that there are ways to contact M and the JAF writer (I think they've been discussed with you already by this point), I don't think anyone has any idea who the writer of CUT! is. It's rather unfortunate, actually. Although the mods may not like it, I think that the best way to ask would probably be to bump the Unfiction thread and ask about it.
Back to top Go down
http://slenderbloggins.net
chasechan2050
Observer
chasechan2050

PostSubject: Re: Getting hold of a creator   Getting hold of a creator EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 6:02 pm

Yea, I asked Flame as to who the creators of Cut! was, as well as JAF, now I'm just waiting for a response.

But I'll prob'ly bump the thread to see if people in general know about the author of Cut!, because I'd really like to at least talk to the guy.
Back to top Go down
Lero
Anxious

Current Win Points : 12

PostSubject: Re: Getting hold of a creator   Getting hold of a creator EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 8:22 pm

I remember some people in Angora thought they had managed to find M's writer on Facebook. Not sure how correct they were on that, though.
Back to top Go down
chasechan2050
Observer
chasechan2050

PostSubject: Re: Getting hold of a creator   Getting hold of a creator EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 9:34 pm

I know a few creators have gotten a hold of him/her, but M's a bit shy. I talked to someone today that is a close friend of hers/his and M seems nice :3

I'm still trying to get a hold of them, though, but that's a step in the right direction X3
Back to top Go down
queenofinsanity6
Untainted

Current Win Points : 5

PostSubject: Re: Getting hold of a creator   Getting hold of a creator EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 1:22 am

M's writer doesn't like talking to folks, but is quite nice. Like Chase says, Zi's rather shy. Why did you want to get a hold of them, anyway?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting hold of a creator   Getting hold of a creator Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting hold of a creator
Page 1 of 1