Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

New slenderblog - "Skinny: The Adventures of Raven Starcross"

Go down 
+2
Mr. Jeebles
Moriarty
6 posters
AuthorMessage

New slenderblog - "Skinny: The Adventures of Raven Starcross" Empty
PostSubject: New slenderblog - "Skinny: The Adventures of Raven Starcross"   New slenderblog - "Skinny: The Adventures of Raven Starcross" EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 12:22 pm

*swallows pride*
I have a slenderblog. But nobody is reading it. And it's driving me up the walls. And now I'm here. So anyone who's interested (hahayeahright) just type Skinny The Adventures of Raven Starcross in a google search. Or there's always skinny-adventures DOT blogspot DOT com
*sulks in emo corner*
Back to top Go down
Moriarty
Stalked
Moriarty

Current Win Points : 327

PostSubject: Re: New slenderblog - "Skinny: The Adventures of Raven Starcross"   New slenderblog - "Skinny: The Adventures of Raven Starcross" EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 1:26 pm

You've turned Marble Hornets into a written blog, in a few instances word for word.

I...

I imagine you did this...as a spoof?

Whether you did intend that or not, I would be wary. People are not going to like that.

Just a few friendly words of advice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New slenderblog - "Skinny: The Adventures of Raven Starcross"   New slenderblog - "Skinny: The Adventures of Raven Starcross" EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 1:40 pm

Moriarty wrote:
You've turned Marble Hornets into a written blog, in a few instances word for word.

I...

I imagine you did this...as a spoof?

Whether you did intend that or not, I would be wary. People are not going to like that.

Just a few friendly words of advice.

Oh my... You seem to be right. I honestly didn't notice. I was just getting into the beginning of Marble Hornets when I started this. Just give me a moment here, please...

Edit: I changed as much as I could without ruining the point. I really thank you for pointing this out to me. Smile

Last edited by zoezoewriter on Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moriarty
Stalked
Moriarty

Current Win Points : 327

PostSubject: Re: New slenderblog - "Skinny: The Adventures of Raven Starcross"   New slenderblog - "Skinny: The Adventures of Raven Starcross" EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 1:45 pm

Right, well.

Okay then.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

Current Win Points : 750

PostSubject: Re: New slenderblog - "Skinny: The Adventures of Raven Starcross"   New slenderblog - "Skinny: The Adventures of Raven Starcross" EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 1:46 pm

There... there are really no words for this... You can't honestly think we believe you didn't notice the word for word almost exact plot of Marble Hornets.
Back to top Go down
http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: New slenderblog - "Skinny: The Adventures of Raven Starcross"   New slenderblog - "Skinny: The Adventures of Raven Starcross" EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 1:57 pm

I have regrets about that and changed it the best I could. You have to believe me when I'm saying it honestly wasn't intentional. That first post is...erg, but really...
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

Current Win Points : 750

PostSubject: Re: New slenderblog - "Skinny: The Adventures of Raven Starcross"   New slenderblog - "Skinny: The Adventures of Raven Starcross" EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 2:10 pm

Your blog is not the problem, the problem is that you thought you could copy it word for word and play it off as if you didn't notice. It's not only making you look stupid, but the sheer fact that you thought we were stupid enough to not realize is insulting.
Back to top Go down
http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
DannyMurrayLives
Untainted
DannyMurrayLives

Current Win Points : -32

PostSubject: Re: New slenderblog - "Skinny: The Adventures of Raven Starcross"   New slenderblog - "Skinny: The Adventures of Raven Starcross" EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 2:19 pm

I...um...er....wow, just....WOW.
And people thought MY blogging skills were horrible.
Back to top Go down
zero
Stalked
zero

Current Win Points : 115

PostSubject: Re: New slenderblog - "Skinny: The Adventures of Raven Starcross"   New slenderblog - "Skinny: The Adventures of Raven Starcross" EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 10:50 pm

well that blog is gone now it seems...
Back to top Go down
The_Jewels_91x
Untainted
The_Jewels_91x

Current Win Points : -5

PostSubject: Re: New slenderblog - "Skinny: The Adventures of Raven Starcross"   New slenderblog - "Skinny: The Adventures of Raven Starcross" EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 2:51 pm

I guess the author of the blog became embarrassed when the people on here realized it was just a rip off. I just wish people would remember to be original.
Back to top Go down
http://whoisgoingtocatchme.wordpress.com/
chasechan2050
Observer
chasechan2050

Current Win Points : 45

PostSubject: Re: New slenderblog - "Skinny: The Adventures of Raven Starcross"   New slenderblog - "Skinny: The Adventures of Raven Starcross" EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 4:24 pm

cached version: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:cI4rb9TMVqcJ:skinny-adventures.blogspot.com/+skinny-adventures.blogspot.com&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=safari

(you can more than likely change the client to whatever browser you have. I used safari but change it to chrome, firefox, etc. for your browser Razz)
Back to top Go down
http://chasearts.carrd.co/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New slenderblog - "Skinny: The Adventures of Raven Starcross"   New slenderblog - "Skinny: The Adventures of Raven Starcross" Empty

Back to top Go down

New slenderblog - "Skinny: The Adventures of Raven Starcross"
Page 1 of 1