Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Everymanhybrid and Tribetwelve

Go down 
+3
Lumine
Mr. Jeebles
hankyje
7 posters
AuthorMessage
hankyje
Untainted
hankyje

Current Win Points : 0

Everymanhybrid and Tribetwelve Empty
PostSubject: Everymanhybrid and Tribetwelve   Everymanhybrid and Tribetwelve EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 7:33 pm

Everymanhybrid and Tribetwelve EverymanHYBRID3Everymanhybrid and Tribetwelve Alwaysobservingyou

Is it possible that both of these slender-verses were created originally to be together? Maybe I'm just rambling because of the many differences, but look at the symbol similarities.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

Current Win Points : 750

PostSubject: Re: Everymanhybrid and Tribetwelve   Everymanhybrid and Tribetwelve EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 8:17 pm

No they weren't. The creators just got to know each other as time went on.
Back to top Go down
http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
Lumine
Observer
Lumine

Current Win Points : 39

PostSubject: Re: Everymanhybrid and Tribetwelve   Everymanhybrid and Tribetwelve EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 8:18 pm

That would be some conspiracy theory right there.

The Observer is obviously Evan!! Surprised
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/roballencomber
Lero
Anxious

Current Win Points : 12

PostSubject: Re: Everymanhybrid and Tribetwelve   Everymanhybrid and Tribetwelve EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 8:20 pm

Is your argument that the logos have the same symmetries and so they must be related? Because it's just the usual symmetries of a square.
Back to top Go down
DaLadybugMan
Blackout
DaLadybugMan

Current Win Points : 488

PostSubject: Re: Everymanhybrid and Tribetwelve   Everymanhybrid and Tribetwelve EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 12:41 am

All three of the main series have logos that have two types of 4-way symmetry (I wish I could remember enough of math to know how to say that without sounding stupid). It's a coincidence.

Also, why exactly did you post this in "Slenderblogs" when neither of these two series is a Slenderblog?
Back to top Go down
http://slenderbloggins.net
DannyMurrayLives
Untainted
DannyMurrayLives

Current Win Points : -32

PostSubject: Re: Everymanhybrid and Tribetwelve   Everymanhybrid and Tribetwelve EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 8:24 pm

Not sure if trolling or just stupid.
Back to top Go down
zero
Stalked
zero

Current Win Points : 115

PostSubject: Re: Everymanhybrid and Tribetwelve   Everymanhybrid and Tribetwelve EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 4:09 pm

I just want to point out that this is probably in the wrong area XD

I don't think they're related though, if only all vlogs had the effects of TT, I also digress that Evan and Noah did not go out and attack shrubbery together in their XO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everymanhybrid and Tribetwelve   Everymanhybrid and Tribetwelve Empty

Back to top Go down

Everymanhybrid and Tribetwelve
Page 1 of 1