Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

The Celieverse: A Discussion Thread

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RumorsofMyDemise
Untainted

Current Win Points : 4

The Celieverse: A Discussion Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Celieverse: A Discussion Thread   The Celieverse: A Discussion Thread EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 11:28 am

Now that Make It Count is officially ended and the next chapter begun, it seemed only fitting that it should finally get its own thread around here. So, this thread is partially to announce the beginning of Watching Chaucer Write, and partially to open up the floor for any theories, since this blog will more or less be all about shedding light on what the Celieverse canon actually is.

Let's get started. Celie is at college now, much the wiser for everything that's happened to her. She's ready to move on -- hence the new blog -- and has made friends and even has a possible widdle crush, the first normal human interactions she'd had since Rose's disappearance. Things look quite optomistic.

But looking optomistic is really kind of a kiss of death for our heroine, isn't it? XD
Back to top Go down
DaLadybugMan
Blackout
DaLadybugMan

Current Win Points : 488

PostSubject: Re: The Celieverse: A Discussion Thread   The Celieverse: A Discussion Thread EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 4:09 pm

Well.

I think that it's official. The Tutorial is now the only remaining blog from the old days.

Unless there are some I'm forgetting about.
Back to top Go down
http://slenderbloggins.net
Lero
Anxious

Current Win Points : 12

PostSubject: Re: The Celieverse: A Discussion Thread   The Celieverse: A Discussion Thread EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 4:53 pm

DaLadyBugMan wrote:
Well.

I think that it's official. The Tutorial is now the only remaining blog from the old days.

Unless there are some I'm forgetting about.
H(a)unting. Exactly one day older than Make It Count. I just checked, and it looks like it's still active-ish.
Back to top Go down
DaLadybugMan
Blackout
DaLadybugMan

Current Win Points : 488

PostSubject: Re: The Celieverse: A Discussion Thread   The Celieverse: A Discussion Thread EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 5:17 pm

H(a)unting does not count because H(a)unting does not exist. Although yes, I have forgotten about H(a)unting.
Back to top Go down
http://slenderbloggins.net
Omega
Blackout
Omega

Current Win Points : 481

PostSubject: Re: The Celieverse: A Discussion Thread   The Celieverse: A Discussion Thread EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 5:33 pm

There's still Bright Asylum/A Study in Purple from August 2010 (a month before Make it Count or H(a)unting)

But apart from those, I think you're right. No more ye olde days blogs anymore. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://slenderia.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Celieverse: A Discussion Thread   The Celieverse: A Discussion Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The Celieverse: A Discussion Thread
Page 1 of 1