Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

location of filming.

Go down 
+3
looby
Linners
maskornomask123
7 posters
AuthorMessage
maskornomask123
Untainted
maskornomask123

Current Win Points : -5

location of filming. Empty
PostSubject: location of filming.   location of filming. EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 11:12 am

hello, i was just wondering if anyone nows what state marble hornets was filmed in... in google maps it says California when i google rosswood park, but i just wanted to know from you guys...
thanks
Back to top Go down
Linners
Untainted

Current Win Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: location of filming.   location of filming. EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 11:23 am

The Marble Hornets creators live in Alabama, so it's pretty easy to assume that Marble Hornets was filmed there as well.
Back to top Go down
maskornomask123
Untainted
maskornomask123

PostSubject: Re: location of filming.   location of filming. EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 1:33 pm

ok thanks i assumed it was CA cuz i google mapped rosswood park and it was in CA...
Back to top Go down
looby
Observer
looby

Current Win Points : 42

PostSubject: Re: location of filming.   location of filming. EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 3:17 pm

Planning a stalking mission are ya?
Back to top Go down
maskornomask123
Untainted
maskornomask123

PostSubject: Re: location of filming.   location of filming. EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 5:14 pm

no i just wanted to know... your funny though
Back to top Go down
Lumine
Observer
Lumine

Current Win Points : 39

PostSubject: Re: location of filming.   location of filming. EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 11:23 pm

Best might wanna start by looking in Tuscaloosa
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/roballencomber
maskornomask123
Untainted
maskornomask123

PostSubject: Re: location of filming.   location of filming. EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 9:17 am

ok thank you all for the info
Back to top Go down
KaidaX
Untainted
KaidaX

Current Win Points : 9

PostSubject: Re: location of filming.   location of filming. EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 11:06 pm

maskornomask123 wrote:
ok thanks i assumed it was CA cuz i google mapped rosswood park and it was in CA...

Well Jay and Alex are not their real names so the part is most likely not named what they say... unless they showed a sign for the park that said it but i don't remember that off the top of my head
Back to top Go down
http://overlookingsouthmaywood.wordpress.com/
maskornomask123
Untainted
maskornomask123

PostSubject: Re: location of filming.   location of filming. EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 9:35 am

yah me nether thats why i googled it....
Back to top Go down
Stansnowman
Untainted

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: location of filming.   location of filming. EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 1:58 pm

I live just a few hours from the Tuscaloosa area. I wont say I havent thought about stalking the crew and doing weird shit like carving Operator symbols or leaving masks in the area they're going to be shooting.... you know, just to troll them a bit.

y'know, the only things keeping me from doing that is the cost of gas, the amount of time it would take to figure out their routines, and I've got waaaaaayyyy too much stuff going on right now for me to do anything else Smile
Back to top Go down
DaLadybugMan
Blackout
DaLadybugMan

Current Win Points : 488

PostSubject: Re: location of filming.   location of filming. EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 2:06 pm

Stansnowman wrote:
I live just a few hours from the Tuscaloosa area. I wont say I havent thought about stalking the crew and doing weird shit like carving Operator symbols or leaving masks in the area they're going to be shooting.... you know, just to troll them a bit.

y'know, the only things keeping me from doing that is the cost of gas, the amount of time it would take to figure out their routines, and I've got waaaaaayyyy too much stuff going on right now for me to do anything else Smile

Not the fact that it's fucking creepy and probably qualifies as stalking/harassment?
Back to top Go down
http://slenderbloggins.net
KaidaX
Untainted
KaidaX

PostSubject: Re: location of filming.   location of filming. EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 10:45 pm

Stansnowman wrote:
I live just a few hours from the Tuscaloosa area.

The fact that you could go there is just so awesome. If it were me, I would get a hold of them at least, take them out for dinner and just ask questions while being a fan girl the entire time. I would love to be friends with them and if I could help them in any way (put my film degree to use) it would be an honor.
Man... no I super Jelly of you.
Back to top Go down
Stansnowman
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: location of filming.   location of filming. EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 1:22 am

DaLadybugMan wrote:

Not the fact that it's fucking creepy and probably qualifies as stalking/harassment?

Slenderman and Tim dont seem to care, so why should I Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stansnowman
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: location of filming.   location of filming. EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 1:27 am

KaidaX wrote:
Stansnowman wrote:
I live just a few hours from the Tuscaloosa area.

The fact that you could go there is just so awesome. If it were me, I would get a hold of them at least, take them out for dinner and just ask questions while being a fan girl the entire time. I would love to be friends with them and if I could help them in any way (put my film degree to use) it would be an honor.
Man... no I super Jelly of you.

Film degree? That's cool. I have an associates degree in photography, so I could probably be of some use to them if I didnt live so far away (the Decatur/ Huntsville area) and wasnt working 40 hours a week and working on an Art History degree

I have a few friends that go to school at UA. I was hoping I'd go visit my friends and run in to the MH crew while I was there, but I havent gotten a chance to go down there since discovering MH.
Back to top Go down
KaidaX
Untainted
KaidaX

PostSubject: Re: location of filming.   location of filming. EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 1:49 pm

Stansnowman wrote:

Film degree? That's cool. I have an associates degree in photography,

I had a lot of friends in photography majors. A few were flakes and dropped out. True photography is a hard one to peruse and all props and respect to you for sticking with it to graduate.

Also I very much Identify with your tagline "Forever and art student" I am working on my second degree in art school (advertising). Also good luck on the art history. After I took an art history class last year I thought it would be such a cool thing to study.

I derailed from topic but i just had to say it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: location of filming.   location of filming. Empty

Back to top Go down

location of filming.
Page 1 of 1