Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff

HomepageHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Share | 

Slender Man RP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Cyanne
Anxious

Current Win Points : -5

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:50 pm

KADAKism wrote:
I'm still interested in playing Slenderman, but I'll step down and let Cyanne go for it.

Dude, if you wanna do it I'll let you. You did ask first.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KADAKism
Untainted

Current Win Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:54 pm

PM'd ya, Cy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flamey9371
Watched

Current Win Points : 27

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:33 pm

Waking through the forest Robert stops gasping is shock as he finds a camper eviscerated his pack thrown to the side. Quickly walking past the corpse he reaches down and picks up the sleeping bag rolls it up and places it on the pack strapping it on. he picks the pack up and tosses it onto his back. Looking around the area again he reaches into his pocket and pulls out his bowie knife he tosses it in the air a few times making a few slashes in the air testing the balance he smirks as he slides the blade into the sheath in his pocket. Hearing voices in the distance he slowly approaches palming his blade he hides behind a few trees close to the people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken

Current Win Points : 25

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:28 pm

(Mind if another player joins in? Or are there too many?)

(Here's the profile in case I am)

Name: Stanley "Red" Redford

Skills: He grew up around guns and hunting, so he knows about the outdoors and firearms. He was a Marine and served in the Iraq War. His skills are Firearms mantienece and handling, hand-to-hand combat and being a handyman

Personality: A nice guy who is a bit alienated, he prefers to be on his own at home than in a big group of people at a bar. He has some inner-demons that are well hidden.

Last edited by Machine Gun Cynic on Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cyanne
Anxious

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:38 pm

(I'm playing as Slendy, so everyone knows)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flamey9371
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:49 pm

Ooc: See's replys to rp post get's excited see's this becomes less excited but happy cause i might not be the oldest charcter and we has an offical slenderman
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SlenderderpWarrior
Untainted

Current Win Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:30 pm

Machine Gun Cynic wrote:
(Mind if another player joins in? Or are there too many?)

(Here's the profile in case I am)

Name: Stanley "Red" Redford

Skills: He grew up around guns and hunting, so he knows about the outdoors and firearms. He was a Marine and served in the Iraq War. His skills are Firearms mantienece and handling, hand-to-hand combat and being a handyman

Personality: A nice guy who is a bit alienated, he prefers to be on his own at home than in a big group of people at a bar. He has some inner-demons that are well hidden.

You can join! ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:55 pm

(Thanks. So first RP post)

Walking along was a man, tensed up to the chill of the night wearing a pair of well worn combat boots, a pair of blue jeans and an orange and grey waterproof jacket. He didn't seem to be taking in his surroundings and was looking towards the ground as he walked at a slightly hasty pace, probably to avoid being chilled. Then he stopped in his tracks and looked up to see Rosalyn; whom he was about 100 yards, then he shrugged. And then looked over at the woods, he seemed to tense up futher at this. Then he looks back at Rosalyn. "You lost?" He calls out, in a relaxed tone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cyanne
Anxious

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:22 pm

The Slender Man watched everyone as they all slowly met near the edge of the woods. He hid well in the trees, no one would ever notice him even if they did look at the spot he was. He was particularly interested in the youngest of them all, Rosalyn. He decided he would play his brain screw games with her and perhaps the others once the time came.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flamey9371
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:58 pm

Feeling a slight chill run down his back Robert walks quickly out of the forest towards the female child and approaching male. "Hey" he says quickly making his way towards the two people looking at the male he raises his eyebrow comparing the voice he heard earlier to the appearance of the male the voice from earlier sounding high like a young girl or boy
"What are you all doing in a place like this on a night like this? I'm sure i heard two young sounding voices instead of just one was I right?" He asks fingering the blade in his pocket debating on weather of not to play with his knife in front of the people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:31 pm

Stan looked at Robert and made a puzzled looking face and said. "I was out for a walk, and I assume you folk were too. Name's Stan, by the way." His puzzled face then turned to one of neutrality. His gaze then settled on Rob's hand in the pocket, thinking Watch hands, hands kill. In god we trust, well except me, everyone, including god, keep your hands where I can see 'em this train of thought amused him inside his head. Though he didn't really look particularly bemused or amused.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Numan Dakari
Untainted

Current Win Points : -2

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:57 pm

Numan,who was silent until then said "be right back" and went inside the abandoned house and returned with a metal staff and stuffing his book inside his jacket.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flamey9371
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:25 pm

Robert noticing the look in the man's eyes softly chuckles. "Seems like we have an experienced one here boys" He says to himself smirking as he slips the knife handle into his hand tossing it in the air closing his eyes he quickly snatches it out of the air his fingers holding it tightly the blade a hair length from his palm. "Damn that was close." he says grinning as he tosses it back into the air catching it by the handle. "Names Bob. Been 'round these parts for no more then a decade. You do know about these woods right?" he chuckles and pulls out an old German book reading it to himself.

Last edited by flamey9371 on Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:05 pm

Stanley looks over at Numan as he comes out, nods to him and chuckles at Robert. "Yeah pretty experienced... Nice to meet ya, Bob" He stares at the knife and then at the book in Robert's hand, then at Robert's face. "Been hiking and camping there a few times, if it's a ghost story, then, well, not really, don't pay much attention to that sort of stuff." He chews the nail on his index finger a bit and then looks at Numan. "Sup. What's with the staff?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SlenderderpWarrior
Untainted

Current Win Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:00 pm

Rosalynn wasn't too much of a fan of crowds, but stayed, seeing as someone had been cutting at the trees, which was illegal. "I wonder who would break the law like that?" She thought aloud, "It's illegal. This whole forest is dangerous. It should probably be off limits. They only cut this one tree...Why?" She walked to another tree, also cut. "Another law broken. Another tree cut,"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:19 pm

Stan looked over at Rosalyn. "Bored teens, probably. I cut a few trees when I was a teen. Vandalism's a crime of boredom." He looked over at what was cut into the tree. "Why's the forest dangerous again?" With a hint of disintrest in his voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flamey9371
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:48 pm

"Well there is an urban legend around here we rarely speak of it but four years ago several children went missing in these woods their remains were never found, and the people sent into the woods after them... well lets just say there still missing" he says is a eerie voice blood lust dripping from his tone. "And to be honest i just found a camper thirty or forty feet from here eviscerated with his vital organs missing if you hurry you can still see it hopefully before wolves or other animals get to it." He shudders as he repeats his vision of the male with extreme detail.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:58 pm

Stan's mouth dropped open. "Are you joking?!" He takes a good long look at Robert's face. "You are, right?"

Last edited by Machine Gun Cynic on Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:22 pm

(Was that an unreasonable post? Should I edit it? An eviscerated corpse seems like a pretty In character thing to get freaked about. Edit: Okay edited it... Sorry.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flamey9371
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:49 pm

"No" he says seriously. No emotion visible on his face shuddering once more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:43 am

"Then can you take me to the body?" He sighs, and then holds the bridge of his nose. "Is it alright if I call the cops?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flamey9371
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:51 am

((Waiting for others to post we have been dominating the RP so far soo ima let the others post a few times before i respond to your post))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:21 pm

(Maybe we're the ones posting because we're the ones that are usually online.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flamey9371
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:18 pm

( I know but maybe we should wait till the others respond as we can get ,more interaction with the others)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Numan Dakari
Untainted

Current Win Points : -2

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:46 pm

"You seem pretty calm after just seeing an eviscerated corpse,and pretty shady just coming out of nowhere,i apologize if my thoughts insult you but i don't trust anyone that calm after finding a dead body" Numan said wearily.

(sorry i haven't posted in a while,i wasn't at home for a long time)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   

Back to top Go down

Slender Man RP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Nation :: Roleplay :: Role Play Adverts-
Jump to: