Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Slender Man RP

Go down 
+5
flamey9371
KADAKism
TunnelSnakes
zero
SlenderderpWarrior
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
flamey9371
Watched

Current Win Points : 27

Slender Man RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Slender Man RP - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 7:01 pm

'You want to know something kiddo?" He says a sick grin plastered on his face suddenly he smiles and pulls out a notebook "Ohhhh that was a good one i gotta write that down" finishing his writing he looks at each person in turn a serious look on his face "When you live in the hellhole of the poor you get used to the blood guts shootings stabbings sooner or later you just become numb to the sickness but believe you me this was the worst fuckin' scene i have ever come across not just grey matter splattered on the wall or gore of a gun shot this was slow and methodical they took loving care no excess cut was made just a long slit from navel to chest the intestines were still there the heart liver stomach and small intestine were gone kidneys bladder and the other organs were still in place trust me when i say you do not want to see this his rips were pulled apart to get to the organs." He shudders turning around as he begins to vomit the image still fresh in his mind.

(It's ok i know how you feel that happens to me a lot of the time when i can't post but it is ok.)
Back to top Go down
Numan Dakari
Untainted
Numan Dakari

Current Win Points : -2

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Slender Man RP - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 7:19 pm

"wow...just...wow. that is the second worst death imaginable...that's just horrible." he said. "maybe we should call the cops and set up a kind of...erm...watch,the killer may still be around here"
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

Current Win Points : 25

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Slender Man RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:11 pm

"Sounds like a gang killing. Sure, guts and growin' up poor messed with ya. Now take us to the damn body." He looks around again. I bet he had something to do with it... No one around, damn. "Doesn't look like anyone's around. Who's got a phone?" I really hope he isn't gonna try anything... Don't want these kids getting hurt. Doesn't seem all there. "How fresh did the corpse look, anyway? So you reckon he was disembowled pre-mortem?"
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Slender Man RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 6:30 pm

"Well i doubt it he has a twisted look of agony on his face. But trust me man where i grew up gangs were a joke try living with psycho/sociopaths killing when they want the bodies strewn in the streets and alleys you either adapt or you die and trust me man this shit was worse then any sick human being could come up with" he sighs as he pulls out his bowie knife playing around with it tossing it into the air and catching it by the blade (Here is what the knife looks like)Slender Man RP - Page 3 17bk1336
Back to top Go down
Numan Dakari
Untainted
Numan Dakari

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Slender Man RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 6:48 pm

"well a fucking gorrila or wolf didnt do it so what the hell did?" Numan said in a surprisingly angry tone.
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Slender Man RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 8:27 pm

"Well i sure as hell didn't do it." He says still calm. "Trust me if i did do it you wouldn't have seen me and you all would be dead." He says brandishing his knife threateningly. Grinning he says "But that is what would have happened i didn't do it so no need to worry about me stabbing you in the back or slitting your throat while you sleep. Follow me so i can show you the body." he says reaching into his pocket and taking two light blue pills. "Also there is such a thing as the supernatural if it doesn't seem human it likely is not human."
Back to top Go down
Numan Dakari
Untainted
Numan Dakari

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Slender Man RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 8:50 pm

"How about screw you?Im going home,im not letting you and your psycho self rip my guts open." he said and briskly walked in the direction of his house.

/EDIT:(i just realized:VERY BAD MOVE)

Last edited by Numan Dakari on Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : im a fucktard)
Back to top Go down
Cyanne
Anxious
Cyanne

Current Win Points : -5

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Slender Man RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:15 pm

The Slender Man watched as one of them started to walk away from the rest of the crowd. By then he knew it was time for his game to start. He teleported onto the ground about fifty feet away from the wondering boy, now observing him at a closer angle and distance.

Back to top Go down
Numan Dakari
Untainted
Numan Dakari

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Slender Man RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:18 pm

"ok,time to go home and get some sleep" he said to himself. "jeez that guy was almost as shady as this forest,i better not go near that house again,that crazy fucker made me lose my reading spot" he whispered to himself.
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Slender Man RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 4:56 am

"So Still wanna see that body?" he asks chuckling softly.
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Slender Man RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 2:07 pm

"I only want to see it so I can call the cops. Lead me there. But put the knife away." His face has taken on quite a distant look. At least the little boys gone... I can take this guy if he tries anything. "So you ever kill anyone, Bob?"
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Slender Man RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 8:22 pm

"Me" Points to himself "Nope i don't have the stomach for it" He shudders as he remembers the scene. "Been in a fair few fights though then again who hasn't now aday's the worlds going to hell in a hand-basket man." Walking quickly he leads the way to the scene silently his knife still in his hand resting at his side. "Trust me man i don't want to run into whatever the fuck tore that guy up unarmed hell that shit's going to be haunting my nightmares as it is."
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Slender Man RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 1:52 pm

"Sure." He with a groan kneels in front of the corpse. "Neither do I. Got a phone?" He doesn't seem to be that bothered by the mutilated cadaver, he's got the same distant look.
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Slender Man RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 7:43 pm

"huh" he says snapping out of his flashback. "looks in his pocket for a phone. "no Sorry i only have this camcorder." he says as he pulls out the small device. "i have an idea." he says as he pulls out a machete from the pack and stabs it into the ground leaving the handle and the blade several inches above the ground." This way the police can find it. Well I'm outta here i don't wanna see this shit anymore." He says as he takes off into the forest. "If ya need me i work at the Burger King off of main street Monday through Friday." he shouts as he begins to run faster.
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Slender Man RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 7:52 pm

Stan stands up and turns "Hey! Come back!" He yells with his hands cupped over his mouth. "Crazy son of a bitch" He whispers to himself Now should I go after him or chase after him?
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Slender Man RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 10:38 pm

Stopping as he hears Stan yell he quickly runs back taking a deep breath and steadying his breathing. "What i was halfway from the entry point." he says sitting down on the Pack. 'Well what have we here that's the same symbol that has been cut into the trees near the entry' he thinks his eyebrows scrunching together.
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Slender Man RP - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 6:11 am

Stan sighs and looks into Rob's eyes, a warm look of a caring bystander is in them. "I can't have you running off, it's not safe." He looks at the symbol on the tree and then back to Rob. "I bet this symbol has something to do with that dead man. We should go and report this together at the police station."
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Slender Man RP - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 4:01 am

Sighing he looks at Stan his eyes distant. "This symbol looks familiar." he says curiously. Closing his eyes be begins to think mentally retracing his steps opening his eyes suddenly he takes the camcorder drops the pack and races quickly towards the abandoned house muttering "Shit shit shit shit shit shit SHIT SHIT WE LEFT THE FUCKING GIRL."
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Slender Man RP - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 6:09 am

"Wait, hang on, she might've just gone home. But we should look around just to be sure." He Runs after Rob. "Better safe than sorry..."
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Slender Man RP - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 12:39 pm

"Yeah no shit why didn't we just keep an eye on her." he says looking frantically for the girl.
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Slender Man RP - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 12:59 pm

"I was too caught up with you waving a knife around and showing us corpses. We need to go to the police. Now." He walks in front of Rob. "If she was nabbed she woulda made a hell of a ruckus, I coulda heard someone sneak up on us, alright?"
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Slender Man RP - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 7:54 pm

"Bullshit their are too many ways to snatch a kid silently. FUCK. Knives and corpses distracted you shit she's just a damn kid. trust me man those ears aint worth shit if they can't hear that rustling in those bushes." He says taking quick breaths and pointing at a still bush.
Back to top Go down
SlenderderpWarrior
Untainted

Current Win Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Slender Man RP - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 9:08 pm

Rosalynn walked a little deeper into the woods. After a few minutes, she came upon a dog. A MUTILATED dog. She covered her mouth and stepped backwards, starting to cry. The dead animal's eyes seemed to be focused directly on her. The poor thing appeared to be a lab/husky mix. The same kind as her neighbor's dog, and looking closely, she noticed it had a collar! She resisted the urge to vomit and walked up to the body of the dog, kneeling down to see its collar. the inscription on the tag read: COKOMAY (334-453-3534). Rosalynn broke down sobbing. Her neighbor's dog, which was also declared by Mrs. Smith to be partly Rosalynn's dog too, was dead. Hearing a rustling in the bushes around her, she almost screamed. The worst part of it all was that she had absolutely no clue where she was.
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Slender Man RP - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 10:53 pm

Hearing a scream in the direction he was pointing he rushes towards the sound muttering "fuck fuck fuck!" bursting through the woods he sees Rosalynn on her knees staring at something a look of horror on her face. following her gaze he sees the dog turning around and walking a few steps he vomits into the bushes shuddering. shaking off his nausea he walks up to her and places a hand on her shoulder. "Are you ok?" he asks concern lacing his voice.
Back to top Go down
SlenderderpWarrior
Untainted

Current Win Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Slender Man RP - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 11:02 pm

Rosalynn looked at Rob, her eyes full of tears. "I-I-I can't believe it," she sobbed, "She's DEAD!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Slender Man RP - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Slender Man RP
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next