Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Slender Man RP

Go down 
+5
flamey9371
KADAKism
TunnelSnakes
zero
SlenderderpWarrior
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
flamey9371
Watched

Current Win Points : 27

Slender Man RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Slender Man RP - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 11:09 pm

Pulling her into his arms he looks her in the eyes. "It's going to be ok but sweetheart but trust me we need to get the hell outta here before we become like the dog." he says seriously. "What ever did that to the dog did the same thing to the guy i saw earlier."
Back to top Go down
SlenderderpWarrior
Untainted

Current Win Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Slender Man RP - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 11:21 pm

rosalynn shook her head sadly. "What would do such a thing? It doesn't make ant sense whatsoever to just kill a dog." She looked back at the bady of Cokomay. "You'd THINK whatever it was would have eaten the body..Unless it was some horrible person's idea of fun.."
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Slender Man RP - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 11:49 pm

"Sweetie let me tell you something we are not alone in this universe there are creatures we can not comprehend, But i will tell you this there are monsters out there and i recommend you never leave your house alone sweetheart." he says a bizarre light in his eyes. Shaking his head sharply Robert blinks a few times. "Believe me i know."
Back to top Go down
SlenderderpWarrior
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Slender Man RP - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 11:58 pm

Rosalynn looked the other way, an alarmed expression on her face. "Did you hear that?! I heard somebody scream!! I think we should go help them!" She stood up. "why don't you go get the other guy and I'll go check it out? I took my dad's pocket knife, i should be just fine. Besides, if I happen to find any beasts or anything, I can just run!"
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Slender Man RP - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 12:06 am

"STAN GET YOUR ASS HERE SOMEONE JUST SCREAMED " He yells quickly following her his knife at the ready.
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

Current Win Points : 25

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Slender Man RP - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 1:47 pm

Stan had followed Robert to Rosalynn.

Stan quickly follows the scream.
Back to top Go down
SlenderderpWarrior
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Slender Man RP - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 6:02 pm

Rosalynn ran into a clearing. "Wh-What's all this?" She touched a symbol of some kind that was carven into a tree, black dust coming off on her hand. "This is such a weird symbol.."
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Slender Man RP - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 11:55 pm

Walking quickly up to Rosalynn Robert places a hand on her shoulder. "Are you ok? We heard a screaming sound.

ro

(I believe i speak for everyone when i say please get off of this post it is only for those who have posted a profile on the 1st page and who have been following it and have been approved by the OP.)
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Slender Man RP - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 1:53 pm

(Reproted Den BTW)

Stan catches up with Rosalynn and Robert sweating. "Really, we need to leave... This is getting seriously freaky, okay?" He looks at the symbol. "This the same symbol on the other trees?
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Slender Man RP - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 3:40 pm

"Yup it's the same symbol hell it even has the same marks as the other ones like someone used a stencil to cut it into the tree." he chuckles lightly. "But sweetie we need to take you home ok? you want me to give you a ride home? >Smile he asks.
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Slender Man RP - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 4:32 pm

"I think we should all walk back together to the police station." He rubs his head. "Cos hell, dead camper, dead dog . We need to tell the cops." He nervously chuckles
Back to top Go down
SlenderderpWarrior
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Slender Man RP - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 6:39 pm

Rosalynn looked into the woods. "Stay here, I see something out there! It looks like a person!!" Rosalynn took off towards the tall figure, not giving either one of the men a chance to stay otherwise.
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Slender Man RP - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 2:04 am

"Son of a bitch there she goes again what should we do let her run up to that tall man and wait for her to come back or follow at a distance to spy o them?"
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Slender Man RP - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 12:46 pm

"Neither, could be a goddamn pervert!" He runs after Rosalynn Jesus in a sidecar this is ridiculous...
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Slender Man RP - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 12:56 pm

"Get your ass back here she's in good hands." he snaps at the older man pulling him back. '"I can see from here she's with someone who is keeping a safe distancce he looks quite snazzy if i do say so a rather dapper gentle man."
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Slender Man RP - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 1:47 pm

He stops running when he's pulled back "Good hands? A man in a fucking suit in the middle of the woods... We still need to go tell the cops about that butchered camper"
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Slender Man RP - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 2:00 pm

"Then let's he looks like her father let's just go and tell the cops i gotta get outta these fuckin woods." he says taking Stan with him. "Besides i need you to corroborate my story my friend."
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Slender Man RP - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 2:09 pm

"Excactly, but still, if she turns up missing..." Don't go there... He sighs and walks with Rob.
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Slender Man RP - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 5:53 pm

"If she turns up missing i have a damn fine memory and i will be sure to hunt him down and eviscerate him if he harms her now let's get the hell outta here." he says seriously now dragging Stan out of the woods towards an old rusty van.
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Slender Man RP - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 6:29 pm

Looks at the rusty van. "Nice wheels" He chcuckles.
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Slender Man RP - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 7:01 pm

"Hey you don't argue with free, besides you should here this baby purr" He says as he hops into the drivers seat revving up the motor. "Just put this baby in. You should see the looks on peoples faces when they realize they're hearing this ole' girl revving up ." He chuckles putting it in gear and driving to the police station.
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Slender Man RP - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 7:24 pm

Climbes ubti the passenger seat and on the way to the police station, he remains quiet, very quiet.
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Slender Man RP - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 7:55 pm

Pulling up to the station he parks his van carefully opening his door he walks into the police station looking the officer on desk duty in the eye and says "Excuse me ma'am but i would like to report a dead body found in the woods."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

Current Win Points : 750

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Slender Man RP - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 8:14 pm

MOD EDIT: Title changed to something more fitting.
Back to top Go down
http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Slender Man RP - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 7:53 pm

The police officer looks up at Robert. "Okay, if you could take a seat we'll have an officer come over, get your details and find this body."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man RP   Slender Man RP - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Slender Man RP
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next