Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff

HomepageHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Share | 

Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Blue Eyes
Stalked

Current Win Points : 58

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:47 am

As a High Priestess, I already am in your bed, silly Zander.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zander
Survivor

Current Win Points : 640

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:06 pm

Wintermarch wrote:
K, be right there.
Good. ;D
Blue Eyes wrote:
As a High Priestess, I already am in your bed, silly Zander.
>.> Glad you learned fast. ;D

Also, fuck yeah going to Canada! BYE ALL, AND I'LL FUCKING MISS YOU.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ExorcistGamer
Watched

Current Win Points : 143

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:15 pm

Zander. Fuck. Who said you could go running off to Canada for a while? don't you know it will be a cold, dark and glitch-filled place without the Tech Mod/Whore?

I kid of course, we'll miss ya.....

/One more obligatory Fuck
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Squidmama
Untainted

Current Win Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:34 pm

Fight a moose and fight it in the name of the forum, Zander!

Also my eye hurts so fucking bad. Its not red or anything but it feels like tiny eyemen are stabbing my eye. Fucking fuck ;w; someone make it better dgdgdsgsdfs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sam4books
Observer

Current Win Points : 54

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:40 pm

Hanging up millions of pictures in your baby sister's room is not fun Neutral

So yeah, fuck that. We should have sent her to some dance classes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sam4books.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:41 pm

FUCKING NO ZANDER DON'T LEAVE WE NEED YOUR WHORENESS AND AWESOMENESS TO SURVIVE! Oh well have fun if Canada. You better get fucking back here soon.
Back to top Go down
CheckersValentine
Stalked

Current Win Points : 101

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:21 pm

So help you if you don't bring me back a mounty hat...

Fuck that actually, just bring me back a whole fuckin moose.

(Come at me Canadians, I did just referance mouny's and mooses.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Squidmama
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:28 pm

Fuck me for being such a bitch. My friend's dog has cancer and I'm pissed off that she's picked the 12 year old dog over a once in a life chance to work on a Hollywood blockbustery movie set. Fucking Batman guys. And now she might miss our annual party. Its a fucking dog.

Fuck, I'm such a bitch u_u

And all this talk of Canada reminds me I need to fill out paperwork next week for my visah
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Queen Morgause
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:07 am

SMF, don't worry. Canada's like the fucking 51st state. It'll be like Zander never left.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wintermarch
Observer

Current Win Points : 64

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:12 am

Queen Morgause wrote:
SMF, don't worry. Canada's like the fucking 51st state. It'll be like Zander never left.
LOL

And besides, he never said "I'LL BE RIGHT BACK," so he'll be fucking fine.

Last edited by Wintermarch on Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot the fucking fuckitty fuck fuck)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:10 am

Fuck my vacation cause i fucking have to be off the internet for a whole week and since my fucking hotel's internet costs ten bucks a fucking day i can't get it there. I will fucking miss all of you, I will fucking be leaving later today.
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Blackout

Current Win Points : 487

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:02 pm

Fuck. Styes. Especially recurring ones. My eyelids hate me and especially love making it painful just to blink. I'm so fucking tired of getting them one right after another every few weeks. There's nothing I can even do to prevent it. No amount of washing my face every day fucking helps.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://masquevivi.deviantart.com/
bilo
Taken

Current Win Points : 311

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:10 pm

Oh god, Vivi, I know how that is. D; Fucking things hurt and are annoying as hell. I got them all the time last year because it was just... a bad year for me. Stress can cause them. So can hormonal changes and oil and dust and all that. asjkdhkjs I hope you can get some fucking stye drops or something. The one I have works fairly well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://animal-nitrate.deviantart.com/
Vivi
Blackout

Current Win Points : 487

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:22 pm

I have this ointment that pretty much does fuck-all.
Doesn't prevent them, doesn't make it hurt less. Just makes me feel as if I'm staring out of a wwatery glass bulb.

Stress would make sense, because for the past year and a half I've been dowwnright RELIGIOUS regarding wwashing my face, and I wear no makeup or anything, so it simply can't be anything on my skin.

And of course, I'm a really fucking stressed out person by nature. so there's that.

I've just noticed that my W key is sticking sometimes. Lovely. Noww I sound like a one of the Homestuck Trolls. I forget which one does that thing. I'm not far enough in the story.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://masquevivi.deviantart.com/
CheckersValentine
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:51 pm

Fuck having fat lips that hurt like hell.

I'm hungry and I can't eat. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bilo
Taken

Current Win Points : 311

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:37 am

Vivi wrote:
I have this ointment that pretty much does fuck-all.
Doesn't prevent them, doesn't make it hurt less. Just makes me feel as if I'm staring out of a wwatery glass bulb.

Stress would make sense, because for the past year and a half I've been dowwnright RELIGIOUS regarding wwashing my face, and I wear no makeup or anything, so it simply can't be anything on my skin.

And of course, I'm a really fucking stressed out person by nature. so there's that.

I've just noticed that my W key is sticking sometimes. Lovely. Noww I sound like a one of the Homestuck Trolls. I forget which one does that thing. I'm not far enough in the story.

I've fucking tried ointment too and basically it just proved itself to be really fucking greasy. Neutral

Fucking stomach, stop hurting. I know you're upset, but shut the fuck up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://animal-nitrate.deviantart.com/
Grifen411
Untainted

Current Win Points : 12

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:10 am

Fuck having a housemate who does not pay rent or bills and spends all her money on herself while I'm stuck paying for everything. I used to feel sorry for her because she's got mental issues (bi-polar and being a raging bitch) but the sympathy train has long since left the station, especially since she's not on the lease and treats me like I'm a guest in my own damn house. My so-called "friends" who talked me into letting her move in for "a month" can all go die in a fire, especially since they knew she was planning on moving in permanently and is protected by my state's tennancy and disability laws.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ExorcistGamer
Watched

Current Win Points : 143

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:23 pm

Fuck walking home in the dark from work.

Fuck the street lights on the ONLY road to get to my house being STILL on the fritz making them ONLY start to flicker on and off when people get near them (seriously, I fucking waited nearby one night to watch them, didn't start to flicker till me or someone got to them)

And most importantly, fuck the guy on the other side of the street who started to cough badly while street lights were flickering.

Oh and fuck being home alone at night after all that previous paranoia fuel.

Goodbye Tonight's Sleep!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Squidmama
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:51 pm

Rowlin', where the fuck is my fucking email, goddamn.

Grifen, my exroomate(s) was (were) like that sorta. I feel yer pain, bro.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheN00b
Untainted

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:37 pm

Fuck having to go back to school tomorrow.
Seriously, it'd be fucking great if this break was just a week longer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:08 pm

Fuck getting sick. Right before the first full week of school and the third day in total-I fucking hate sore throats and noses that act all bi-polar with the running then clogging up then running then clogging up and I really hate the headaches that make it really hard for me to concentrate on spelling properly and thus forcing me to try and type the same fucking words five times before I get it right.

So yeah. Fuck the fucking game too, while I'm at it.
Back to top Go down
Sachael
Watched

Current Win Points : 179

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:02 am

Aww. *hugs Laifu*

I always get sick at the worst times too :I
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BanishedZaber
Anxious

Current Win Points : 96

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:09 am

This thread is still fucking here. This thread will never fucking die. End of fucking story.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CheckersValentine
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:18 am

I FUCKING HATE PEOPLE.

GOD DAMN IT.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH

I hate the economy too. I need a job that pays me more than I'm making doing comission work, but I dont have any fucking time to do that. I need to be going to school, but for some fucking reason ever school in the world is so goddamn full I can't even get a single class, and I need money to make more money to do comission work.

FUCK.

Bad mood aggrivated by the thoughtless bastards who wander the street on a daily basis. FUCK.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue Eyes
Stalked

Current Win Points : 58

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:40 am

Fuck nearly fainting because I had to sit in the hot sun for six hours at a stupid soccer tournament because my mom just HAD to go out again for her birthday and leave me to play mom.

When you're fucking thirty five you don't need to dress up like some bondage whore and go out to concerts every two weeks and leave your fucking seventeen year old daughter to play mom for your stupid son who needs a good asskicking.

And fuck not being able to just come out and say what I want and like. Makes Christmas prodding from grandparents and stuff really frustrating and complicated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Today at 5:50 pm

Back to top Go down

Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic Discussion :: Flamewars-
Jump to: