Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff

HomepageHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Share | 

Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Blue Eyes
Stalked

Current Win Points : 58

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:06 am

Fuck not having time to get on SlenderNation
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CheckersValentine
Stalked

Current Win Points : 101

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:38 am

FUCK YEAH BLUE EYES

Why does this place feel so fucking lonely lately??? IT'S LIKE A FUCKING GHOSTTOWN. Where are all my peeps? Blue eyes? Crusergirl? LADDY?

WHERE HAVE YOU GONE? *GONE...gone...gone...gone...*

EDIT: Also, for the record. Fuck my computer spacing all my posts like a bitch.

Last edited by CheckersValentine on Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : SPACE PROPERLY GOD DAMN IT)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zander
Survivor

Current Win Points : 640

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:50 am

Well, we have the fucking Skype chats if you want to talk to people there. But it's just that there hasn't been much activity lately I guess?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue Eyes
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:50 pm

All your peeps got eaten by Roivas, Checkers.

And FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK having the fucking hiccups at fucking eleven fucking forty fucking nine at fucking night fuck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CheckersValentine
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:03 am

NO! Xuchilvith/Rick Astley!!! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME???

Try sticking your head underwater and filling your mouth with water, and waiting about 30 second. It's odd, but if you get a little water up your nose (just a tad, not enough to be horrible) your diaphram will sort itself out. Always works for me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue Eyes
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:55 am

The only thing that I've found works for me is a spoonful of sugar. But, as usual, there's something wrong with sugar so my mom has to get all this organic shit and it doesn't have the same effect.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TripleDPie
Observer

Current Win Points : 49

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:18 pm

FUCK PEOPLE WHO THINK THEY CAN DO WHATEVER THEY WANT!

I work at a library at my college campus and the BULLSHIT i have to put up with is amazing. Having people refuse to pack up until we actually fucking close and then walking super fucking slow on the way out when they were suppose to have already been out of the library. Getting the "i know your doing your job but I don't care so I'm gonna be a bitch"

And my personal Fave
Me:I'm sorry, your over the maximum fines for checking out a book.
RandomLady:How much do i have to pay back?
Me: Its only about 5 dollars, so if you go to the other desk, you can pay it back and they cna check it out to you
RandomLady:Can't you just let it pass this once?
Me:The system won't let me check things out to you unless you pay it back or get my supervisor to apporve it, both of which you would need to do at the other desk
RandomLady: You know, my tuition pays the paychecks for bums like you, the least you could do is show show customer support and kindness!(she then proceded to storm out of the library)

REALLY?!

/rant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ExorcistGamer
Watched

Current Win Points : 143

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:33 pm

TripleDPie wrote:
FUCK PEOPLE WHO THINK THEY CAN DO WHATEVER THEY WANT!

I work at a library at my college campus and the BULLSHIT i have to put up with is amazing. Having people refuse to pack up until we actually fucking close and then walking super fucking slow on the way out when they were suppose to have already been out of the library. Getting the "i know your doing your job but I don't care so I'm gonna be a bitch"

And my personal Fave
Me:I'm sorry, your over the maximum fines for checking out a book.
RandomLady:How much do i have to pay back?
Me: Its only about 5 dollars, so if you go to the other desk, you can pay it back and they cna check it out to you
RandomLady:Can't you just let it pass this once?
Me:The system won't let me check things out to you unless you pay it back or get my supervisor to apporve it, both of which you would need to do at the other desk
RandomLady: You know, my tuition pays the paychecks for bums like you, the least you could do is show show customer support and kindness!(she then proceded to storm out of the library)

REALLY?!

/rant

Oh trust me, I know what that's like, not too different from working as the supervisor to a shop. People coming in literally last minute with a whole basket, refusing to leave, pulling the old "customer support" card out on you and trying to convince you to let things pass or cheat the system.

It's fucking frustrating as hell. Also fucking frustrating is when they think a twenty one year old guy has the power to change and control everything in the store. I feel your pain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue Eyes
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:20 pm

Fuck everything. I quit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nelsonizzy
Observer

Current Win Points : 97

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:13 am

Someone in my English class referred to Lennie (from Of Mice and Men) as an "absolute baka".
I promptly walked the fuck out of the school and went home, were i proceeded to shoot myself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myfacewhen.com/images/373.gif
Sachael
Watched

Current Win Points : 179

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:43 am

nelsonizzy wrote:
Someone in my English class referred to Lennie (from Of Mice and Men) as an "absolute baka".
I promptly walked the fuck out of the school and went home, were i proceeded to shoot myself.

Don't shoot yourself, shoot them!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nelsonizzy
Observer

Current Win Points : 97

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:25 pm

WELL IT'S TOO LATE FOR THAT NOW THERE'S A FUCKING HOLE IN MY HEAD.

(I'm typing this as a ghost, by the way.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myfacewhen.com/images/373.gif
Blue Eyes
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:53 am

Just found out that the past few months that I've spent talking to my ex about getting back together again has just been his ploy to get revenge for me breaking up with him.

That. Fucking. Hurts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CheckersValentine
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:28 am

Blue Eyes wrote:
Just found out that the past few months that I've spent talking to my ex about getting back together again has just been his ploy to get revenge for me breaking up with him.

That. Fucking. Hurts.

That's fucking low. What a horrible and undignified way to treat someone. I'm sorry Blue, that sucks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sachael
Watched

Current Win Points : 179

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:31 am

Blue Eyes wrote:

That. Fucking. Hurts.

Well, if it wasn't clear before that he's a colossal dickhole unworthy of your attention, it sure as shit is now. Sorry hon. There are (much) better people out there and I'm sure you can find the right one for you. Don't let this fucker get you down too much *hugs*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Somebody
Untainted

Current Win Points : 44

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:34 am

Staying up until past two for my CS class. It starts at 8:00 AM tomorrow.

This week we have to write three programs ( two due tomorrow ), do
some bookwork ( due tomorrow ), read several chapters ( due tomorrow [
not actually going to do this] ), and study for a test on Thursday.
I've been working on this shit all weekend. It's still not quite finished.

The other CS class has a program due every two or so weeks.

Me while writing these programs:

HATE.

RAGE.

GAH.

My CS class is more likely to steal my soul than Slender Man.

Fuck. Now my ass is numb.
>.<
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://somebodysleepy.deviantart.com/
GLaDOS
Untainted

Current Win Points : 53

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:28 pm

excuse me as I go into a sprawling rant
FUCK YOU, MOTHER. YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE IN FUCKING REHAB. YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO FUCKING KEEP YOUR FUCKING JOB. BUT NO, YOU'RE FUCKING ABUSING YOUR OWN MEDICATIONS NOW, AND DRINKING LIKE A FUCKING MONSTER. YOU ALMOST KILLED THE DOG. OH, AND NOW I NEED TO FIND ROWAN SOMEWHERE TO STAY. FUCK YOU. I WAS ALREADY FUCKING DEALING WITH THE LOSS OF TEN'S BROTHER, AND TRYING TO CATCH UP IN MY CLASSES. I WAS FINALLY FEELING BETTER FROM THE WEEK OF TOO MANY FUCKING TRIGGERS AND NOW THIS SHIT.
I HATE LIFE
I HATE EVERYTHING RIGHT NOW
ERFGDUIDFSRJO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue Eyes
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:12 pm

Fuck having stupid little worthless piece of shit brothers who think they can tell you what to do and treat you like a retarded five year old. I hate that little fucker. I hope he gets the fucking shit beaten out of him one of these days. I hope someone scares him straight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bilo
Taken

Current Win Points : 311

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:10 pm

Fuck my dad's work. Neutral They keep driving him harder and harder. He ain't getting any fucking younger. He can't even come home tonight and he's been gone since 2 in the morning. Fucking ajsdhakdha
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://animal-nitrate.deviantart.com/
future
Anxious

Current Win Points : 59

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:00 am

God fucking damnit swedish schools.
They are fucking annoying.
The people are fucking sick.
The level of intelligence of these motherfuckers never cease to amaze me.
Fucking miracles.
AND YOU.
That one RETARDED little bacteria to be called a boy.
I'm just gonna say this on the internet before getting the chance to say it to you in person.
300 million sperm and you won?
MIRACLES.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dramatis.ning.com/
Cyanne
Anxious

Current Win Points : -5

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:44 pm

I've been sick for two days and haven't managed to make it to school so I've missed two fucking benchmarks and probably a shit load of classwork and homework. They give way too much fucking homework I can't take it anymore. I'd rather be on the fucking internet and spending time with my fucking family and skipping through the woods singing "Slender Man, Slender Man his face is empty of expressing. Slender Man, Slender Man you most certainly will die."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Untaunted
Anxious

Current Win Points : 11

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:30 pm

Cyanne wrote:
I've been sick for two days and haven't managed to make it to school so I've missed two fucking benchmarks and probably a shit load of classwork and homework. They give way too much fucking homework I can't take it anymore. I'd rather be on the fucking internet and spending time with my fucking family and skipping through the woods singing "Slender Man, Slender Man his face is empty of expressing. Slender Man, Slender Man you most certainly will die."

Ouch. All I can say is at least you're not at University (like I am).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cyanne
Anxious

Current Win Points : -5

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:44 pm

Untaunted wrote:
Cyanne wrote:

Ouch. All I can say is at least you're not at University (like I am).

Yeah. I'm lucky but I will be in a few years most likely if I don't drop early out of school. I really don't need school...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken

Current Win Points : 25

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:50 pm

I ripped something in my knee last friday, I've been practically bedridden ever since. Walking is exceptionally uncomfortable. And worse still, I wasn't even excerting myself.

I also hate a massive portion of the population. I am writing a shitlist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:38 am

Massively Hypocritical text follows

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Today at 2:43 pm

Back to top Go down

Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic Discussion :: Flamewars-
Jump to: