Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff

HomepageHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Share | 

Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Vivi
Blackout

Current Win Points : 487

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:46 am

Wasn't this once the fuck thread? This thread and the How Was Your Day Thread have a tendency of melding, but I prefer keeping this one to fuck-laden rants and raves.

FUCK. <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://masquevivi.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:47 am

No, no, fucking no. FUCK YOU VIVI. FUCK YOU AND YOUR AWESOME POWERS OF GETTING THIS THREAD BACK ON COURSE.

I FUCKING LOVE YOU.
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Blackout

Current Win Points : 487

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:51 am

I FUCKING LOVE YOU TOO LIFE. WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS SO NICE TO ME? IT MAKES ME ALL FUCKING WARM AND MUSHY INSIDE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://masquevivi.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:53 am

THAT IS THE ENTIRE FUCKING POINT. I TRY TO MAKE AT LEAST ONE PERSON HAPPY EVERY DAY AND SOME DAYS THAT PERSON JUST HAPPENS TO BE YOU! SO YOU WILL TAKE IT LIKE A FUCKING MAN AND LEARN TO FUCKING LIKE IT.
Back to top Go down
Sachael
Watched

Current Win Points : 179

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:30 am

Fuck.... Life/Vivi

*runs*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken

Current Win Points : 25

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:58 am

Someone needs to fuck up my legs with a fucking cement block so I can feel fucking loved.... Because I fucking like pain.

That work?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TripleDPie
Observer

Current Win Points : 49

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:19 am

Life wrote:

Spoiler:

I fucking clicked this purely in fucking hopes that is said what it fucking did
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:54 pm

TripleDPie wrote:
Life wrote:

Spoiler:

I fucking clicked this purely in fucking hopes that is said what it fucking did

I aim to fucking please, D. It seems that I succeeded so fuckyeah.

And The Motherfucking Game, bitches.
Back to top Go down
Toxiandra
Anxious

Current Win Points : 35

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:40 pm

FUCK. This is the 7th time I've lost in the past 20 days.

And somehow none of the times I've lost are because of this man.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm just going to sit back and wait for someone else to say it. Go on. You know you want to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LoveHopeRainbows
Anxious

Current Win Points : 10

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:53 am

Fuck the days that real life is better inspiration for writing than fiction is.

Seriously, fuck money, fuck life, fuck the goddamn hell out of not knowing if you'll have a place to live in the morning. Fuck that internet is the only upside to living in a goddamn motel, out of a suitcase, hoping and praying that just this next paycheck will be enough to get you out of the nightmare. Fuck not being able to work, fuck the fact that having a kid makes everything so much harder, fuck that people will always look down on you if you don't do things exactly the way they want you to. Fuck every single one of those people that are prejudiced as fuck inside, and you know what, fuck me for being a flaming hypocrite because I'm just as bad.

Right now, I just don't care. I've ranted, I've raved, I've been too nervous and fucking on edge to write the genuine, IG Fear blog that I've been planning on for the last month. I've somehow managed to confuse the hell out of myself and my personal life, and drag a few friends of mine into my fucked up complicated mess at the same time. You know what, fuck that I can't figure out what the hell is going on inside my own brain. Fuck that I might lose a friend or two because I don't know how to de-stress.

You know what? Just fuck it all. Especially you, Slenderman, especially you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fearmythos.blogspot.com
DaLadybugMan
Blackout

Current Win Points : 488

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:49 am

*takes a deep breath*

Okay. Okay.

Bring it. Fucking. On.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://slenderbloggins.net

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:15 pm

Fuck feeling awesome after class and working out all your frustration on a sparring partner or slamming a pattern so well that your forms are near perfect.

Fuck that amazing feeling.

Fuck The Game too.
Back to top Go down
LoveHopeRainbows
Anxious

Current Win Points : 10

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:53 am

Fuck my heart. Fuck life. Fuck emotions being so strong you start getting sick. Fuck being touched when you have a panic response to it, fuck constantly being held/touched/caressed/kissed by someone you wished would never touch you again. Fuck fight or flight responses making me shake like an addict. Fuck it. Fuck all of it.

Fuck having to sit and deal with it all day long. Fuck not being able to talk to anybody about how you really feel, feeling trapped in your own mind and wanting to cry. Crying on the shoulder of someone you hate. Fuck knowing you have a place to go where you'd be happy, but you can't do it because you are too broke to get there, and have no way to get what you need.

Fuck sitting and waiting for things to blow up in your face because you're a terrible liar, because you hate where you are. Fuck nearly every part of my life right now. But you know what, fuck wanting to go to sleep and not wake up again to this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fearmythos.blogspot.com
Cyanne
Anxious

Current Win Points : -5

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:57 am

LoveHopeRainbows wrote:
fuck constantly being held/touched/caressed/kissed by someone you wished would never touch you again.

This.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alder
Observer

Current Win Points : 99

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:07 pm

Fucking hell I was helping on a stall selling cakes for fucking Children in Motherfucking Need. I didn't get a chance to eat any fucking lunch and now I'm fucking hungry. I need fucking food.

FUCK.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://onlysaneman.tumblr.com/
DaLadybugMan
Blackout

Current Win Points : 488

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:06 pm

Fuck all this fucking worry. Fuck not being able to know what exactly the hell's going on and letting my mind fill in the blanks with the worst assumptions instead of trusting things are okay. Fuck not being able to get my shit together when I know that it's going to do absolutely nothing. Fuck not being able to do anything to fix this whole fucking situation, and fuck how I'm worrying and panicking when getting my shit together is about the only thing I can do right now to even start to attempt fixing anything.

And fuck me for feeling like this is something I have to fucking rant about in the first place, when all I feel like this will fucking do is give the wrong impression.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://slenderbloggins.net

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:48 am

Fuck going to the orthodontist and freaking out when they tell you that they're going to take out these metal rings that they GLUED TO YOUR TEETH WITH A SPECIAL TYPE OF DENTAL CEMENT. Fuck having those popped off then having them glue brackets back on in their place and fuck getting two massive chains put on your teeth so that you can actually feel the gaps in your teeth closing with how tight the damned things are. Also fuck the ortho for saying that the chains aren't as tight as they would like and that the next time you go in they'll put a set of tighter chains on.

Fuck The Game too, Sach.
Back to top Go down
Cyanne
Anxious

Current Win Points : -5

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:13 pm

Fuck teeth problems. Fuck mouth problems. Fuck body weight problems. Fuck eating problems. Fuck family problems. Fuck money problems. Fuck internet problems. Fuck organization problems. Fuck school problems. Fuck sleep problems. Fuck ear problems. Fuck food problems. Fuck friend problems. Fuck clothes problems. Fuck emotional problems. Fuck memory problems. Fuck economy problems. Fuck disease problems. Fuck sex problems. Fuck country problems. Fuck opinion problems. Fuck college problems. Fuck children problems. Fuck bad president problems. Fuck work problems. Fuck all problems.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BananaBrains
Taken

Current Win Points : 270

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:30 pm

Fuck 15-year-old assholes who think it's so fucking amusing to "troll" at any given opportunity. Fuck their friends who subtly spy for them, and then try to pass off their bullshit as MY friends'. Fuck kids who try to suck up to you just because you've been handed the banhammer. Fuck them all for thinking you don't know what they're up to.

Fuck immature little shits with giant sticks up their asses, I don't know what you think you're trying to prove but it's wholly unnecessary. Fuck you if you don't think we'll just keep banning you every time, I don't know why you think it's so fucking funny to extend all this effort for nothing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DannyMurrayLives
Untainted

Current Win Points : -32

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:06 pm

Is this the thread where people bitch and moan about stuff?
It is?
Good.
(Deep breath)
FUCK THE LONG TIMES BETWEEN UPDATES, FUCK THE PEOPLE WHO IGNORE MY BLOG EVEN WHEN I TRY TO MAKE IT INTERESTING, FUCK THE PEOPLE WHO LIKE TWILIGHT, FUCK JUSTIN BEIBER, FUCK REBECCA BLACK, FUCK FALLENENVOY ON UNFICTION FOR BEING SUCK A PRICK TOWARDS ME, FUCK THE DC RELAUNCH FOR MAKING STARFIRE A WHORE, FUCK THE RETARDS WHO USE BOOSTERS IN CALL OF DUTY MULTIPLAYER, FUCK GIRLS WITH SILICON BREASTS, FUCK MEN WHO PRETEND TO BE WOMEN, FUCK JADUSABLE FOR NOT UPDATING HIS ARG FOR 6 MONTHS, FUCK EV----

We're sorry, but we're experiencing technical difficulties.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue Eyes
Stalked

Current Win Points : 58

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:47 pm

I just got laughed at, in my face, and then told my essay was awful. By my mother.

Big confidence booster, woo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ExorcistGamer
Watched

Current Win Points : 143

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:04 am

Fucking Youtube.

It takes me like several months to adapt to their design changes and when I finally can sit down and say "ah, it's not so bad, I'm used to it now" THEY CHANGE IT AGAIN.

Well, here's to another several months of adapting...Fuck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Untaunted
Anxious

Current Win Points : 11

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:01 pm

I'm sick of people ignoring other peoples' feelings, hypocrites, people arguing on something they don't understand, "friends" who refuse to look at the evidence I give to back up my claims, ...

And while I'm at it, I'm not sure if the people who translated the bible were trolls or if they were just extremely stupid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet

Current Win Points : 750

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:50 pm

The translations are generally considered to be quite accurate. Why do you say that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
Untaunted
Anxious

Current Win Points : 11

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:01 pm

http://www.religioustolerance.org/hom_bibl.htm

The ones to do with homosexuality are ambiguous at best. I found this (after having prayed about almost constantly for a few years) two days before one of my friends let me know that the Scottish government was collecting opinions on whether or not gay marriage should be legalised and whether religious institutions should have the right to perform religious marriage ceremonies for same-sex couples, instead of the "civil partnership" system we currently have in place.

I stupidly invited all my christian friends (along with all my other friends) to give their opinion, thinking they'd be perfectly civil about it, and I've spent the best part of the day arguing with them on the facebook page, trying to minimise the oh-so-helpful reputation boost they've given the church and religion in general. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Today at 11:31 am

Back to top Go down

Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic Discussion :: Flamewars-
Jump to: