Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff



 
HomepageHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Share | 
 

 Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:45 pm

Fuck this shit. I fucking want to replay Majora's Mask because of you little shits. I AM HAVING CHILDHOOD NOSTALGIA FEELS BECAUSE OF YOU.
Back to top Go down
quofomo
Watched


Posts : 218
Current Win Points : 177
Join date : 2011-01-30
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:08 pm

Man, let me tell you, fuck people who think they're somehow better than other people in a fandom because they've "been there since the get go" or whatever the fuck. Bitch, no. You cannot bitch about people ruining your favorite creepypasta characters, and have one of them be Jeff the fucking Killer. That is probably the most unoriginal and unscary creepypasta there is. And bitch, you can NOT go around telling people to kill themselves because of your bullshit! Man shits got me fired up right now.
Fucking Bill Nye tho. God damn
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://quofomo.tumblr.com
DarkShadows
Blackout


Posts : 557
Current Win Points : 32
Join date : 2012-12-04
Age : 25
Location : Somewhere deep in Slenderman Country.

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:45 am

FUCK YEAH BILL NYE THE SCIENCE GUY.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wordflow.webs.com
TheFallenenvoy
Watched


Posts : 250
Current Win Points : 98
Join date : 2011-10-17
Age : 19
Location : Tumblr

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:46 am

Fuck having to remake all of your series' costumes in some shape or form.

Fuck my main computer for being completely broken and fucked so I cant edit properly.

Fuck not having the money to post things.

fuck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Etreo
Runner


Posts : 958
Current Win Points : 260
Join date : 2012-10-27
Age : 19
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:56 am

quofomo wrote:
Fucking Bill Nye tho. God damn

[quote="DarkShadows"]FUCK YEAH BILL NYE THE SCIENCE GUY.

Fuck yeah Brian Cox? Fuck yeah Neil Tyson? NASA Mohawk Guy?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Slenderfreak
Anxious


Posts : 94
Current Win Points : 20
Join date : 2012-03-08
Age : 20
Location : Waiting for Godot

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:34 pm

DarkShadows wrote:
FUCK YEAH BILL NYE THE SCIENCE GUY.


Check it out-I live in Seattle, where, as we all should know, Bill Nye did his kickass show (sorry, but best part of science class!), and one of the teachers at my jr. High had dated him once, and said that he was a jerk.

[time warp goes here]

now I'm at Stone Mountain, Georgia, and we're waiting for the tram line up the mountain, and I see this funny-looking guy up front, and I think "wait, he looks like Bill Nye!". I worked up my nerve and asked him, AND HE WAS. I even knew it because he recited my town's (ok, suburb outside Seattle, but whatever, close enough) motto; "Come for a day, stay for a lifetime" with no pause, but he said "FEELS like a lifetime". Asshole. so yeah, FUCK THE REAL BILL NYE, but I can't hate on the show; that was the shit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BravoBismuth
Observer


Posts : 168
Current Win Points : 13
Join date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:47 pm

Etreo wrote:

Fuck yeah NASA Mohawk Guy?


ALL of my this! Fuckin less-than-three all over him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:38 pm

Fuck wanting to eat even after you just finished a meal and you feel full. Fuck being a habitual snacker and grazer.
Back to top Go down
DarkShadows
Blackout


Posts : 557
Current Win Points : 32
Join date : 2012-12-04
Age : 25
Location : Somewhere deep in Slenderman Country.

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:19 pm

Fuck being hungry all the damn time even when you do eat. I swear I am the smallest skinniest person I know. I eat like a fat kid. O.o

Fuck yeah being able to eat like a fat kid and never gaining any weight though...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wordflow.webs.com
BravoBismuth
Observer


Posts : 168
Current Win Points : 13
Join date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:08 pm

Fuck! Just ran out of eggnog! Probably won't see any more until next christmas season...

:C
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkShadows
Blackout


Posts : 557
Current Win Points : 32
Join date : 2012-12-04
Age : 25
Location : Somewhere deep in Slenderman Country.

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:58 pm

Oh fuck me, my fucking friend decided the best damn thing to do would be to call my phone while it was off and leave two voicemails on it about how, OHMAHGAWZ, the Observer drew in my sketchbook and now I've been taken by Slendy. Because she was tired and she acts like a damn drunk when she's tired. And said lovely friend decided to do this directly after I had finished watching TribeTwelve for the night.

WTF is wrong with the people I associate with? -_-"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wordflow.webs.com
BravoBismuth
Observer


Posts : 168
Current Win Points : 13
Join date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:36 pm

Fuck, I just saw a commercial for OAT-FUCKING-MEAL that improperly used the word epic.
I'm raging over here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkShadows
Blackout


Posts : 557
Current Win Points : 32
Join date : 2012-12-04
Age : 25
Location : Somewhere deep in Slenderman Country.

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:59 pm

... Fuck yeah Oat-fucking-meal?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wordflow.webs.com
Hooligan Spirit
Anxious


Posts : 83
Current Win Points : 11
Join date : 2012-08-24
Age : 24
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:37 pm

Forumotion, and specifically phpbb3, can go fuck itself. I've been working on a custom skin for Slender Nation (using Stylish) for the past week and it's just been a pain in the ass at every step. My nightmares are made of code.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zander
Survivor


Posts : 1570
Current Win Points : 640
Join date : 2010-12-11
Age : 24
Location : Gone

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:20 am

Trust me Hooligan, I know that fucking feeling. Also I appreciate the attempt, but do you guys not like the current skin? xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkShadows
Blackout


Posts : 557
Current Win Points : 32
Join date : 2012-12-04
Age : 25
Location : Somewhere deep in Slenderman Country.

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:23 am

I think the skin's nice if a bit dark. Appropriate though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wordflow.webs.com
Zander
Survivor


Posts : 1570
Current Win Points : 640
Join date : 2010-12-11
Age : 24
Location : Gone

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:10 am

DarkShadows wrote:
I think the skin's nice if a bit dark. Appropriate though.
It's okay. You an be honest. Totally won't throw you to a proxy if you say something negative. >_>


Last edited by Zander on Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hooligan Spirit
Anxious


Posts : 83
Current Win Points : 11
Join date : 2012-08-24
Age : 24
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:55 am

I do like the skin — most forums have these really bright colors that hurt my eyes. I just wanted to make things look a little more... modern. <.<

If I could make one suggestion, it'd be to change the moderator's blueness, as it's a bit harsh to look at.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkShadows
Blackout


Posts : 557
Current Win Points : 32
Join date : 2012-12-04
Age : 25
Location : Somewhere deep in Slenderman Country.

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:10 pm

Hooligan Spirit wrote:

If I could make one suggestion, it'd be to change the moderator's blueness, as it's a bit harsh to look at.

Now listen up, here's a story
About a little Mod that lives in a blue world
And all day and all night, everything he'd see was just blue,
Like him, inside and outside -
Blue his house, with a blue little window
And a blue corvette, and everything is blue for him
And himself, and everybody around,
'Cause he ain't got nobody to listen...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wordflow.webs.com
Zander
Survivor


Posts : 1570
Current Win Points : 640
Join date : 2010-12-11
Age : 24
Location : Gone

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:09 pm

Hooligan Spirit wrote:
I do like the skin — most forums have these really bright colors that hurt my eyes. I just wanted to make things look a little more... modern. <.<

If I could make one suggestion, it'd be to change the moderator's blueness, as it's a bit harsh to look at.

Modern? Also, the Mod Blue color I can fix. Does it look better now?

Also Dark that was hilarious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkShadows
Blackout


Posts : 557
Current Win Points : 32
Join date : 2012-12-04
Age : 25
Location : Somewhere deep in Slenderman Country.

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:26 pm

I try to be funny, Zander. It sure as hell beats being boring. XD

Also I like the blue that you just changed it to, it looks a lot better and is less jarring. Plus it goes well with the other more muted, faded colors you have for the houses and stuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wordflow.webs.com
BananaBrains
Taken


Posts : 448
Current Win Points : 270
Join date : 2011-07-03
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:53 pm

FUCK YEAH READABLE FUCKING NAME COLOR.

Also, I helped with the rank symbols ouo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Etreo
Runner


Posts : 958
Current Win Points : 260
Join date : 2012-10-27
Age : 19
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:56 pm

I like the blue for the mods as well. Less in your face, but a subtle change.

Also, fuck bed springs. That little bastard has been digging in to me for at least 3 hours now. No wonder I can never fucking sleep. Guck getting your Twotter suspended for talking to a few of Anonymous, fuck them not unsuspending it when they said they would. Fuck little sisters who almost knock the teeth out of your face by jumping around. Fuck exams that caught you completely off guard. Fuck my future career at McDonalds. Fuck my friends girlfriend giving him bad feels all the time, and making him depressed as shit. Fuck me having to put up with it. Fuck Bitches, get money. Fuck every time you eat something, being terrified your front tooth is going to drop out and you'll have dentures at 15. What the actual fuck? Fuck my inability to learn Spanish. Fuck my dads military career. Fuck having to move around at the whim of Her Majesty Queen Elizabitch, and fuck the fact that it hurts every fucking time. Fuck this being the first time I've vented anything in at least 5 years.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkShadows
Blackout


Posts : 557
Current Win Points : 32
Join date : 2012-12-04
Age : 25
Location : Somewhere deep in Slenderman Country.

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:07 pm

... Do you need some chocolate ice cream, Etreo? :c

I think you need some chocolate ice cream. Or cookie dough. Cookie dough fixes all wounds. *hugs*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wordflow.webs.com
Etreo
Runner


Posts : 958
Current Win Points : 260
Join date : 2012-10-27
Age : 19
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:32 pm

I think cookie dough would keep me awake longer...

The worst thing about the bed spring situation, is that where I can hardly ever get any sleep, I'm always insanely tired in the morning. To the point where some of my friends are worried I might me a pothead. I'm not! I just can't sleep!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Today at 8:16 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic Discussion :: Flamewars-
Jump to: