Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff

HomepageHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Share | 

Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
quofomo
Watched

Current Win Points : 177

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:47 pm

Jesus christ, I cannot fucking stand Jeebles and Pyrex.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://quofomo.tumblr.com
Moriarty
Stalked

Current Win Points : 327

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:50 pm

Mr. Jeebles wrote:
Jesus fuck, I can not fucking stand brown nosing, it's so god damn aggravating.

Oh my God, Jeebles you are soooo right. I totally get that, really. You make such a good point.

*wry grin*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet

Current Win Points : 750

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:55 pm

Max, I don't know whether to cry or have sex with you. Possibly both...
Jenn, I fucking love you too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
Blue Eyes
Stalked

Current Win Points : 58

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:58 pm

LoveHopeRainbows wrote:
SlendermanFan.... wow. They really DO have karma coming to them.

BlueEyes... is it you birthday? I don't stalk you enough to know.
Nono, we run a block schedule at my school, and all of my AP classes take place on bdays
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bilo
Taken

Current Win Points : 311

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:50 am

LoveHopeRainbows wrote:
Fuck people that write despicable characters, and proceed to get upset when they're called psychopaths. "Oh no, that's not how it is at ALL!" Bullshit. All of a sudden we're supposed to forgive what they've done because of some excuse? They still did it! And enjoyed it! What the FUCK?!

The fuck...? I have some pretty sociopathic characters. But when they do something disturbing, I can't come up with an excuse. ashdaksdh It's just... how they are. There's no real justifying it. I could try, but... it still doesn't cut it and never will. I'm not offended by them being disliked. Other characters *aren't* supposed to forgive them for their... deeds. They're *supposed* to be disgusted and frightened.

... However, one of my said sociopathic characters found his fucking soulmate and so they went on to become the most fucking terrifying duo ever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://animal-nitrate.deviantart.com/
Pryex
Observer

Current Win Points : 25

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:13 pm

Fuck dishes. And fuck the dish washer that isn't washing all of the dishes for some reason now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LoveHopeRainbows
Anxious

Current Win Points : 10

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:21 pm

bilo wrote:
LoveHopeRainbows wrote:
Fuck people that write despicable characters, and proceed to get upset when they're called psychopaths. "Oh no, that's not how it is at ALL!" Bullshit. All of a sudden we're supposed to forgive what they've done because of some excuse? They still did it! And enjoyed it! What the FUCK?!

The fuck...? I have some pretty sociopathic characters. But when they do something disturbing, I can't come up with an excuse. ashdaksdh It's just... how they are. There's no real justifying it. I could try, but... it still doesn't cut it and never will. I'm not offended by them being disliked. Other characters *aren't* supposed to forgive them for their... deeds. They're *supposed* to be disgusted and frightened.

... However, one of my said sociopathic characters found his fucking soulmate and so they went on to become the most fucking terrifying duo ever.

That just means I need to write your work, bilo. No, a writer that made a character that acts like a psychopath got upset because I pointed it out. (This has also happened before with other authors.) The writer has a secret reason for why the psycho is the way she is, but it has not been written. This reason has barely been hinted at at this point in the series of posts. I like my insane characters the way they are. When they have their story/morality/whatever flipped, yes, I will try to understand and keep reading.

This does not mean everything will become love hope and rainbows, just because there is a reason. These things still have happened. When you're dealing with Proxies, they all have their own reasons and plots. But don't fucking get angry because what you have in your head is not canon yet. It is not. It may be your intention, and it may ultimately be what is the truth for that character once it is written. That does not excuse shouting, calling names, and temper tantrums. It has since been resolved, thank god, but I heavily fucking hate when people act that way in any form.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fearmythos.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:44 pm

I fucking hate my stupid Ghostface robe because the fucking hood part of it stretched and now everytime I try to do a Youtube video of myself in my Jason Voorhees costume it shows my hair. FUCK....And worst of all my favorite Youtuber closed his account...fuckity fuck fuck.
Back to top Go down
TheN00b
Untainted

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:29 pm

Guess who fucking passed out because of dehydration today?
Yeah, this fucking guy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:40 pm

Fuck having this thread be in the archives. This is the second time its had 70 pages. Fuck that shit, we have problems guys and we need to fix them.

Also, I would like to say THANK YOU FOR FUCKING UP MOM'S SHOPPING TRIP, GOD. I'm being honest and not sarcastic-if mom had actually found wallpaper for the upstairs then I would be spending my weekend painting, wallpapering, and listening to her bitch about my grades, how school is going, etc etc etc.

I fucking love you all and I also love The fucking Game.
Back to top Go down
LoveHopeRainbows
Anxious

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:42 pm

That was a fucking awesome post, Life. Glad to see this won't disappear.

Also, I would like to say... fuck depression, fuck being sad, fuck seeing your friends upset and having no idea how to fix it. Fuck the trauma we don't understand, fuck the personal problems we haven't gone through, and you know what? Fuck ALL the goddamn times the writers, or any of our friends, have felt like they can't go to someone about how they feel. Fuck every single one of those times.

I'm fucking here, and damn it, if you aren't comfortable with me, I'll find you someone you ARE that fucking comfortable with. The Slender Nation, and the blogging community in general, aren't the boogeymen. We give a shit about the other people. I'm tired of nearly seeing people leave because they don't feel 'right' or don't feel like they fit in. Or feel like they broke a rule by mistake, and should stop showing up or writing. I've seen it happen at LEAST three fucking times this week. You know what? Fuck that noise.

Is it possible to fix all the times we feel like shit? No. But this thread, and other people in general, are here to help with that shit. I think in general, we're all going to fucking TRY to fix all the times. No matter how impossible.

So yeah. That's my mini little soapbox speech. Do with it what you will.
Back to top Go down
Cougar Draven
Stalked

Current Win Points : 87

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:03 pm

My wife can just go all kinds of straight to hell.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cougardraven.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:38 am

Fucking school starting Tuesday with it's fucking retarded shit and stupid children who do not understand awesome people like myself.
Back to top Go down
Cougar Draven
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:02 am

Thanks brain. I really could have used another two or three hours of sleep. Probably more.

ETA: It'd probably be nice if I could avoid smothering people I care about.
Back to top Go down
Crusergirl
Stalked

Current Win Points : 74

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:21 pm

Fuck these fires! And Screw you Dad. Just because I didn't want to drive two plus hours around closed roads to stay at your place, which is just as susceptible to a local wildfire as my place is, doesn't mean you can say; "well when the fires engulf you, remember us will you?"
Even though I closed with "I love you Dad, goodbye." I wanted to say Fuck you Dad. Be mad at me but don't say that shit when Im scared and confused. My friends house 15 mins away is just as fine.
This will take some time to repair so buckle up.
Oh, and FUCK YOU!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue Eyes
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:34 pm

Seriously weather, fuck you. Don't you fucking dare take away Matt. I don't have the energy to stay up until four in the morning to make sure he makes it through okay.

And mom, fuck you, you backwards hypocritical psycho. Don't you fucking tell me to get my homework done and then pester me every fifteen minutes to do something you could've easily gotten off your lazy ass and done yourself.

And fuck hyperactive, rude, ornery twelve year olds who don't listen just because they are little shits.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zander
Survivor

Current Win Points : 640

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:36 am

Fuck you Jeebles, along with your Photoshop. D8<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pryex
Observer

Current Win Points : 25

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:19 am

Fuck. EVERYTHING!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LoveHopeRainbows
Anxious

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:51 am

What he said.
Back to top Go down
Cougar Draven
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:09 pm

Fuck depression. And paranoia too, for that matter.

If there was a way I had wanted to spend my day, or week, or whatever, it is most certainly not wishing I had more alcohol. It isn't trying my best to find a lawyer so my unemployed ass has even a ghost's chance of breaking even in the divorce trial against my bitch wife.

It isn't wondering all day, every day, if there's a reason, one I haven't been told, why either of the two people I want to be with the most right now would return that affection. I've been told some really good reasons that make sense, but goddamn it I cannot silence the voice in my head that tells me that there's something more, something I'm not being told.

And really, it for fuck's sake isn't listening to EDM and being a general perv on Tumblr to keep myself busy enough that I don't notice that I don't have anything to live for anymore.

Fuck all of this shit.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor

Current Win Points : 640

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:08 pm

*Pats Cougar* Damn man, that sucks. Hope it goes well.

Also, fuck trying to get a job. ._.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue Eyes
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:42 pm

Zander wrote:
*Pats Cougar* Damn man, that sucks. Hope it goes well.

Also, fuck trying to get a job. ._.

I second this. Fuck trying to get a job. I've called everyone in my city and nobody will take me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:09 pm

Fuck you and your lectures mom. Seriously, I'm trying-okay?! I know my grades are bad-its barly the fourth week of school and I'm in three waited classes. I'd love to see you get your ass up and work your way through my seventeen hour day of school, work, and martial arts.
Back to top Go down
LoveHopeRainbows
Anxious

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:11 pm

Fuck spoilers and fuck lethargy. And you know what? Fuck how creepy the internet is. Rule 34 can kiss my ass! Rule of thumb kids, don't click on a link if you aren't sure of the destination. That is all.
Back to top Go down
Ladnek
Watched

Current Win Points : 72

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:58 pm

Alright, fair warning, this is going to be long and filled with rage (I might not also post for a couple days).

Alright, so first of all, fuck my production class. I had to come in on both Saturday and Sunday at 7:00 AM then worked until 8:00 PM. On Saturday, I had to dress as a clown and sell balloon animals, but I was so horrifying that I mostly just made kids cry, and I couldn't eat because my face paint was coming off onto my food. Then it took three hours and a shower to get the paint off. Seriously, who makes soap-water-and-scrub-proof soap? I can understand water proof, for when it rains, but how are accidentally going to get soap and water on your face and scrub vigorously? And of course, on Sunday, I got to put in the tape to record the show we were taking, then sit around and wait for it to be used up so I can put in another. That was all. And there was someone else at my station who apparently can't push two buttons at once to record, because they didn't seem extremely busy either.

Fuck bikers, too. Constantly riding right across the shot with motors so loud it makes all the audio break up on live television. No, just feel free to ride on right through. No, you don't need to go fast at all! Just move at a speed of 3 miles per hour a long with the fifty other equally obnoxious bikers behind you. And fuck the teacher who was yelling at me for said bikers. Thank you for yelling at the guy whose job it was to push two buttons then sit on his ass and watch everyone else work for three hours instead of, oh, I don't know, the producer? Or maybe the floor director?

Fuck my horrible hand-eye coordination and natural lack of muscle.Just make me feel totally useless when moving all the equipment back to the studio and tripping and falling on my face when I try to get on the back of a truck.

And on top of that, I got rejected today. So overall, shitty weekend was shitty. I'm going to try to avoid posting here for a couple days so I don't start any flame wars or make anyone upset. Talk to you guys later. :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Today at 9:52 pm

Back to top Go down

Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic Discussion :: Flamewars-
Jump to: