Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff



 
HomepageHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Share | 
 

 Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Somebody
Untainted


Posts : 31
Current Win Points : 44
Join date : 2011-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:16 pm

My thoughts this morning at 5:30:

Fuck everything.

I have been woken from my slumber.

Whoever scheduled a fire drill at this time will pay in blood and tears.

Man, I really have to go to the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://somebodysleepy.deviantart.com/
Microwave Jellyfish
Untainted


Posts : 30
Current Win Points : 8
Join date : 2011-02-21
Age : 26
Location : Hungary

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:58 pm

Fuck Internet Explorer, fuck it out of existence.

That shitty thing is a parody of itself now, seriously.

Sorry about this guys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://microwave-jellyfish.blogspot.com/
Toxiandra
Anxious


Posts : 77
Current Win Points : 35
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 18
Location : Kanadia

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:14 pm

Ugh. Fuck people who spoil games/books/movies etc.

I can't go to one site without someone screaming "SO-AND-SO DIES!" or "X IS REALLY Y" or the horrible, "HERE'S A SUMMARY, *Posts summary including massive ending spoilers* DON'T WORRY, NO SPOILERS" The hell?! What do you have to be on to think that Everyone wants to hear spoilers? Sure, some people enjoy them. But not everyone! And the saddest part of it, even when you find out someone dies, you're still sad! That's what these horrible, monstrous spoil beasts do to ye brain!



Ye best be wary of them spoil beasts, ye laddies an lassies! They be gettin' cha when ya least expect!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
quofomo
Watched


Posts : 218
Current Win Points : 177
Join date : 2011-01-30
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:22 pm

COD.

DAMN.

PUZZLES.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://quofomo.tumblr.com
Pryex
Observer


Posts : 142
Current Win Points : 25
Join date : 2011-01-23
Age : 21
Location : Planet England

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:17 am

Fucking Chess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LoveHopeRainbows
Anxious


Posts : 91
Current Win Points : 10
Join date : 2011-08-14
Age : 25
Location : Fear Mythos

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:26 pm

Fuck keyboards and their not working.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fearmythos.blogspot.com
ExorcistGamer
Watched


Posts : 271
Current Win Points : 143
Join date : 2011-06-27
Age : 26
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:51 pm

So I was trying to download a texture pack off planet minecraft.

It never seemed to get the full file, I kept getting errors, I tried other texture packs and they wouldn't work either.

I began to wonder if there was a problem with the site.

I then had a hunch and put it into action.

SO I’m sure you remember that old topic about what internet browser you use, and I said that since I only used the internet to just look around and relax, I wasn't worried about extras. So I stuck with IE.

Yyyyyeaaaaahhhhh. I just downloaded Firefox on that hunch of mine...and the download worked. Which means it was IE screwing me over.

FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU.

How am I supposed to keep saying "yeah IE is fine for me because all I need is the basics" when it fucking does this to me?

Fine, I am defeated. This time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:09 pm

Fuck weekends that feel stupidly short. I cannot wait for Friday because that is the first day of a four day weekend for us. I also cannot fucking wait for Saturday because that is a competition for us, Webb Stock here we come!
The Game
Fuck yeah
Back to top Go down
Sachael
Watched


Posts : 287
Current Win Points : 179
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 28
Location : EVERYWHERE YOU'RE NOT

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:33 pm

Fuck weekends in general, I work long shifts during them now and my next full day off is in twelve days :<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue Eyes
Stalked


Posts : 364
Current Win Points : 58
Join date : 2011-05-03
Age : 22
Location : TinyChat

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:25 pm

Fuck stupid soccer games out in the middle of nowhere and eight hour outings on the days that I desperately need to sit at home and do homework.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Konaa
Observer


Posts : 165
Current Win Points : 66
Join date : 2011-05-05
Age : 23
Location : Ronin-Gai

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:56 am

So I wake up about thirty minutes ago. Now, how I woke up is kind of
a blur, as is how the drunk guy on my bed got me out of my bed, and why
he came into my room and is sleeping and coughing all over it.

Seriously. I come to my senses and there is a guy on my bed, like,
two to three years older, fast asleep. Needless to say I had a bit of
an “is this the real life” moment. After ascertaining that he is not
Bizarro Me, here to steal my life, I tried to wake him up through
various means, such as shaking him and muttering about how he wasn’t in
his room, yanking the covers and pillow away, and being pissed as fuck.

None of it worked, which sadly confirmed his status as drunk. Good
god, I wanted to hit him SO BAD. And then he started coughing over my
sheets and I was like “okay that’s it.” I didn’t want to wake my
roommate up, but now I did, she ran and got the RA, and we were able to
laugh about it in a somewhat agitated manner. He FINALLY woke up enough
to leave about ten minutes ago, and thank god for that. I am washing
that entire bed.

I kind of feel sorry for the idiot, but…Courtney and I have agreed,
we are locking our door every single night there is a party from now on.

SO HOW WAS YOUR MORNING
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://somethingtoleavebehind.blogspot.com/
Sachael
Watched


Posts : 287
Current Win Points : 179
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 28
Location : EVERYWHERE YOU'RE NOT

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:42 am

....Konaa/random drunk-man



I ship it. U mad?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Konaa
Observer


Posts : 165
Current Win Points : 66
Join date : 2011-05-05
Age : 23
Location : Ronin-Gai

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:55 am

he wizzed on our rug and a bunch of my roomie's stuff, and she's a neat freak

don't even joke about that <<
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://somethingtoleavebehind.blogspot.com/
Sachael
Watched


Posts : 287
Current Win Points : 179
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 28
Location : EVERYWHERE YOU'RE NOT

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:19 am

but why else would he be in your bed, HMMMMM?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Konaa
Observer


Posts : 165
Current Win Points : 66
Join date : 2011-05-05
Age : 23
Location : Ronin-Gai

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:25 am

you seemed to forget he kicked me out =_=
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://somethingtoleavebehind.blogspot.com/
Sachael
Watched


Posts : 287
Current Win Points : 179
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 28
Location : EVERYWHERE YOU'RE NOT

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:53 am

obviously because you couldn't satisfy him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vivi
Blackout


Posts : 507
Current Win Points : 487
Join date : 2010-12-10
Age : 24
Location : Alexandria, Gaia

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:46 pm

My question is, how the fuck did this strange drunken man crawling into your bed not fucking awaken you?

... or is this a regular occurrence for you?

EDIT: THIS THREAD NEEDS MORE "FUCK" AGAIN.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://masquevivi.deviantart.com/
ExorcistGamer
Watched


Posts : 271
Current Win Points : 143
Join date : 2011-06-27
Age : 26
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:34 pm

Vivi wrote:
My question is, how the fuck did this strange drunken man crawling into your bed not fucking awaken you?

... or is this a regular occurrence for you?

EDIT: THIS THREAD NEEDS MORE "FUCK" AGAIN.

Are we really sure we want that question answered?

Also...Fuck having two power cuts in one day
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toxiandra
Anxious


Posts : 77
Current Win Points : 35
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 18
Location : Kanadia

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:26 pm

Vivi wrote:
My question is, how the fuck did this strange drunken man crawling into your bed not fucking awaken you?

... or is this a regular occurrence for you?

EDIT: THIS THREAD NEEDS MORE "FUCK" AGAIN.

AND "FUCK" IT SHALL HAVE.

I just spent the last hour working on a video. Only to have it glitch the hell out, freeze my laptop, and since I pressed the "X" button during it, pop up with "Do you want to save the changes you made to project Untitled?" right when my glitchy mouse (Since my right-click button doesn't work) decides to click. Guess which option my mouse clicked on?

"NO."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TripleDPie
Observer


Posts : 170
Current Win Points : 49
Join date : 2011-01-04
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:50 pm

Toxiandra wrote:
Vivi wrote:
My question is, how the fuck did this strange drunken man crawling into your bed not fucking awaken you?

... or is this a regular occurrence for you?

EDIT: THIS THREAD NEEDS MORE "FUCK" AGAIN.

AND "FUCK" IT SHALL HAVE.

I just spent the last hour working on a video. Only to have it glitch the hell out, freeze my laptop, and since I pressed the "X" button during it, pop up with "Do you want to save the changes you made to project Untitled?" right when my glitchy mouse (Since my right-click button doesn't work) decides to click. Guess which option my mouse clicked on?

"NO."

You say that it will have more fuck, yet you only said fuck once, let me fix that for you

I just spent the last FUCKING hour working on a FUCKING video. Only to have it glitch the hellFUCK out, freeze my FUCKING laptop, and since I pressed the FUCKING "X" button during it, pop up with "Do you want to save the changes you made to project Untitled?" right when my FUCKING glitchy mouse (Since my FUCKING right-click button doesn't work) decides to click. Guess which FUCKING option my mouse FUCKING clicked on?

Is that fucking better Vivi?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ExorcistGamer
Watched


Posts : 271
Current Win Points : 143
Join date : 2011-06-27
Age : 26
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:01 pm

TripleDPie wrote:
Toxiandra wrote:
Vivi wrote:
My question is, how the fuck did this strange drunken man crawling into your bed not fucking awaken you?

... or is this a regular occurrence for you?

EDIT: THIS THREAD NEEDS MORE "FUCK" AGAIN.

AND "FUCK" IT SHALL HAVE.

I just spent the last hour working on a video. Only to have it glitch the hell out, freeze my laptop, and since I pressed the "X" button during it, pop up with "Do you want to save the changes you made to project Untitled?" right when my glitchy mouse (Since my right-click button doesn't work) decides to click. Guess which option my mouse clicked on?

"NO."

You say that it will have more fuck, yet you only said fuck once, let me fix that for you

I just spent the last FUCKING hour working on a FUCKING video. Only to have it glitch the hellFUCK out, freeze my FUCKING laptop, and since I pressed the FUCKING "X" button during it, pop up with "Do you want to save the changes you made to project Untitled?" right when my FUCKING glitchy mouse (Since my FUCKING right-click button doesn't work) decides to click. Guess which FUCKING option my mouse FUCKING clicked on?

Is that fucking better Vivi?

Fucking glorious.

But also, fuck, sorry to hear that. What were you using?

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess it was Windows fucking Movie Maker.

Also...Fuck having to work on this week's Saturday during the time period Doctor Who is on, I fucking despise having to use BBC IPlayer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toxiandra
Anxious


Posts : 77
Current Win Points : 35
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 18
Location : Kanadia

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:10 pm

ExorcistGamer wrote:
TripleDPie wrote:
Toxiandra wrote:
Vivi wrote:
My question is, how the fuck did this strange drunken man crawling into your bed not fucking awaken you?

... or is this a regular occurrence for you?

EDIT: THIS THREAD NEEDS MORE "FUCK" AGAIN.

AND "FUCK" IT SHALL HAVE.

I just spent the last hour working on a video. Only to have it glitch the hell out, freeze my laptop, and since I pressed the "X" button during it, pop up with "Do you want to save the changes you made to project Untitled?" right when my glitchy mouse (Since my right-click button doesn't work) decides to click. Guess which option my mouse clicked on?

"NO."

You say that it will have more fuck, yet you only said fuck once, let me fix that for you

I just spent the last FUCKING hour working on a FUCKING video. Only to have it glitch the hellFUCK out, freeze my FUCKING laptop, and since I pressed the FUCKING "X" button during it, pop up with "Do you want to save the changes you made to project Untitled?" right when my FUCKING glitchy mouse (Since my FUCKING right-click button doesn't work) decides to click. Guess which FUCKING option my mouse FUCKING clicked on?

Is that fucking better Vivi?

Fucking glorious.

But also, fuck, sorry to hear that. What were you using?

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess it was Windows fucking Movie Maker.

Also...Fuck having to work on this week's Saturday during the time period Doctor Who is on, I fucking despise having to use BBC IPlayer.

That's exactly how I FUCKING felt. Fuck my politeness. And god, does it sound a lot better when you capitalize the entire FUCK. Yeah, it was Windows Movie Maker. It wasn't even that great of a video, but it doesn't excuse the fact that it was still an entire fucking hour. That sucks, ExorcistGamer. Hopefully you'll be able to see it as soon as you can.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ExorcistGamer
Watched


Posts : 271
Current Win Points : 143
Join date : 2011-06-27
Age : 26
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:21 pm

Toxiandra wrote:
That's exactly how I FUCKING felt. Fuck my politeness. And god, does it sound a lot better when you capitalize the entire FUCK. Yeah, it was Windows Movie Maker. It wasn't even that great of a video, but it doesn't excuse the fact that it was still an entire fucking hour. That sucks, ExorcistGamer. Hopefully you'll be able to see it as soon as you can.

Ah it's not so bad; I get back at 10pm on the day, so I'll be literally jumping onto Iplayer as soon as I get back.

Ah Windows Movie Maker, the fucking mortal enemy of everyone. Back when I was in college, my fucking teachers were sadistic enough to make us do all our video work in that fucking abomination. Thank fuck I had years of making bad AMVs experience back then to make me adapted to the fucking pain.

Then Microsoft went and replaced it with -somehow- an EVEN SHITTIER FUCKING PROGRAM.

EDIT: OH GOD, POSSIBLE BINARY CODING IN SECRET BLOG BUT DONE IN A DIFFERENT WAY, FFFFFUCCCKKK! I'M TOO STUPIDTIRED TO BE TRYING TO TO DECODE IT. Fuck, why me?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:22 pm

1. Fuck Halloween being fucking thirty one days away. Why cant it be fucking sooner?!

2. Why the fuck do I have to do a science project for science? Fuck this shit, I had to do one last year.

3. Why do I need to fucking dress out for P.E? I feel extremely uncomfortable changing in public and wearing shorts.

4. What is with fucking people who are always saying stuff about everything someone does? Noobs need to stop calling me gay because of what I like and wear!

5. I wanted a fucking mohawk and my mom got me a fucking gay haircut and now I look like fucking Justin Bieber....FUCK!
Back to top Go down
Riunukey
Untainted


Posts : 5
Current Win Points : 1
Join date : 2011-10-10
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:08 pm

DA FUCK IS DIS SHIT?
THERE WAS A TOPIC THAT HIT 69 MORE THAN ONCE AND I FUCKING MISSED IT?
FFFFUUUUUUUUU
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this   Today at 9:58 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Because I figured we were nowhere near done with this
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic Discussion :: Flamewars-
Jump to: