Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff



 
HomepageHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Share | 
 

 Halloween Hotel

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Avatar Satsuki
Taken


Posts : 483
Current Win Points : 72
Join date : 2011-06-09
Age : 26
Location : Hiding in my room with a flashlight and camera.

PostSubject: Halloween Hotel   Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:03 am



What is with Slendyvlogers posting within hours of each other?!

_________________
Guns don't kill people, not reading the forum rules does!



While you're here, consider clicking the link above. That'd be cool of you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
niox
Anxious


Posts : 81
Current Win Points : 19
Join date : 2010-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Hotel   Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:26 am

I can't tell what's real or not. That is some amazing ass editing. affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malus
Taken


Posts : 455
Current Win Points : 125
Join date : 2011-06-08
Location : Blank Space

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Hotel   Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:47 am

I thought everyone in the Slender Man Mythos knew that hotels are a paranormal hot spot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sethlapod555
Survivor


Posts : 1844
Current Win Points : 708
Join date : 2011-09-09
Age : 20
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Hotel   Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:43 am

Avatar Satsuki wrote:
What is with Slendyvlogers posting within hours of each other?!

Tribe Twelve and EverymanHYBRID are crossing over each other. DarkHarvest00 may start to be involved a bit, too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/drstevzious117
Kurogane
Untainted


Posts : 10
Current Win Points : 0
Join date : 2011-08-07
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Hotel   Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:32 am

Heh... it's been a little while since Slendy vlogs have messed with my mind. I was so confused at the part where he kept leaving the room only to be walking back into the room again. Poor Noah.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ExorcistGamer
Watched


Posts : 271
Current Win Points : 143
Join date : 2011-06-27
Age : 26
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Hotel   Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:38 am

As usual that is really, really well done editing work.

Spoiler:
 

So yeah. Great entry, really creepy, brilliant editing. Love it. It just pisses me off knowing that something big is going to go down on the 11th and I go on holiday for two weeks at the end of this week. Just my luck..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FreedomCaged
Observer


Posts : 169
Current Win Points : 116
Join date : 2011-10-19
Age : 23
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Hotel   Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:49 am

As soon as I realized the possible signifigiance I schedualed a post to go up at 11:11 on that day, I'm glad that some (or at least on) of the vloggers seem to have something planned for 11/11/11, The repeating numbers just give it so much potential. As usual, Noah has amazing editing, nothing scary this time, but still good enough to creep me out.

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KaidaX
Untainted


Posts : 30
Current Win Points : 9
Join date : 2011-10-23
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Hotel   Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:06 am

Hellz yeah amazing editing. Tribe is the favorite of the three as always. I am so on edge for 11/11
I was up most of the night keeping up with his twitter and waiting for the video to be uploaded but it seems like he did it right after I went to bed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://overlookingsouthmaywood.wordpress.com/
Allan Assiduity
Observer


Posts : 122
Current Win Points : 35
Join date : 2011-04-17
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Hotel   Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:40 pm

I noticed 11/11/11 (11:11) back in August, and I'm just sad that I won't be able to do anything for it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Untaunted
Anxious


Posts : 57
Current Win Points : 11
Join date : 2011-09-19
Age : 23
Location : The sea of green.

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Hotel   Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:28 pm

My first thought when Noah said 11/11 was his birthday was "Wow, must be weird for any kid turning 11 that day."

I think this has to be one of my favourite videos out of all of the vlogs I follow. At the beginning I was like "Oh dear, more classic Noah-acting." but at then end I was like "Whoah, what did I just watch? Whatever it was it was awesome!".

The editing was just superb. The frankly amazing editing is the main reason I love this series, in spite of the rampant Noah-acting and seemingly endless streams of profanity. (What can I say? I don't assosciate swearing with good times.)

It's hard to get a sense of confusion into a video series, but he pulled it off brilliantly. I was genuinely scared when places didn't stay where they should have.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FreedomCaged
Observer


Posts : 169
Current Win Points : 116
Join date : 2011-10-19
Age : 23
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Hotel   Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:52 pm

Untaunted wrote:

The editing was just superb. The frankly amazing editing is the main reason I love this series, in spite of the rampant Noah-acting and seemingly endless streams of profanity. (What can I say? I don't assosciate swearing with good times.)

I'm not a fan of profanity either, but I find it funny that while Noah seems to have the foulest mouth of any of the major vloggers, he was initally far more aware of and apologetic for his swearing. And yes, Tribe Twelve is the best example of video editing I have ever seen in an amature film project with virtually no budget.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gustybv
Anxious


Posts : 50
Current Win Points : 6
Join date : 2011-07-02
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Hotel   Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:21 pm

Excellent Entry for sure. Every time the distortion occurred my stomach clenched waiting for Slendy to show up. Even if he didn't that was still one hell of a good entry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wintermarch
Observer


Posts : 152
Current Win Points : 64
Join date : 2011-07-27
Age : 39
Location : Fort Collins, Colorado

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Hotel   Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:29 pm

Oh god, he really did say *FOREVER ALONE*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Apples
Anxious


Posts : 84
Current Win Points : 7
Join date : 2011-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Hotel   Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:19 pm

But Noah if you stayed at your house on Halloween you could invite Slenderman and the Observer over to scare the Trick or Treaters.

Judging by Noah's reaction at the end it seems like theres going to be a point where Observers antics are just going to be annoying to him.

Time to watch the Everymanhybrid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vismund Taxt
Untainted


Posts : 1
Current Win Points : 0
Join date : 2011-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Hotel   Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:25 pm

This video reminded me a lot of Entry 23 in Marble Hornets with its editing and teleportation. This took it one step farther by having the character switching between day and night, instead of just losing time. Fantastic work, really.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CheckersValentine
Stalked


Posts : 359
Current Win Points : 101
Join date : 2011-05-05
Location : Around

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Hotel   Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:54 pm

The beginning acting was a little weak, but the confusion and the running around with all the warping was well done. Though, I was waiting for him to open his hotel room and find slendy lounging about in the other bed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daydream
Untainted


Posts : 11
Current Win Points : 4
Join date : 2011-08-09
Location : Merriweather Post Pavilion

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Hotel   Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:02 pm

11/11/11 is going to be a busy busy day...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/zombiegenocidal
FreedomCaged
Observer


Posts : 169
Current Win Points : 116
Join date : 2011-10-19
Age : 23
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Hotel   Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:39 pm

CheckersValentine wrote:
The beginning acting was a little weak, but the confusion and the running around with all the warping was well done. Though, I was waiting for him to open his hotel room and find slendy lounging about in the other bed.

I can just see slendy lieing there on his side, his suit all layed out on one of the chairs, doing the whole two fingered "come here" motion.


NO STOP, THERE IS ALREADY WAY TO MUCH SLENDER PORN, RESIST NOAH.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Untaunted
Anxious


Posts : 57
Current Win Points : 11
Join date : 2011-09-19
Age : 23
Location : The sea of green.

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Hotel   Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:43 pm

FreedomCaged wrote:
CheckersValentine wrote:
The beginning acting was a little weak, but the confusion and the running around with all the warping was well done. Though, I was waiting for him to open his hotel room and find slendy lounging about in the other bed.

I can just see slendy lieing there on his side, his suit all layed out on one of the chairs, doing the whole two fingered "come here" motion.


NO STOP, THERE IS ALREADY WAY TO MUCH SLENDER PORN, RESIST NOAH.

I feel evil:

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FreedomCaged
Observer


Posts : 169
Current Win Points : 116
Join date : 2011-10-19
Age : 23
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Hotel   Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:23 pm

Untaunted wrote:
FreedomCaged wrote:
CheckersValentine wrote:
The beginning acting was a little weak, but the confusion and the running around with all the warping was well done. Though, I was waiting for him to open his hotel room and find slendy lounging about in the other bed.

I can just see slendy lieing there on his side, his suit all layed out on one of the chairs, doing the whole two fingered "come here" motion.


NO STOP, THERE IS ALREADY WAY TO MUCH SLENDER PORN, RESIST NOAH.

I feel evil:

Spoiler:
 

I guess Noah won't be "Forever alone" after all.

EDIT: I just watched this video again with youtube subtitles and it was the best thing ever seriously, watch the whole monolouge at the beggining without sound and subtitles on it is amazing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CheckersValentine
Stalked


Posts : 359
Current Win Points : 101
Join date : 2011-05-05
Location : Around

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Hotel   Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:38 pm

FreedomCaged wrote:
Untaunted wrote:
FreedomCaged wrote:
CheckersValentine wrote:
The beginning acting was a little weak, but the confusion and the running around with all the warping was well done. Though, I was waiting for him to open his hotel room and find slendy lounging about in the other bed.

I can just see slendy lieing there on his side, his suit all layed out on one of the chairs, doing the whole two fingered "come here" motion.


NO STOP, THERE IS ALREADY WAY TO MUCH SLENDER PORN, RESIST NOAH.

I feel evil:

Spoiler:
 

I guess Noah won't be "Forever alone" after all.

EDIT: I just watched this video again with youtube subtitles and it was the best thing ever seriously, watch the whole monolouge at the beggining without sound and subtitles on it is amazing.



Soooo, basically sans the acting? XD

Bad Untaunted! NO! BAD!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FreedomCaged
Observer


Posts : 169
Current Win Points : 116
Join date : 2011-10-19
Age : 23
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Hotel   Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:46 pm

CheckersValentine wrote:
FreedomCaged wrote:

EDIT: I just watched this video again with youtube subtitles and it was the best thing ever seriously, watch the whole monolouge at the beggining without sound and subtitles on it is amazing.



Soooo, basically sans the acting? XD

Bad Untaunted! NO! BAD!

No, go watch it with the subtitles, GO, WATCH, NOW. Are you back, was that not amazing, I don't know what the whole bit with Muslims and Jeruslisim was, but I know it wasn't there the first time, and it was AMAZING.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CheckersValentine
Stalked


Posts : 359
Current Win Points : 101
Join date : 2011-05-05
Location : Around

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Hotel   Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:12 am

FreedomCaged wrote:
CheckersValentine wrote:
FreedomCaged wrote:

EDIT: I just watched this video again with youtube subtitles and it was the best thing ever seriously, watch the whole monolouge at the beggining without sound and subtitles on it is amazing.



Soooo, basically sans the acting? XD

Bad Untaunted! NO! BAD!

No, go watch it with the subtitles, GO, WATCH, NOW. Are you back, was that not amazing, I don't know what the whole bit with Muslims and Jeruslisim was, but I know it wasn't there the first time, and it was AMAZING.

This is somehow inspirational, offensive and erotic all rolled into one. I...I think I'm in love.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Untaunted
Anxious


Posts : 57
Current Win Points : 11
Join date : 2011-09-19
Age : 23
Location : The sea of green.

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Hotel   Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:46 am

CheckersValentine wrote:
FreedomCaged wrote:
Untaunted wrote:
FreedomCaged wrote:
CheckersValentine wrote:
The beginning acting was a little weak, but the confusion and the running around with all the warping was well done. Though, I was waiting for him to open his hotel room and find slendy lounging about in the other bed.

I can just see slendy lieing there on his side, his suit all layed out on one of the chairs, doing the whole two fingered "come here" motion.


NO STOP, THERE IS ALREADY WAY TO MUCH SLENDER PORN, RESIST NOAH.

I feel evil:

Spoiler:
 

I guess Noah won't be "Forever alone" after all.

EDIT: I just watched this video again with youtube subtitles and it was the best thing ever seriously, watch the whole monolouge at the beggining without sound and subtitles on it is amazing.



Soooo, basically sans the acting? XD

Bad Untaunted! NO! BAD!

I take it you don't want me to continue the story then. Twisted Evil

(Is this my evil day or something? Good grief! I knew I should have stayed away from that morphing potion.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KaidaX
Untainted


Posts : 30
Current Win Points : 9
Join date : 2011-10-23
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Hotel   Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:59 pm

Untaunted wrote:

I feel evil:

Spoiler:
 

>MFW

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://overlookingsouthmaywood.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Halloween Hotel   Today at 3:03 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Halloween Hotel
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Man Series :: Video Series Trailheads :: Tribe Twelve-
Jump to: