Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Entry #52 Discussion

Go down 
+41
Grathius22
EvilRhino229
chrisrowhatey
MarbleBumblebee
Capt. Blargy
Hallow Sleeper
benthedreamcatcher
raiishelleFREAK
sethlapod555
Linners
Blue Eyes
MediaGARBAGE
BlackWolf
housecat94
ChaosGamma
Happycupcakes
Vardtmardtr
CynicalCircle
Toxiandra
ryantherebel
Tiro1000
AlanAuch
Shenko
Lumine
quofomo
xyzombie
looby
videogamesizzle
Stansnowman
MadameMiz
Apples
FreedomCaged
Gustybv
longforevers
CheckersValentine
KaidaX
Rythmear
Sachael
Konaa
Malus
Zander
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
raiishelleFREAK
Untainted
raiishelleFREAK

Current Win Points : 1

Entry #52 Discussion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entry #52 Discussion   Entry #52 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 7:21 pm

ah! 10-Q, i made a quick edit. Thankyou MadameMiz. I might go make a inrto' thread now.
Back to top Go down
benthedreamcatcher
Untainted
benthedreamcatcher

Current Win Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: Entry #52 Discussion   Entry #52 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 9:14 pm

Tim - Can I be in your movie?
Jay - Yeah, just tackle that guy!
Tim used tackle attack!
Alex used gun!
Jay and Jessica fled!

Later on...
A wild Tim has appeared!
Back to top Go down
xyzombie
Taken
xyzombie

Current Win Points : 79

PostSubject: Re: Entry #52 Discussion   Entry #52 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 12:57 pm

benthedreamcatcher wrote:
Tim - Can I be in your movie?
Jay - Yeah, just tackle that guy!
Tim used tackle attack!
Alex used gun!
Jay and Jessica fled!

Later on...
A wild Tim has appeared!

I think they thought out his role at least a LITTLE bit from the beginning. Otherwise why was he being so badly avoidant sounding in the interview? Or was that legit bad acting skills? Love the rest of this reply though. Øperator
Back to top Go down
CheckersValentine
Stalked
CheckersValentine

Current Win Points : 101

PostSubject: Re: Entry #52 Discussion   Entry #52 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 4:39 pm

Anyone else notice that Tim isn't wearing his signature coat there at the end?

IT'S THE COAT! THE COAT IS WHAT'S MAKING EVERYONE CRAZY, NOT SLENDY!!! IT'S LIKE THE ONE RING OF THERMAL WEAR!!!

or, you know, it could just be hot out.
Back to top Go down
MediaGARBAGE
Anxious
MediaGARBAGE

Current Win Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: Entry #52 Discussion   Entry #52 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 1:56 am

CheckersValentine wrote:
Anyone else notice that Tim isn't wearing his signature coat there at the end?

IT'S THE COAT! THE COAT IS WHAT'S MAKING EVERYONE CRAZY, NOT SLENDY!!! IT'S LIKE THE ONE RING OF THERMAL WEAR!!!

or, you know, it could just be hot out.
I think the coat is more a part of Masky's "uniform"
Because if we saw a man in a mask with combed hair and no sideburns and without a jacket on, people might think it's a different proxy
Back to top Go down
Hallow Sleeper
Observer
Hallow Sleeper

Current Win Points : 23

PostSubject: Re: Entry #52 Discussion   Entry #52 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 11:59 am

So apparently there is something wrong with the video on the first page. Every time I click on it, it says the video is private. Going to the video on youtube from this is also apparently impossible. But going to youtube and finding the video there works.
Back to top Go down
Linners
Untainted

Current Win Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: Entry #52 Discussion   Entry #52 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 1:15 pm

Hallow Sleeper wrote:
So apparently there is something wrong with the video on the first page. Every time I click on it, it says the video is private. Going to the video on youtube from this is also apparently impossible. But going to youtube and finding the video there works.

That's because they made the original 52 private and uploaded another version of it, due to a typo that was in the entry. Instead of taking down the original one, they made it private, and thus the one on this thread is private, since the thread was made before the new version was uploaded.
Back to top Go down
Capt. Blargy
Untainted

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Entry #52 Discussion   Entry #52 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 2:20 pm

I don't know. I've never really thought that Alex was on the side of the Operator. To me I thought he was fulfilling some kind of a herald role.
Back to top Go down
MarbleBumblebee
Anxious
MarbleBumblebee

Current Win Points : 30

PostSubject: Re: Entry #52 Discussion   Entry #52 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 6:06 pm

I think it is generally accepted that Alex is on the side of the operator. The real question is when was he taken? Perhaps since the series began (on a timeline anyway).
Back to top Go down
http://Slenderparody.wikispaces.com
Malus
Taken
Malus

Current Win Points : 125

PostSubject: Re: Entry #52 Discussion   Entry #52 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 6:26 pm

MarbleBumblebee wrote:
I think it is generally accepted that Alex is on the side of the operator. The real question is when was he taken? Perhaps since the series began (on a timeline anyway).

Even if it's generally accepted, it doesn't make it true.
Back to top Go down
Capt. Blargy
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: Entry #52 Discussion   Entry #52 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 10:37 pm

That's kind of what I was saying. I get that he's got something to do with Slenderman, but I think it makes more sense if he's more of a warning agent
Back to top Go down
chrisrowhatey
Untainted

Current Win Points : -1

PostSubject: Re: Entry #52 Discussion   Entry #52 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 8:29 pm

Youtube is saying that the video is private. Im gonna go on a shooting spree if i cant watch it.
Back to top Go down
chrisrowhatey
Untainted

Current Win Points : -1

PostSubject: Re: Entry #52 Discussion   Entry #52 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 8:55 pm

contrary to my last reply i was able to watch it.
Spoiler:
Sorry its so long, they're my thoughts as i was watching it
Back to top Go down
EvilRhino229
Observer
EvilRhino229

Current Win Points : 17

PostSubject: Re: Entry #52 Discussion   Entry #52 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 9:42 pm

Well, I think we've established from EMH that Slenderman emits radiation, and in that case, I'm not sure why Evan OR Jay didn't already get cancer.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/VaderforprezAZ09?feature=mhee
Grathius22
Untainted
Grathius22

Current Win Points : 8

PostSubject: Re: Entry #52 Discussion   Entry #52 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 4:05 am

Good entry and all, but I do have one issue with it. That being Slendy is looking worse as the series goes on.

Also, Tim's granny pants...
Back to top Go down
xyzombie
Taken
xyzombie

Current Win Points : 79

PostSubject: Re: Entry #52 Discussion   Entry #52 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 1:23 am

Grathius22 wrote:
Good entry and all, but I do have one issue with it. That being Slendy is looking worse as the series goes on.

He doesn't feel nearly as terrifying as he once did. Perhaps it's the lack of his movement, or the close ups, or the duration he exists on film now. Though I agree Slendy is looking rough, I'm still such a MHfanboy that I can overlook all this for now.
Back to top Go down
vagabondloser
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: Entry #52 Discussion   Entry #52 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 3:39 pm

Personally I thought that when the camera moves toward slendy it was actually him pulling the camera itself toward him. I look at camera's and any sort of recording devices as "weapons" against slendy. So I thought slendy was "disarming" Jay. Also if you look at the way the footage plays out there I think it seems more likely that the camera was pulled from Jay's hands rather than jay actually moving toward slendy.
Back to top Go down
The Speed Of Darkness
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: Entry #52 Discussion   Entry #52 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 5:01 am

EvilRhino229 wrote:
Well, I think we've established from EMH that Slenderman emits radiation, and in that case, I'm not sure why Evan OR Jay didn't already get cancer.

True, but remember that traditionally, Marble Hornets has not been influenced by any of the major developments in the other vlogs and blogs to the point where some don't even regard it as being canon in the Slenderverse. Hell, Troy has actually said in an interview that fan theories have not and will not impact or change the course of the story of Marble Hornets.
Back to top Go down
Geisterdamen
Untainted
Geisterdamen

Current Win Points : 6

PostSubject: Re: Entry #52 Discussion   Entry #52 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:19 am

Trying to figure out Tim/Maskman's motives. Up until now I've always assumed he was malevolent but it seems things have gotten turned around somehow. It makes me wonder if Alex was all along infected by something OTHER than the Slenderman. For one, he hasn't got the Sickness, something that seems very indicative of close contact with Slendie.
Grasping at straws here.
Back to top Go down
level100nidoking
Stalked
level100nidoking

Current Win Points : 66

PostSubject: Re: Entry #52 Discussion   Entry #52 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 10:59 am

Geisterdamen wrote:
Trying to figure out Tim/Maskman's motives. Up until now I've always assumed he was malevolent but it seems things have gotten turned around somehow. It makes me wonder if Alex was all along infected by something OTHER than the Slenderman. For one, he hasn't got the Sickness, something that seems very indicative of close contact with Slendie.
Grasping at straws here.
1. Alex is with slendy. im 100% sure. even if it means alex doesnt want to be helping slendy, he is now. the one where alex went in the woods and was attacked and taken confirmed that pretty much.
2. i think for masky 2 things are possible: masky is trying to protect Jay and the attacks were somehow trying to keep him form getting more involved, or else he is saving Jay for someoneelse
Back to top Go down
http://mrsaturnjr.com/
Geisterdamen
Untainted
Geisterdamen

PostSubject: Re: Entry #52 Discussion   Entry #52 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 1:35 pm

level100nidoking wrote:

1. Alex is with slendy. im 100% sure. even if it means alex doesnt want to be helping slendy, he is now. the one where alex went in the woods and was attacked and taken confirmed that pretty much.
2. i think for masky 2 things are possible: masky is trying to protect Jay and the attacks were somehow trying to keep him form getting more involved, or else he is saving Jay for someoneelse

That's better than my assessment by about 20 charizards.
XD
Hmmm, if you could make your own Fear monster/minion, what would it be and why?
Back to top Go down
MadameMiz
Watched
MadameMiz

Current Win Points : 114

PostSubject: Re: Entry #52 Discussion   Entry #52 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 5:11 pm

Geisterdamen wrote:
level100nidoking wrote:

That's better than my assessment by about 20 charizards.
XD
Hmmm, if you could make your own Fear monster/minion, what would it be and why?

Pretty much what level100nidoking said. It seems pretty obvious that Masky is protecting Jay from the Operator (or, at the very least from Alex). The question is, why is he protecting Jay?

Also, Geisterdamen, I believe there are at least a few threads concerning the Fear mythos on here. Your question might be better answered here, or maybe here. =3
Back to top Go down
http://madamemiz.tumblr.com
Geisterdamen
Untainted
Geisterdamen

PostSubject: Re: Entry #52 Discussion   Entry #52 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 7:32 pm

MadameMiz wrote:

The question is, why is he protecting Jay?

Why thank you madame! Creature creation has always been a love of mine. XD
On a side note why is Mr. Tim playing bodyguard?
Brainstorm:
-He's not, Alex just happened to be the first thing he grabbed.
-His brain schismed and he's not working for Slendy at all.
-Jay is Slendy's next target, therefore only the monster himself is allowed to take Jay's life.

(That's what I've got for now.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entry #52 Discussion   Entry #52 Discussion - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Entry #52 Discussion
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3