Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Servimg.com asking for a login?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cyanne
Anxious
Cyanne

Current Win Points : -5

Servimg.com asking for a login? Empty
PostSubject: Servimg.com asking for a login?   Servimg.com asking for a login? EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 12:26 am

Servimg.com asking for a login? 133290 I recently tried to host an image but after I click "Host it" it takes me to a login page. o_o Servimg.com asking for a login? 133290
Back to top Go down
MadameMiz
Watched
MadameMiz

Current Win Points : 114

PostSubject: Re: Servimg.com asking for a login?   Servimg.com asking for a login? EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 1:40 am

I've had that happen a few times before. Usually refreshing the page will fix it. Just make sure to copy your comment before you refresh so you don't lose it.

If you've already tried that, then I'm not sure what to tell you. Perhaps loging in and out of your account?
Back to top Go down
http://madamemiz.tumblr.com
Cyanne
Anxious
Cyanne

Current Win Points : -5

PostSubject: Re: Servimg.com asking for a login?   Servimg.com asking for a login? EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 7:04 am

MadameMiz wrote:
I've had that happen a few times before. Usually refreshing the page will fix it. Just make sure to copy your comment before you refresh so you don't lose it.

If you've already tried that, then I'm not sure what to tell you. Perhaps loging in and out of your account?

Servimg.com asking for a login? 133290 Refreshing the page resolved it, thank you! Servimg.com asking for a login? 133290
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Servimg.com asking for a login?   Servimg.com asking for a login? Empty

Back to top Go down

Servimg.com asking for a login?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Nation :: Site Feedback-
Jump to: