Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

The Slendergining

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
flamey9371
Watched

Current Win Points : 27

The Slendergining Empty
PostSubject: The Slendergining   The Slendergining EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 10:58 am

Well i have an idea for an RP it's more of a free range RP letting people think up things and add things but the main premise is You are in a group of 5-10 on a camping trip all friends when suddenly one of you see's a tall dapper male with no face you have a digital camera between you all to take pictures of the beautiful outdoors. More to come soon. Oh and we need a Slenderman/woman
Back to top Go down
Cyanne
Anxious
Cyanne

Current Win Points : -5

The Slendergining Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Slendergining   The Slendergining EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 3:35 pm

Another roleplay? I'd happily join it but that storyline just doesn't seem all that interesting. However I like the idea of having more freedom to do things. Are you planning to make a character profile thing or what?

Also, it'll probably be harder to find a Slender Man. Mainly because I'm not going to take the role again. It's not an easy role to play as is.
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

Current Win Points : 25

The Slendergining Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Slendergining   The Slendergining EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 4:37 pm

Most fascinating. I feel this may be a worthy play.
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

The Slendergining Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Slendergining   The Slendergining EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 8:40 pm

Well it only starts with the camping trip after the trip is over then things begin to really happen first it's sightings of him in places they normally hang out at as a group/where they spend alot of time (Slendy may be watching through a window right now watching you shower for example)

As for the character sheet
Spoiler:
Name
Personality
Items they have on there person during the trip:
Short description of your character.
Back to top Go down
Cyanne
Anxious
Cyanne

The Slendergining Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Slendergining   The Slendergining EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 2:36 am

The Slendergining 133290 Oh God, I'd be scarred for life if I saw him watching me shower. I hope this profile's good. The Slendergining 133290

Name: Cyanne
Skills/Abilities: Can run through woods without tripping and is able to duck under things too.
Personality: Quiet but open to her friends, enjoys drawing, into dark and morbid things. An internet meme geek, quite intelligent.
Items they have on their person during the trip: Backpack, notebook, pens, camera, a sharp knife, cell phone and a laptop.
Short description of your character: Female, 5"2, 100 pounds, dark brown hair, gray/blue eyes, pale skin, black jacket that's always zipped, skinny jeans, red nikeys, pair of red glasses.

Last edited by Cyanne on Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

The Slendergining Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Slendergining   The Slendergining EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 3:39 am

That is a very good profile and i apologize for scaring everyone with the idea that
Spoiler:

Well here is my Profile
Name: Thomas Neran
Skills/Abilities: Three years of Karate and 4 years of Judo always carries a Knife on his person relatively good with the knife
Personalty: easily excitable normally calm person plans ahead in case of any disasters always has something planned in case anything goes wrong.
Items on his person: 10in Bowie Knife in his pocket in a sheath wallet with $150 campers pack with a tent and a sleeping bag and a small laptop with two spare batteries (Better safe then sorry) and two changes of clothes.
Description of my character: Male 5'11'' 275lbs brownish hair brown eyes wearing black plastic square glasses wearing a grey shirt black slacks and a pair of tennis shoes.
Back to top Go down
Cyanne
Anxious
Cyanne

The Slendergining Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Slendergining   The Slendergining EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 5:00 am

flamey9371 wrote:
That is a very good profile and i apologize for scaring everyone with the idea that
Spoiler:

The Slendergining 133290 OH GOD THAT'S EVEN WORSE. The Slendergining 133290
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

The Slendergining Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Slendergining   The Slendergining EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 6:44 am

Spoiler:
Hehehehehe I still got tha touch of the creeper troll MWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Back to top Go down
Cyanne
Anxious
Cyanne

The Slendergining Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Slendergining   The Slendergining EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 8:30 am

flamey9371 wrote:
Spoiler:
Hehehehehe I still got tha touch of the creeper troll MWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You should check the spoiler in my signature. Haha.
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

The Slendergining Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Slendergining   The Slendergining EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 2:03 pm

Spoiler:

Hehehe me gusta
Back to top Go down
Cyanne
Anxious
Cyanne

The Slendergining Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Slendergining   The Slendergining EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 6:17 pm

flamey9371 wrote:

Hehehe me gusta

Spoiler:

Okay, that's enough of being off topic for one thread.
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

The Slendergining Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Slendergining   The Slendergining EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 3:26 pm

Awwwwe well ok if you say so
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Slendergining Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Slendergining   The Slendergining Empty

Back to top Go down

The Slendergining
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Nation :: Roleplay :: Role Play Adverts-
Jump to: