Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Animated Slender-series?

Go down 
+3
Gabriel
nelsonizzy
Pomum
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Pomum
Untainted
Pomum

Current Win Points : 3

Animated Slender-series? Empty
PostSubject: Animated Slender-series?   Animated Slender-series? EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 7:15 pm

So, first off, reason for asking this: I've been wanting to do a vlog for a while now, centered around Slender-shenanigans. However, I don't have a camera. So I got to thinking, what if I did something animated? Has this been done/attempted before? Would you guys like to see something like this, should I even bother? Would you guys prefer 2D or 3D animation?
I ask way too many questions.
Back to top Go down
nelsonizzy
Observer
nelsonizzy

Current Win Points : 97

PostSubject: Re: Animated Slender-series?   Animated Slender-series? EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 7:47 pm

Unless you're really good with 3D animation, I would recommend 2D.
Back to top Go down
http://myfacewhen.com/images/373.gif
Gabriel
Untainted
Gabriel

Current Win Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: Animated Slender-series?   Animated Slender-series? EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 11:11 pm

Theres nothing wrong with 2D I suppose.

*cough* egoraptor *cough*
Back to top Go down
KaidaX
Untainted
KaidaX

Current Win Points : 9

PostSubject: Re: Animated Slender-series?   Animated Slender-series? EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 10:18 pm

Animated Slenderman series... well... damn...

My personal deadline for my Slenderman "animated comic" done is sometime in January. I guess the idea wasn't as original as I thought. I'm still going to do mine as it would look great in my portfolio...

But 3D would be awesome. I would love to see that. I asked my boyfriend who is in school for 3D work to make me a Slenderman dance to "gimmie $20" but he's got to do his finals first.
Back to top Go down
http://overlookingsouthmaywood.wordpress.com/
Vivi
Blackout
Vivi

Current Win Points : 488

PostSubject: Re: Animated Slender-series?   Animated Slender-series? EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 10:43 pm

Nobody Over the age of 30 or with less than 20/20 vision EVER likes 3D. It messes with your vision after the fact. It hurts. It gives you headaches. It's a hassle, and all for an extra dimension of stimuli that isn't necessary at all if the art/cinematography holds up on it's own.
Back to top Go down
http://masquevivi.deviantart.com/
Eric
Untainted

Current Win Points : 9

PostSubject: Re: Animated Slender-series?   Animated Slender-series? EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 4:00 am

Edit: I had this long post about 3D movies and such.

Are you talking about 2D vs 3D as in Looney Toons art vs Jimmy Neutron CGI? Also, how do you plan to animate it? Using what programs and in what style (typical flash quality or Harry Partridge quality)?
Back to top Go down
K.B.
Anxious
K.B.

Current Win Points : 10

PostSubject: Re: Animated Slender-series?   Animated Slender-series? EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 9:37 pm

Vivi wrote:
Nobody Over the age of 30 or with less than 20/20 vision EVER likes 3D. It messes with your vision after the fact. It hurts. It gives you headaches. It's a hassle, and all for an extra dimension of stimuli that isn't necessary at all if the art/cinematography holds up on it's own.
I thought they were talking about 3D animation like Pixar...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AdudenamedKemp
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animated Slender-series?   Animated Slender-series? Empty

Back to top Go down

Animated Slender-series?
Page 1 of 1