Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Wow, this series REALLY has grown on me!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vohn_exel
Watched
Vohn_exel

Current Win Points : 33

Wow, this series REALLY has grown on me! Empty
PostSubject: Wow, this series REALLY has grown on me!   Wow, this series REALLY has grown on me! EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 9:21 am

This series has really grown on me, and if the creators browse this forum, I just want to say how much I've enjoyed what I've seen so far. The acting is AMAZING in this, and I like how there seems to be more to the story than just "Slenderman is coming." The man playing Michael is so great at his roles! I particularly love his entrance on "Patrick."

At first I wasn't too into the series, I thought it was kind of boring and I wasn't sure I enjoyed it that much. Then, things began to pick up and I was like "Ok, I'll continue." Then Patrick showed up and EVERYTHING changed. I think I like Patrick's character as much as I like Evan from EMH (and I'm an EMH fanboy so that says alot.) It's really great and I can't wait to see what's gonna happen!
Back to top Go down
http://thegungancouncil.yuku.com
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

Current Win Points : 708

PostSubject: Re: Wow, this series REALLY has grown on me!   Wow, this series REALLY has grown on me! EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 12:44 pm

I completely agree with you. MLAndersen0 has to have the best acting in the Slenderverse. They are just so brilliant in their work.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/drstevzious117
xyzombie
Taken
xyzombie

Current Win Points : 79

PostSubject: Re: Wow, this series REALLY has grown on me!   Wow, this series REALLY has grown on me! EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 7:47 am

Great acting, decent looking slender man, doesn't over do it with effects. Yeah, I'd definitely say it beats out some of the better known ones at times.
Back to top Go down
Vohn_exel
Watched
Vohn_exel

PostSubject: Re: Wow, this series REALLY has grown on me!   Wow, this series REALLY has grown on me! EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 9:36 am

I think what got me is that I thought the actor was, at first, being uninspired as Michael, but it was all to create the awesome that is Patrick later on. I'd like to see him and Evan interact some just because the two of them are such good actors!
Back to top Go down
MarbleBumblebee
Anxious
MarbleBumblebee

Current Win Points : 30

PostSubject: Re: Wow, this series REALLY has grown on me!   Wow, this series REALLY has grown on me! EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 11:32 am

I agree. The acting in MLAnderson0 is impressive. I loved how they began the series as Vohn mentioned. The whole "Im vlogging against my will" thing actually worked for the series. Its a refreshing change, unlike the Keanu Reeves style of acting in MH.
Back to top Go down
http://Slenderparody.wikispaces.com
Vohn_exel
Watched
Vohn_exel

PostSubject: Re: Wow, this series REALLY has grown on me!   Wow, this series REALLY has grown on me! EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 1:48 pm

"Woah..." Let me just say that I only recently stumbled across your MH parody, and I've been enjoying it so far! I'm new to the Slendyverse really, so I'm trying to get all caught up!
Back to top Go down
MarbleBumblebee
Anxious
MarbleBumblebee

Current Win Points : 30

PostSubject: Re: Wow, this series REALLY has grown on me!   Wow, this series REALLY has grown on me! EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 8:18 pm

There is a LOT of material to cover. To further your immersion, I would recommend sticking it out with the big four. Maybe delve into a blog or two. I think the parodies will make it hard for you to be too awful scared when the slender dude shows up.

BTW, I hate to veer off topic, but I see you have 6 win points with only 14 posts. You seem to be doing rather well for yourself here on the forums!
Thanks for the compliment and now, back to MLAnderson0 with the weather!

Have you entirely caught up with the series so far? I do wish they would post more often. Their updates are few and far between.
Back to top Go down
http://Slenderparody.wikispaces.com
Vohn_exel
Watched
Vohn_exel

PostSubject: Re: Wow, this series REALLY has grown on me!   Wow, this series REALLY has grown on me! EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 9:53 am

I had never heard of MLAnderson0 until I came here, everyone always says "the big three," so I'm glad I found this place! It's real awesome to have such a comprehensive list!

I'm sticking to Vlogs for now, but I figure eventually I'll get to reading the blogs. The reason is because I hear the vlogs have a more connected continuity and I don't want to get real confused on my first outing, lol.

And yeah I'm all caught up with the big four, and now I'm catching up on Darkharvest, which I've also REALLY been enjoying. Slender Man does't scare me, but I've never really been frightened by watching a movie or playing a game, etc. But I LOVE the atmosphere that these series have so I keep watching, and cause they're awesome. Now if Slender man appeared in my house...Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wow, this series REALLY has grown on me!   Wow, this series REALLY has grown on me! Empty

Back to top Go down

Wow, this series REALLY has grown on me!
Page 1 of 1