Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Slendie RP, Anyone?

Go down 
+5
Schneematsch
Machine Gun Cynic
flamey9371
Cyanne
Foxglove
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

Current Win Points : 14

Slendie RP, Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 5:25 am

I just fancy some Slender-ific fun. I need a character playing Slender Man before we can start, but the number of human RPers don't matter. Feel free to join at any time.

Your character needs to be realistic, so no invincible 13 year old ninjas that are trained to fight and can stop Slendie with a single glare. Please do not say that you are immune to Slender Man's powers; that is something that only the RPer playing Slendie can control.

Please fill in this form.

Name:
Skills:
Personality:
Reason for being out:
Carrying:
NSFW*:

Mine would be:

Name: Hannah.
Skills: Cooking, drawing, and has had some practice shooting with her dad, but is not a very good shot.
Personality: Bubbly, shy at times but loud at others, has a short fuse.
Reason for being out: She heard it was going to snow so she went outside to wait.
Carrying: A small satchel containing an umbrella, pen, paper pad, and packet of gum.
NSFW: Yes.

Plot: It's nearly Christmas and everyone is very excited.. Including Slender Man. The short days and long cold nights make it easy to pick his victims, and he takes full advantage of that fact.

Environment: A sleeping town in the middle of a winter night. The ground is dry and snow will begin to fall at RP post 6, and become heavier at RP post 11.

Have fun!

*Please follow the NSFW rules by giving a NSFW warning and hiding your post. If an RPer has decided to say no to NSFW content, remove them from the scene before your hidden post, or give a brief, non-gory or non detailed summary afterwards. Feel free to post scary or.. Slendie-friendly (wink wink) content.
Back to top Go down
http://coldforest.tumblr.com/
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 9:33 pm

No one? :c
Back to top Go down
Cyanne
Anxious
Cyanne

Current Win Points : -5

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 12:01 am

Name: Zaz.
Skills: Drawing, writing, running, singing, swimming and throwing.
Personality: Very intelligent and mature for her age, known for being very kind but once angered can be extremely unruly. A bit shy but has the guts to walk up and talk to people.
Reason for being out: Searching for The Slender Man.
Carrying: Dagger, camera, drawing notebook, pencil and glasses.
NSFW: Yes.

Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 3:50 am

Character accepted. Now we wait for Slendie..
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

Current Win Points : 27

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 2:59 pm

I would not mind being Jack Slenderman Esq.
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 3:18 pm

Jack Slenderman is great but I think he might be a little too badass for this RP. Could you be plain old Slenderman?
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 6:06 pm

I would love to. Would you like slendy to talk or his usual silent self.
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 7:01 pm

That's entirely up to you. It'd be nice to communicate with Slendie though. As we have a Slender Man hunter RPer, you should probably pick your weaknesses (if you have any), but don't tell us them. Surprise us!
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 9:03 pm

I have the character for slendy all picked out with only one weakness Wink but thats just for my slendy he caqn be hurt but it takes a lot to hurt him.
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 9:03 pm

Sounds great! Ready to begin?
Back to top Go down
Cyanne
Anxious
Cyanne

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 12:22 am

I'm ready!
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 7:50 am

As am I But first I must Return to the slaaabbbb. I do not wish to Suffer the Curse of Ramses.
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 10:35 am

Right! And begin we shall!
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Let the RP begin!   Slendie RP, Anyone? EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 11:00 am

Hannah leaned against the fence that ran along her front garden. She twitched with childlike excitement, checking her watch and the sky regularly. “Come on, snow!“ she thought impatiently, tapping her foot against the chilly ground. After hearing the local weather report on the TV, she had bundled herself up in her warmest coat and hat and, after telling her parents has was going for a walk, had grabbed her bag and gone to wait. She decided that, like when it rained, the best way to see when the snow started to fall was to look at a street lamp, a car's headlights, some bright Christmas lights.. Any source of light, really. It was this decision that had her turning away from the forest that stood to the side of her house and towards the glowing street lamp a little down the road.
Back to top Go down
Cyanne
Anxious
Cyanne

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 12:29 pm

Zaz walked out of her house and sat on the side of the road before looking up at the sky and then at the trees behind the houses on the street. For months she had been trying to find the Slender Man, just one glimpse is all she wanted. She started to fiddle around with her camera which was actually quite a nice one, an early Christmas present to say the least. As she continued to look around she saw the girl looking at one of the brightest street lights on the road, which was across from where she was sitting. Zaz stood up and approached the girl.
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 1:01 pm

Hannah heard the approaching footsteps and was whipped her head around in surprise; she hadn't expected anyone to join her outside. She gazed at the young girl before returning her stare to the street lamp. Embarrassment coloured her pale cheeks and she ran her fingers through her auburn locks nervously. She felt so self conscious, as she was positive that the girl was watching her and wondering why a woman of her age would be waiting for snow. Her crippling shyness made her dread the girl coming close to talk to her, to question her, to surely judge her..
Back to top Go down
Cyanne
Anxious
Cyanne

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 1:06 pm

Zaz smiled at the girl once she was a foot away. "Hi! My name's Zaz, yours?" she held out her hand, as the gentle smile remained on her also pale face. Some dark brown hair covering the side of her face.
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 1:21 pm

Hannah swallowed hard, her cheeks burning, before dragging her gaze back to Zaz. "H-Hannah." She took her hand, shaking it lightly. Hannah stood up, away from the fence, and looked down at the girl. Her grey eyes flitted over the girl's face, taking in and memorising her features.
Back to top Go down
Cyanne
Anxious
Cyanne

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 1:26 pm

Zaz nodded and looked up at Hannah and took a step back so she wouldn't have to look up at her. "So, what are you doing out here? I'm just looking for someone and waiting for the snow as a bonus." she asked as her smile slowly faded as she continuously looked behind Hannah in hopes of seeing Slender Man.
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 1:32 pm

Swallowing her shyness and burying her fingers in her hair out of nervous habit, Hannah forced a smile. "Who're you waiting for?" she asked, glancing away from Zaz's face briefly to see a handful of soft flakes drift past the street lamp.
Back to top Go down
Cyanne
Anxious
Cyanne

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 1:45 pm

Zaz laughed softly. "You'd think it was silly if I told you who." She smiled again as she looked up to see more flakes starting to fall, quickly pulling her black hood up.
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 2:00 pm

Enjoying the feeling of the snow failing on her, Hannah shut her eyes and tilted her head back. "Try me." she said quietly, thinking about her obsession with creepypasta and myths. "It wouldn't surprise me if she was waiting for some kind of Christmas demon.“ she thought.
Back to top Go down
Cyanne
Anxious
Cyanne

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 2:00 pm

Zaz looked around before speaking. "Well.. haha, I'm looking for the Slender Man." Zaz's cheeks flushed with slight blush, embarrassed about actually believing in the Slender Man. "If you know who that is." she added.
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 2:05 pm

Hannah opened her eyes with surprise, wiping snow flakes from her lashes. "Of course I know who he is. He's the God of all things terrifying." She shivered and instantly regretted ever turning her back to the forest. "Why on Earth would you want to go anywhere near him?"
Back to top Go down
Cyanne
Anxious
Cyanne

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 2:10 pm

Zaz nodded. "You're the only one I know who knows about him. The only reason I want to see him is because I'm interested, I'm somewhat attracted to him in a way. I've never really been afraid of him." she said before rubbing her hands together, trying to keep them warm. Her camera and glasses hanging out of her side pockets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? Empty

Back to top Go down

Slendie RP, Anyone?
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Nation :: Roleplay :: Role Play Adverts-
Jump to: