Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff

HomepageHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Share | 

Slendie RP, Anyone?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken

Current Win Points : 25

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:46 pm

"You alright, Louis?" He says looking at him with a slight look of concern on his face. I need to return home, this is too much exctment for one night, I need to lock this out...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Schneematsch
Stalked

Current Win Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:49 pm

Louis pushed himself from the lamppost, straightening the collar of his shirt that was invisible beneath the over-long scarf he had draped around his neck that very morning, as well as adjusting his black tie absently-mindedly as he glanced over at the house. Target he thought humourlessly to himself.

He glanced back briefly at Harold, stood, almost lost in such an expanse of shadows and shades. 'I'm coping, Harold, thank you.' He straighten the cuffs of his shirt beneath his coat, fingers lingering on the silver cuff-links. 'However, I need to know what exactly it is I am coping with.'

With a ghostly tune whispering through his head, Louis began to silently stalk across the street to the house, to the girl, to the answers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Foxglove
Taken

Current Win Points : 14

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:57 pm

Hannah threw herself back on her bed, squeezing her eyes shut and trying to cut out every noise, every sight, every feeling.. She hummed the tune louder, trying to clear her thoughts. Normally, when you see something briefly, your mind can only produce a foggy picture of their figure just minutes later. This was not the case with Hannah. She could see every fine detail in her mind as if she'd seen the Slender Man no more than a moment beefore. She even hummed louder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://coldforest.tumblr.com/
Foxglove
Taken

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:01 pm

(Machine Gun Cynic, feel free to create a new character if you feel that yours has run its course.)
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:03 pm

Louis paused, momentarily a statue in the middle of the deserted road. He grasped the tendrils of tune as they grew and pulsed within the recesses of his mind, giving a new beat to his stuttering heart. He followed them, visualising plunging into the source-conciousness as he'd been taught. He located a name, just a glimmer, but enough.

Hannah, please, I have enough of a headache as it is, he whispered through, straining to convey the complete message without eye contact.

Locating the noise to an upstairs window, he reanimated: a statue with breath left for life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Foxglove
Taken

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:09 pm

Hannah sat straight up, her song left with an unsatisfying end that hung in the air. Had she just..? The words had sounded to clear, so glass-like in her head. She peered out of her window timidly, a flash of fear spiking through her as she mistook Louis for Der Großmann.
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:16 pm

Louis frowned slightly, glimpsing a brief image of a faceless demon dressed in a suit similar to the one that was surely crumpling beneath his coat. She's thinks I'm an abstract G-Man? Surely, that wouldn't have spooked her so much.

He raised a slender arm, making the simple movement into a graceful dance of wistful elegance, the first- and middle-finger outstretched from the palm that was facing the house: a universal symbol of peace.

Louis narrowed his eyes, delicate eyebrows furrowing as he attempted to make out the barest shadow in an upstairs window.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Foxglove
Taken

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:20 pm

She cowered slightly. His limbs looked so long, his skin so white. When Hannah tried to move away from the window, she found herself glued under Louis' gaze. She stared at him, trying to accept his peace offering, but struggling to do so.
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:28 pm

With a hesitant glance back at Harold, Louis angled his bowler further over his eyes, disguising them as the pupils slowly enveloped the irises; a sure sign of some serious mumbo-jumbo at work. With a sigh he tentatively peered at himself through the girl's eyes, he hated possession (even the back-seat sort), however he desperately needed to know how he was viewed by this terrified teen.

Just moments later, he peered from the brim of his hat, mind wrestled back into the confides of his own head, along with a name: Slenderman; Der Großmann.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Foxglove
Taken

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:35 pm

Hannah suddenly swooned, her eyelids fluttering slightly, and she reached out to grab her windowsill to keep her balance. Curiosity filled her. "What the Hell is he doing to me?" Determined to find out (and pleased that Slender Man had momentarily moved from the forefront of her mind) she pushed back and ran downstairs.
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:41 pm

Louis chewed his lip nervously as Hannah's mind withdrew: no doubt she was moving deeper into the house, the more vicious mental attack for information would no doubt have alerted her. He shivered as what little knowledge he had gained settled into a realisation: that was the creature he'd been sent to investigate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:48 pm

Harold had been staring at Louis for a few minutes but had decided to produce a book, a journal from his pocket and was writing in it. He is mumbling something to himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Foxglove
Taken

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:51 pm

Upon reaching her doorway, she faltered. What was she supposed to say? That her head felt funny? Swallowing hard, she shut her eyes, breathed in deeply, and strode out of the door, faking confidence.
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:57 pm

Louis managed to drag his eyes away from Harold's tirelessly scribbling: such a strange image it seemed to him, a lonely figure stood in a deserted street dictating to himself as he wrote, and witness the emergence of Hannah.

He tilted his head slightly to the left, a little habit of his when he was attempting to gauge someone's reaction without infiltrating their thoughts. She was attempting to appear brave in the face of Louis, who so reminded her of the very thing he was researching, but something within her eyes gave the game away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:59 pm

Harold decided to put away both book and pen and look up at Louis and Hannah, quickly looking between the two. With a look of deep intrest on his features.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Foxglove
Taken

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:10 pm

Hannah walked to Louis, standing directly before him. "What did you do to me?" As soon as the words escaped her mouth her face flushed a brilliant pink. She was deeply embarrassed by her shortness and wished she had skirted around the subject. What if he claimed ignorance? What could she do to not appear extremely strange?
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:53 pm

Harold wondered what Hannah had said to Louis to make her blush. He didn't really feel guilt but fascination, he rarely got involved in other's business. He soon felt a dull pain in his gut, a pain he was very familiar with he soon leaned back against the lampost to stop himself from stumbling, he steadied himself on the lampost with one hand and softly massaged his abdomen with his other hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Foxglove
Taken

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:58 pm

Harold's movement caught Hannah's eye; she was still on edge, so, naturally, motion in her peripheral vision was very obvious. Pleased of the distraction, she turned to face him. "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:01 pm

He nodded slowly, his eyes squinting. "It'll pass..." He didn't attempt to smile but frowned more intensly as he steadied himself again. With a curse or two which turned into a coughing fit and to growns of discomfort.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cyanne
Anxious

Current Win Points : -5

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:01 pm

(Hell, I've missed a lot. Damn me and my odd sleeping times)
Finally, after standing in the snow for all this time Zaz finally responds "Wha... what?" she said looking around confused as if she was in a deep thought. Slowly she turned around and began walking back toward her house.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flamey9371
Watched

Current Win Points : 27

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:59 am

('Hello' Is Slenderman speaking to everyone his every word tinged with children's laughter) Walking out of the Path his figure invisible to the normal human eye Slenderman walks up to Hannah as a small tentacle emerges from his head and gently connects itself to her head. 'I wish not to harm you child.' he projects. 'You and interested me and i wish to know why that is.'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cyanne
Anxious

Current Win Points : -5

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:24 am

Zaz stopped on her walk back home feeling the presence of something odd, she turns back around to see Hannah and two other figures standing together. Tilting her head slightly and not noticing anything odd she shrugs and walks back toward them, stopping midway with slight fear for once.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Foxglove
Taken

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:57 am

Hannah froze, her hands coiling into tight fists. "What the Hell is this?!" She couldn't help the overwhelming fear that filled her. She was going insane. She definitely was. That voice was from the inner workings of her mind, and her madness had to have been brought on by the Slender Man. That, surely, could be the only answer.
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:44 am

Louis gazed at Harold with genuine concern, his eyes huge in his narrow face as he watched the older man struggle to breathe. The last thing they needed right now was a medical emergency. Harold's assurance did little to quieten his suspicions, but Louis had a more important matter at hand. This could be the break through I'm looking for.

With the barest movement, he stooped to Hannah's eye level: his eyes twinkled as he studied her flushed features. He flicked through the seemingly endless list of possibilities before settling on the simplest. 'I'm afraid I wasn't getting any answers, so I took them.' With exaggerated slowness he carefully took her small chin within his slender fingers, lifting her eyes from their permanent fixation on the pavement. 'From your head,' he stated, with utter seriousness.

He was briefly distracted by a sharp movement; another girl he hadn't previously noted, walking steadily to a house at the far end of the street. I don't suppose she saw anything...?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Foxglove
Taken

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:56 am

Hannah stared up at Louis mutely, unsure of what to say. So she wasn't going mad? That was strange; she had been positive that she was. That explained the first voice, but the second? The second remained a mystery. Swallowing her fears, she leaned out of Louis' hands and whispered one word: "When?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   

Back to top Go down

Slendie RP, Anyone?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Nation :: Roleplay :: Role Play Adverts-
Jump to: