Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Slendie RP, Anyone?

Go down 
+5
Schneematsch
Machine Gun Cynic
flamey9371
Cyanne
Foxglove
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

Current Win Points : 14

Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 3:42 pm

Hannah squealed internally. It worked! Her weak attempt at telepathy had worked! She squirmed with excitement before taking a long, slow breath to calm herself. "Have you seen John anywhere?"
Back to top Go down
http://coldforest.tumblr.com/
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

Current Win Points : 25

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 3:43 pm

John puts his back up against the wall and sees a door, ajar. It's the bathroom he thought. My way out. He sprinted to the bathroom door and slammed it shut behind him. He locked the door and looked around for a way out in the grimy tiled bathroom. The bath is full of muddy water, the sink and toilet smashed and the wall opposite the door is rotting. John takes the crowbar to it, trying to open it up to crawl through.
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

Current Win Points : 39

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 3:43 pm

Aware to John's plight, Luminen fades out of the kitchen and into the room where John is barricaded, grabbing him without a word and fading back out. Once in the ether, Luminen fades back into Hannah's kitchen with John.
"I told you to be careful. Those numbers he implanted into your head should've been a warning." Says Luminen, smiling, but a bit tired.
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 3:48 pm

Shaking John looked at Luminen, dust from the tiling in his hair and on his clothes, his cheek is bleeding, blood is running down his wet face towards his chin. "I needed to be there. Take me back." He says this calmly, but it's obvious he is very angry. The crowbar is still in his hand.

Last edited by Machine Gun Cynic on Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 3:49 pm

Luminen speaking destroyed Hannah's concentration. She put her mug down and padded through curiously. "Who are you talking to?" she asked. When she saw John relief filled her and she practically threw herself at him. "You're okay!"
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

Current Win Points : 27

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 3:49 pm

'Well he's with luminen now i was only having a little fun with him nothing serious.'
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 3:52 pm

As Hannah hugged John she relaised his clothes were both damp and cold. Plus his body seemes very tence, the muscles in his back and arms bunched up. John didn't return the hug.
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 3:54 pm

She released him slowly, looking up at his face. "Are you okay? What happened to your clothes? Where did you go? What did Slender Man do to you?" She frowned at him.
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 3:55 pm

"As you wish, but first..." Luminen's hands glow and John's wounds are healed, with a sense of relaxation added to cool John's stress. Then, without a word, he touches John and sends him back to the bathroom he was in, making sure to not teleport Hannah.
"I am sorry Hannah, but he wished to be somewhere else. Forgive me for being bound to the rules. An aspect, such as I, cannot ignore a rightful request/demand. I healed him, but I do hope he doesn't do something stupid."
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

Current Win Points : 27

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 3:56 pm

'Welcome back now shall we resume the game." Slenderman says as he precedes to attack the door.
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 4:05 pm

Once back in the bathroom, John falls to his knees and starts retching. He dropped the crowbar to his side and placed his hands on the floor, he threw up until he stopped retching, he slowly got up. He gathered all the mucus from the back of his throat and spat into the corner of the room. He picked up his crowbar then went back to attacking the wall just as terrified as before. As he made a hole big enough for him he crawled through and into another room, there was a massive hole in the ceiling, in the centre of the floor a peice of wood with a crudely drawn yellow arrow pointing up, he did excactly that he jumped and grabbed the edge with ease he pulled himself up with no problem.
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 4:12 pm

"I.. But.." She blinked, staring now at Luminen. "I can't believe you just.. He was with Slender Man! How could you do that to him?" Hannah looked at him with a mixture of shock and horror plain on her face.
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 4:18 pm

"It was....what he wished....I'm sorry..." Smiling, but obviously saddened, he sighs and goes to a window, coughing a bit, his white blood hitting the sill. "It's snowing...how nice. I think I'll go take a walk." His skin turning paler as he goes to the door, opening it and bursting into a fit of coughs.

Regaining his composure, he slowly walks outside as the snow falls, his right hand dripping with his white blood. The frozen tears of the universe, falling as he makes it as far as half-way across the yard before falling to his knees and collapsing, his body beginning to crystallize.
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 4:20 pm

Hannah stared after him. When he fell to his knees, she broke free of her stupor and ran towards him, following him down and hooking an arm under his head. "Lu.. Luminen?"
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 4:25 pm

Smiling, he turns his head to face her
"Hope...is a rare commodity in this day and age. As the fears gained strength, we beneficial aspects...grew weaker. But I was happy with my eventual fate...knowing that humanity would be fine. It was nice...helping you and the others. Admittedly, reversing the Slenderman's death toll was a toll on my form. Healing John...doing the little creating here and there...it was nice."
Closing his eyes, but not dying yet, he takes in a deep breathe and awaits the fate he predicts will occur.
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 4:28 pm

"What.. What can I do?" She swiped the back of her hand under her eyes, wiping away tears she didn't even know had escaped. "There's got to be something I can do."
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 4:34 pm

John took a hard long look around the room, then when he looked behind him he gasped and almost fell onto his back from his crouched position. There was a life sized diagram of the Slender Man on that wall. John quickly stood up and tried the door. He left the room, shook up from the chase and the diagram. He continued down a corridor, punctuated with more wooden signs with arrows on then nailed to the walls. They lead him, he remembers putting them there.

Last edited by Machine Gun Cynic on Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 4:37 pm

"You have to...stay strong. "
Struggling to his feet, he picks Hannah up and fades back into her house with her.
"You shouldn't be outside...not without a jacket." Smiling as he says this, plopping down onto her couch after setting her down, resting.
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 4:38 pm

Hannah sat down beside him, curling up and tucking her feet underneath herself. "Can I get you some tea or something?" she asked, worried about him.
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 4:43 pm

Motioning with his hand, his tea cup returns to his right hand. With a sip, he sighs and sets it down.
"I'm sorry about that. When your hope first called to me, I accidentally tethered my form to it. I've...rectified that, by returning the link to the complete source of hope."
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 4:46 pm

She blinked slowly, the words going right over her head. "I.. see." she said, reaching over and scooping up her mug of now slightly cold mocha. She took a mouthful and grimaced, setting it back down.
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 4:51 pm

Grabbing her hands gently, he looked her straight in the eyes.
"I'm fine now. I just made a slight error. What you see in front of you is merely an avatar. A physical representation if you will. Just like the Slenderman, I too have a true form. But mine is invisible, for it has no form. Hope is vast."
Letting go of her hands, he motions once more and her mocca becomes warm.
"Now, is there anything you want me to do? I'm still watching over John, but he is determined to find his memories. I can't pull him out again unless he wishes for me to."
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 4:55 pm

This Hannah could understand. She nodded slightly. "That makes sense."

She smiled a little, lifting her warmed mocha to her lips and taking a long, slow draw, pondering how to answer Luminen's question.
"I suppose.. You could try to make things easier for him? Like.. if he's about to fall from a high ledge, you could make his landing soft?"

(OOC: sorry about my lack of formatting on some posts; I normally post from my phone, so it's difficult to control paragraphs and whatnot.)
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 5:00 pm

"Of course. I sent him a crowbar, since he'll need it. But speaking of questions, do you have any for me? Are you curious about anything?"
Drinking his tea as he talks

(OOC: Quite alright. A good majority of my posts are from my Ipad, so they may seem messy at times.)
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 5:02 pm

After following the signs painted on the wooden boards John is lead to a closed elevator door. He shrugs and sinks the crowbar in the crack between the door doors and pushed at it with a groan until they were forced open. What greeted him was an empty shaft and thus a large drop to the bottom and a massive expanse to the top floor, a yellow arrow on the wall pointed up. "You gotta be fuckin' kidding me." He groaned. He slipped the crowbar in his rucksack and reached out for the ladder, grabbed hold of it and lowered himself out to it. He started his ascent. He felt oddly comfortable climbing, it was familiar and ladders were easy for him.

Last edited by Machine Gun Cynic on Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Slendie RP, Anyone?
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Nation :: Roleplay :: Role Play Adverts-
Jump to: