Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Slendie RP, Anyone?

Go down 
+5
Schneematsch
Machine Gun Cynic
flamey9371
Cyanne
Foxglove
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

Current Win Points : 25

Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 36 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 7:00 pm

John shrugged, went to the kitchen and stomped on Louis' old jacket, to kill any tracking devices, he then went back to the living room, picked up Hannah's jumper, thought about taking it, put it back and looked back at Louis. "I think you should say goodbye to her. Write a note." He said with a warm look, that looked melancholic as well. He started to head for the door again.

Last edited by Machine Gun Cynic on Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

Current Win Points : 14

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 36 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 7:28 pm

Images of Hannah's 'surgery' filled her mind, sending chills down her spine. She was a gentle, sweet creature to others on a normal day. The warm blood that had coated her hands only a few minutes earlier had left her feeling unclean and off-balance. She wished she had stuck up for herself and refused to ever take the knife back from Louis. Maybe, if she had, she wouldn't be feeling so.. So.. Whatever she was feeling.
Back to top Go down
http://coldforest.tumblr.com/
flamey9371
Watched

Current Win Points : 27

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 36 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 9:50 pm

While Hannah sleeps Slenderman appears beside her bed and wraps a tentacle around her body keeping it warm as it slowly rubs her back. "Hush now my child go strait to bed, swallow your pride or soon you shall be dead. Stopper the pain and remove emptiness, or soon there will be something you will miss." sings the Slenderman while she sleeps. (Remember this song for when your children are in pain or feeling dead inside. But what do y'all think it just popped out.)
Back to top Go down
level100nidoking
Stalked
level100nidoking

Current Win Points : 66

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 36 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 10:28 pm

I dont know if its to late to join but if its not,

Name: Hunter
Skills: New to parkour, no many other skills.
Personality: slightly aggressive but usually friendly.
Reason for being out: doesn't know. woke up in the woods not remembering anything and having a headache.
carrying: a hunting knife and wearing a black hoodie, gray sweat pants and a balaclava.
NSFW:yes
Back to top Go down
http://mrsaturnjr.com/
flamey9371
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 36 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 12:51 am

(I've got an idea How about we set up a character List where we have all characters and all who want to join the RP, Cause this is getting frustrating.)
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 36 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 3:26 am

(@Hunter, I'm afraid that you sound nearly exactly like our John character, so I'm going to have to say no. Feel free to make another character profile for someone different, though.

@Slendie you mean, like, set up some character profiles of our own, or give a list of characters already involved? I was thinking about doing the second one, and maybe having a plot summary in my first post, too. As for your song, I like it.)

Hannah resurfaced to consciousness when Slender Man's tentacles embraced her, but, upon working out what they were, she let out a quiet sniff and snuggled down, balancing on the border of sleep.
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 36 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 3:34 am

(All righty i Shall make the Topic Slendie Rp Character list/Summery
It can be where people who want to join can post there and we can keep a running summary of who is who and what has all happened.)
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 36 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 3:41 am

(Good idea. I can do it if you like. After all, I'm meant to be in control of this RP, unfortunately. /Big sigh.)
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 36 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 3:44 am

(Whelp I took care of the character list and made a mock summary it is up to our favorite little girl to make a good summary for the peoples cause i can't really make a good summary and besides i wanted to make a topic Smile)
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 36 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 3:57 am

(Link me to your topic? I'll write a summary /Cough/ someday /Cough/)
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 36 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 4:18 am

Here is the character list and the Sign up for the RP https://slendernation.forumotion.com/t1903-slendie-rp-character-list-summary#48138 Feel free to add a summary
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 36 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 4:47 am

(I will do when I get time. A LOT of stuff has happened and it's gonna take an age to trawl through it all.)
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 36 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 1:26 pm

John continued outside to the car. He took his time. He checked if it was locked or not.
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

Current Win Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 36 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 1:29 pm

(Sorry, Internet connection went down at the most inappropriate moment.)

Louis returned John's smile with one of his own, his back twinging as he took Hannah's sweater from the sofa, slipping it over his head carefully to avoid knocking his back too much. Next, he quickly pursued the downstairs until he'd managed to require a pencil and a scrap of paper, scribbling Hannah a quick note to leave on one of the kitchen counters. He took a quick glance round before hurrying after John.

'In response to your earlier question: the tracking chip is sorted. Also, I've left Hannah a message.' He dipped a hand into his pocket, bringing out his car keys which he'd transferred to his jacket when changing. 'You may need these.'
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 36 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 1:30 pm

John put his suitcase down and went back for the key. "So where we headed?" He asked while taking the keys. He turned to go again.
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 36 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 1:32 pm

Louis stood beside John, frowning slightly. 'I was presuming it would be that little hidey-hole of yours.'
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 36 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 1:35 pm

He chuckled, but it didn't habe any humour in it. "Guess if I didn't have anything to do with this, now I do. Come on." He started to go to the car. "I dunno if it would be easy for you. It's on the top floor and the stair's have given way at one point.
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 36 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 1:37 pm

Hannah hugged her pillow to her chest, squeezing her eyes shut tightly. When she heard the door shut and Louis leave, she heaved a sigh of relief before bursting into tears, glad that no one was in the house to hear her.
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 36 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 1:40 pm

Louis followed, lanky legs easily keeping pace with the other man: even though the movement jarred his back, he didn't want to appear too weak in front of John. 'I'm okay at climbing... Though, in my present condition I'm not so sure.' He titled his head slightly, eyes thoughtful. 'Why are you helping us, John?'
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 36 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 1:44 pm

Rolling onto her back, Hannah rubbed her face, trying to dry her tears. For once, she was glad to have Slender Man's company.
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 36 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 1:44 pm

"Maybe I'm just a nice guy." He goes to the passengers side and unlocks it. "Maybe I need answers and you probably know what they are." He goes back to the drivers side and unlocks the door, he climbs in. He puts his suticase and rucksack on the back seat.
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 36 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 1:47 pm

Louis slipped into the passenger seat, head lolling back on the plush leather headrest as he glanced over at John, eyebrow arching. 'So, I'm the human encyclopaedia, ja?'
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 36 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 1:51 pm

He slipped the keys into the ignition and started the car's engine. "Just about." He starts to drive off, nice and slow.
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 36 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 2:06 pm

Louis swallowed, mind racing. 'And what happens if I can't help?' He hooked his arm through his seatbelt, using the other hand to clip it securely into place, as he carried on staring at John's profile.
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 36 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 2:09 pm

Hannah sat up slowly, burying her face into the pillow in her arms. She knew that she should be worrying about people from Louis' agency arriving, but, at the moment, she felt like going to sleep and never waking up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

Slendie RP, Anyone?
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Nation :: Roleplay :: Role Play Adverts-
Jump to: