Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Slenderblog help?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
UniqueStar
Untainted
UniqueStar

Current Win Points : 9

Slenderblog help? Empty
PostSubject: Slenderblog help?   Slenderblog help? EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 10:14 pm

My best friend and I are starting a Slenderblog, but have no ideas. Most of the good blobs don't start out as Slenderblogs. What hasn't been done? Also , we don't want to use the Operator Symbol, so we need ideas for our own symbol. What are some dos and don't s of Slenderblogging? Thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down
Somebody
Untainted
Somebody

Current Win Points : 44

Slenderblog help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slenderblog help?   Slenderblog help? EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:27 pm

I know of one thread that should help.

I don't think anyone mentioned it in that thread, but make sure the blog is readable. The font should not make a reader want to gouge their own eyes out. Same for the background.
Back to top Go down
http://somebodysleepy.deviantart.com/
DaLadybugMan
Blackout
DaLadybugMan

Current Win Points : 488

Slenderblog help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slenderblog help?   Slenderblog help? EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:33 pm

You've read some blogs, right? Look at them, and don't do what they do. Put a unique spin on things, whether it's an interpretation of Slendy or a type of character or a plotline. Also, you don't need your own symbol, especially if you only have it for the sake of having a symbol.
Back to top Go down
http://slenderbloggins.net
UniqueStar
Untainted
UniqueStar

Current Win Points : 9

Slenderblog help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slenderblog help?   Slenderblog help? EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 2:16 am

Somebody wrote:
I know of one thread that should help.

I don't think anyone mentioned it in that thread, but make sure the blog is readable. The font should not make a reader want to gouge their own eyes out. Same for the background.

Like when I read H(a)unting. Oh gosh that was horrible. Thanks for the thread, too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Slenderblog help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slenderblog help?   Slenderblog help? Empty

Back to top Go down

Slenderblog help?
Page 1 of 1