Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Creation Index

Go down 
+5
proxiehunter
Alder
FreedomCaged
Malus
MarbleBumblebee
9 posters
AuthorMessage
MarbleBumblebee
Anxious
MarbleBumblebee

Current Win Points : 30

Creation Index Empty
PostSubject: Creation Index   Creation Index EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 12:33 pm

-----READ BEFORE POSTING------

I wanted to make a thread that would serve as an index of all the works that the members of this forum have created, but in a more organized format than "Shameless Self-Plugs". If you have created something of relevance to the slender-verse, please post it in the following format:

NAME - TYPE (vlog, blog, ect.)
Month/Year it began (As best you can recall)
A brief description, and a VERY short plot synopsis (as much as you want to reveal without spoilers)
A link to your work.

(If you have multiple creations, put them all in one post separated horizontally by dashes - or underscores_
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
I will include mine as a template:

MarbleBumblebee - Youtube Vlog

Began in July of 2011

MarbleBumblebee is a slender parody series about three kids who get tangled up with the Slender Man. Brandon is taken as a proxy, then freed by his friends, and Kaelan commits suicide. Chris is the tech friend who is never really affected. Within the plot there is a mock love story between Slender Man an Brandon.

https://www.youtube.com/marblebumblebee
Back to top Go down
http://Slenderparody.wikispaces.com
Malus
Taken
Malus

Current Win Points : 125

Creation Index Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creation Index   Creation Index EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 12:59 pm

Blank Space - Blog

June 2011

Blank Space revolves around a guy, Arthur, suffering from writer's block who started the blog to get in the habit of writing more. He usually provides his thoughts on certain subjects (as bloggers are apt to do), and eventually stumbles on the topic of Slender Man. At first, he's very paranoid that the being is going to start appearing for him; that doesn't happen, but other strange things begins to happen, and he finds that while the Slender Man has a kind of presence in his life, he's not the one stalking Art...

A link can be found in my signature.
Back to top Go down
FreedomCaged
Observer
FreedomCaged

Current Win Points : 116

Creation Index Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creation Index   Creation Index EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 1:39 pm

Intresting, I like this format better than shameless self-plugs, but I'm not sure if you'll be able to get enough activity to make it worthwhile. Still, I'll contribute.

An Investigation - blog

October 2011

An Investigation was actually started by accident, both in-game and in real life, so the blog, to this point, lacks much of a structured plot. The protagonist, FreedomCaged, is a college student who has a form of multiple personality/scitzophrenia (he'll claim to have neither) and a strange relationship with the Slender Man. It's heavily implied that he can hurt, or at least fight the Slender Man (I know what you're thinking, don't worry, won't happen), but is unwilling to do so as it would essientially be suicide. Mostly he just observes the Slenderverse, and tries to not get personally involved in anything confrontational, which will slowly become harder as his own plot progresses. Basiclly, to understand the character you only need to read the first three posts, and the comments of the fourth (his mental disorder is explained there), the first story arc will begin in two to four posts.

First post

Now you just need to get everyone to post in alphebetical order.
Back to top Go down
Malus
Taken
Malus

Current Win Points : 125

Creation Index Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creation Index   Creation Index EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 11:52 am

FreedomCaged wrote:
Now you just need to get everyone to post in alphebetical order.

Wishful thinking. :trollface:

I'd be happy to volunteer if someone needed to put them in alphabetical order, though.
Back to top Go down
Alder
Observer
Alder

Current Win Points : 99

Creation Index Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creation Index   Creation Index EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 2:58 pm

The Ache - Blog series

Began in March 2011

The Ache is a story comprising the chronicles of an aspiring film critic and his teacher girlfriend, a group of runaways, and an old hermit trying to find the truth about the paranormal forces pursuing him.

Main links ordered in my signature, first chronological post HERE: http://oldcelluloid.blogspot.com/2011/03/inglourious-basterds.html
Back to top Go down
http://onlysaneman.tumblr.com/
proxiehunter
Anxious

Current Win Points : 26

Creation Index Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creation Index   Creation Index EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 8:02 pm

To Light a Candle - blog (ongoing but nearing the end)

Posts begin in September 2011 (however they were WRITTEN in October 2011)

The story of a West Michigan elementary school teacher and fan of Candle Cove since he first watched the show as a child in the 80s. When he hears that new episodes have begun to air he watches and reviews some of them out of nostalgia never suspecting that it's more than a TV show and that the Janice they're looking for is one of his students.

Slenderman has a few cameos (along with other members of the Fear Mythos) but the real threat is from the Wooden Girl, mostly in the form of her Puppets.

First post

The Most Dangerous Game (blog)

Began in December 2011 although the character blogging has been commenting on blogs and vlogs for much longer. Currently only three posts in, the fourth coming soon.

Proxiehunter himself, the murderous bastard who's always been there with advice for Runners and threats and trolling for Proxies, blogs about how to survive in the Fear verse. Because he got in start in pure Slendermythos it contains more Slendy content than To Light a Candle but it is definitely Fear Mythos.

First post here

I'm in the planning stages for a third blog to begin after To Light a Candle ends. When that starts should I make a new post or edit this one?
Back to top Go down
Lumine
Observer
Lumine

Current Win Points : 39

Creation Index Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creation Index   Creation Index EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 10:54 pm

NAME - One Bad Dream(vlog)
Summer 2012
A teenager from Florida begins experiencing odd problems with his new Windows 7. It ends up leading to the disappearance of his friend, Jay. Soon, he begins to see several figures, yet has no clue whats happening other than the fact that his other friends are now at danger. A man in a suit stalks him and his friends, until finally two new contenders enter the fray. A face-masked man referring to himself as a Messenger, and a horrible creature known as Ž̟̠̟͎̘̻͉̹̀a̸̝̦̓ͫ͋͋L͚̳͚̲ͩ̑ͭ̒̊̿́̕͞ͅḡ̤̹̥͔̳͈͙̈́ͤ̀ͥO̴͍͇̗͖͎̯͚͈̅͡. However, the entire group has no clue that the events to come will shape their entire world...
My signature has both the vlog and twitter.
Slendernation topic

NAME - Something Odd (vlog parody)
Late 2011
Rob begins having awkward moments with the slenderman.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9bgymVtvKU <- Original video, has an entire series spanning /NewSperanza
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/roballencomber
sgtomally
Untainted
sgtomally

Current Win Points : 1

Creation Index Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creation Index   Creation Index EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 7:55 pm

Name - Deriving the Past (Blog)

December 2011

Story of a man, Robert, as he trys to find out about the last 15 years of his life that he lost due to Dissociative Amnesia. He remembers nothing of his family, which bugs him the most.

Deriving the Past
Back to top Go down
alliterator
Observer
alliterator

Current Win Points : 39

Creation Index Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creation Index   Creation Index EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 6:22 pm

brighter than a spoon - blog (ended)
Started January 2011
Tav is an aspiring poet that posts his poems and prose on his blog. Until he begins to experience strange things associated with the Slender Man and is called a "receiver." (Transitions from a Slenderblog to a Fearblog about halfway through with the introduction of the Cold Boy.)
First post

Ontological - blog (ended)
Started April 2011
Martin Behaim wakes up in a house without doors or windows. There's food in the kitchen, a laptop on the table, and a note saying "Write or the Shadowmen will come." (Mentions the Slender Man, but no actual appearances - main 'antagonists' are the Nightlanders from the Fear Mythos.)
First post

Debasing the Beef Canoe - blog (ended)
Start date November 2010 (the whole blog was backdated actually)
Neville is reviewing his favorite show Buffy the Vampire Slayer starting with Season One. However, there is a hidden easter egg he finds that shows a very different show. (Cameo by the Slender Man, real antagonist is the Wooden Girl of the Fear Mythos.)
First post

Faded Giants - blog (ongoing)
Started May 2011
The main character Gibson finds a number of notebooks containing a story by his grandmother. The story is set in the future, in a city called the Sprawl, where a thief named the Stray is hired to steal from the Church of the Thin Man. Things don't go well - in the story and with Gibson.
First post

I have many others, but I don't want to clog up the thread right now. And I feel these are the ones probably closely associated with the Slender Man, as opposed to my other Fearblogs.
Back to top Go down
DannyMurrayLives
Untainted
DannyMurrayLives

Current Win Points : -32

Creation Index Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creation Index   Creation Index EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 6:16 pm

No Escape From Reality-Blog (Ended and deleted)
Started November 2010
Slondernoms (the original one) described it better than I could (albeit with some bashing)

Diary of a Coulrophobic-Blog (Ended and deleted)
Started sometime during the summer of last year
A failed attempt at creating my own Fear, which represented a fear of clowns.

Wifin' All the Way Down-Blog (Ended)
Started August 2011
Pseudo-Sequel to NEFR that no one paid attention to. here; revel in the fail

SECRET PROJECT-Vlog (just started)
SECRET
SECRET
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Creation Index Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creation Index   Creation Index Empty

Back to top Go down

Creation Index