Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Jeff The Killer

Go down 
+19
TheCrookedFamily
James Oliver
EvilRhino229
Zander
Dr. Squirtle
ShadowedStranger95
HollowTree
Zetto1995
herobrine2001
Illyrias_Acolyte
Stalker
Yuuasou
ExorcistGamer
bilo
Vivi
Somebody
myotishia
DaLadybugMan
garrett.byers1
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
garrett.byers1
Untainted

Current Win Points : 0

Jeff The Killer Empty
PostSubject: Jeff The Killer   Jeff The Killer EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:45 pm

Just a safe place to discuss anything related to this creepypasta
Back to top Go down
DaLadybugMan
Blackout
DaLadybugMan

Current Win Points : 488

Jeff The Killer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff The Killer   Jeff The Killer EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 3:12 pm

1. This is the flamewars thread. I don't think you want any discussion here.
2. I have never heard of this creepypasta, and you've told me nothing about it.
3. I can't find out more about it because no one provided a fucking link.
Back to top Go down
http://slenderbloggins.net
myotishia
Untainted
myotishia

Current Win Points : 2

Jeff The Killer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff The Killer   Jeff The Killer EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 5:44 pm

Here's a video version. Smile It's the "go to sleep" guy.
.youtube.com/ embed/ u2K5I3NJtiQ (please remove the spaces. I'm a newish user so I can't post it fully.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myotishiasbloggade.blogspot.com
Somebody
Untainted
Somebody

Current Win Points : 44

Jeff The Killer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff The Killer   Jeff The Killer EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 9:01 pm

The full Jeff the Killer story is here.

I've also heard "Jeff the Killer" refer to just the picture.

And I have to agree with Andy: This thread doesn't belong anywhere near the Flamewars thread.
Back to top Go down
http://somebodysleepy.deviantart.com/
garrett.byers1
Untainted

Jeff The Killer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff The Killer   Jeff The Killer EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 9:22 pm

Two Things
1:Put it in here by accident sorry

2:Info on Jeff
Creepypasta(s):Go To Sleep
Jeff The Killer

Motive: Psychologically forced to by bullies and snaps

It is noted that Jeff shows no mercy no matter who the person is or what the circumstances are
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Blackout
Vivi

Current Win Points : 488

Jeff The Killer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff The Killer   Jeff The Killer EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 1:09 am

Moved to Writing & Literature.
Back to top Go down
http://masquevivi.deviantart.com/
bilo
Taken
bilo

Current Win Points : 311

Jeff The Killer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff The Killer   Jeff The Killer EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 3:44 am

Vivi beat me to it. D:

Anyways, this creepypasta does nothing for me. It's far too over the top for my tastes... And the picture that accompanies it? Nothing like how he should look by the end of the story. ahdkashdkj So I guess that irks me too.
Back to top Go down
http://animal-nitrate.deviantart.com/
ExorcistGamer
Watched
ExorcistGamer

Current Win Points : 143

Jeff The Killer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff The Killer   Jeff The Killer EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 10:53 am

Eh, original post went overboard

tl:dr edit for it. I personally didn't find it scary and dear god was there so many inconsistencies in this that to me it didn't feel like it actually knew what to go for.

One of the weakest I've personally read.

Last edited by ExorcistGamer on Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yuuasou
Untainted
Yuuasou

Current Win Points : 14

Jeff The Killer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff The Killer   Jeff The Killer EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 5:46 pm

I actually really liked this pasta. Jeff is my current interest right now. The pasta didn't scare me that much but "Jeff The Killer:Part Two." made me a bit paranoid. And about the picture, It could have been taken AFTER the incident. Wounds do heal.
Back to top Go down
http://www.marblehornetsmonday.tumblr.com
Stalker
Untainted
Stalker

Jeff The Killer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff The Killer   Jeff The Killer EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 6:05 pm

Jeff The Killer was the 1st creepypasta i've read. My favorite to.
Back to top Go down
Illyrias_Acolyte
Untainted
Illyrias_Acolyte

Current Win Points : 7

Jeff The Killer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff The Killer   Jeff The Killer EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 3:35 pm

The pasta itself doesn't scare me much, but the image is the only one on the creepypastawiki that gets to me, though the most recent one I saw of him in hipster glasses helped. It gets into my head.
Back to top Go down
herobrine2001
Untainted
herobrine2001

Current Win Points : 6

Jeff The Killer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff The Killer   Jeff The Killer EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 3:45 pm

What is creepypasta
Back to top Go down
Zetto1995
Watched
Zetto1995

Current Win Points : 11

Jeff The Killer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff The Killer   Jeff The Killer EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 3:53 pm

Yo HB, I think Creepypasta is scary storys and videos and stuff like that, Correct me if i'm wrong guys.
Back to top Go down
http://furfishandfire.blogspot.ca/
Illyrias_Acolyte
Untainted
Illyrias_Acolyte

Jeff The Killer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff The Killer   Jeff The Killer EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 4:10 pm

It's basically the modern version of an urban legend. The word 'creepypasta' is a portmanteau of 'creepy' and 'copypasta', and it refers to the frightening nature of the stories which are passed around a lot. They are, by their nature, short stories or flash fiction, and can include videos (aka BEN DROWNED). Check creepypasta wiki or creepypasta.com for more details. I'd link, but apparently i'm not allowed to as a n00b, and everything i found was through about 2 seconds of google research anyway.
Back to top Go down
HollowTree
Untainted
HollowTree

Jeff The Killer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff The Killer   Jeff The Killer EmptyTue May 29, 2012 3:27 pm

Jeff... The picture is the scariest part of the story. The actual story is okay, but then I got to the picture and jumped out of my seat. It almost freaked me out as much as Smile.JPG. O_O It was one of the first Creepypastas I read and has stuck with me for a while. The only things that stuck with me longer than that single picture were my nightmares about Slappy (from Goosebumps) and Chucky (Child's Play).
Back to top Go down
http://theycallmehollow.blogspot.com/
ShadowedStranger95
Watched
ShadowedStranger95

Current Win Points : 1

Jeff The Killer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff The Killer   Jeff The Killer EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:33 pm

I found the story long after I'd been given a few heart attacks by the picture. I found him seriously creepy, but now I find the story entertainingly creepy and the picture just plain strange (I think I'm used to it.) and after reading a hilarious webcomic with him in, I now think Jeff is kinda cute! Very Happy In a totally psychotic way at least.
Back to top Go down
Zetto1995
Watched
Zetto1995

Jeff The Killer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff The Killer   Jeff The Killer EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 6:31 pm

ShadowedStranger95 wrote:
I found the story long after I'd been given a few heart attacks by the picture. I found him seriously creepy, but now I find the story entertainingly creepy and the picture just plain strange (I think I'm used to it.) and after reading a hilarious webcomic with him in, I now think Jeff is kinda cute! Very Happy In a totally psychotic way at least.
Jeff is cool and I agree with you on the picture. By the way, As soon as you can post links could you link to that webcomic?
Back to top Go down
Dr. Squirtle
Watched
Dr. Squirtle

Current Win Points : 119

Jeff The Killer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff The Killer   Jeff The Killer EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 6:38 pm

Back to top Go down
Zetto1995
Watched
Zetto1995

Jeff The Killer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff The Killer   Jeff The Killer EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 6:39 pm

Back to top Go down
Dr. Squirtle
Watched
Dr. Squirtle

Current Win Points : 119

Jeff The Killer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff The Killer   Jeff The Killer EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 7:38 pm

Back to top Go down
ShadowedStranger95
Watched
ShadowedStranger95

Jeff The Killer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff The Killer   Jeff The Killer EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 5:12 am

Zetto1995 wrote:
Jeff is cool and I agree with you on the picture. By the way, As soon as you can post links could you link to that webcomic?
I'm not allowed to post links yet it seems, but it's called Pasta Monsters on deviantART.
Slendy's in it too! And it makes Jeff look like an adorable nutcase :3 I've also got the desktop buddy the artist made of him which I have to say is the cutest thing XD
Back to top Go down
Zetto1995
Watched
Zetto1995

Jeff The Killer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff The Killer   Jeff The Killer EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 9:05 am

Zetto1995 wrote:
I'm not allowed to post links yet it seems, but it's called Pasta Monsters on deviantART.
Slendy's in it too! And it makes Jeff look like an adorable nutcase :3 I've also got the desktop buddy the artist made of him which I have to say is the cutest thing XD
Well I thanks for telling me the name, I will have a look at it as soon as a possible.
UPDATE: Link to page one of Pasta Monsters is here and it is awesome, Grinny is so adorable.
Back to top Go down
Illyrias_Acolyte
Untainted
Illyrias_Acolyte

Jeff The Killer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff The Killer   Jeff The Killer EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 11:54 am

Zetto1995 wrote:

UPDATE: Link to page one of Pasta Monsters is here and it is awesome, Grinny is so adorable.
Awesome, thanks for sharing. I want to take Smiledog home as a pet now. Nightmare Retardant FTW.
Back to top Go down
ShadowedStranger95
Watched
ShadowedStranger95

Jeff The Killer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff The Killer   Jeff The Killer EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 5:25 pm

Illyrias_Acolyte wrote:
I want to take Smiledog home as a pet now. Nightmare Retardant FTW.
Smile is adorable, but I want to take JEFF home as a pet now! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zetto1995
Watched
Zetto1995

Jeff The Killer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff The Killer   Jeff The Killer EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 5:26 pm

Illyrias_Acolyte wrote:
I want to take Smiledog home as a pet now. Nightmare Retardant FTW.
Smile is adorable, but I want to take JEFF home as a pet now! Very Happy
You may want to take a look at my blog, I did a Magic card of Jeff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jeff The Killer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff The Killer   Jeff The Killer Empty

Back to top Go down

Jeff The Killer
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic Discussion :: General Interests :: Writing & Literature-
Jump to: